ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozbiljna korona tema - zbirno

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Go down

Ozbiljna korona tema - zbirno - Page 29 Empty Re: Ozbiljna korona tema - zbirno

Post by michaellcmacha Mon 12 Jul - 14:11

Evo sad bar znamo da je procijepljenost zdravstvenih radnika na razini 30-35%, a nezdravstvenih radnika u javnim i državnim sustavima te državnoj upravi i ministarstvima manja od 30%.
Jbg to je na tragu onog o čemu sam pisao na temelju saznanja iz prve ruke u sisačkoj bolnici

michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Mon 12 Jul - 14:25

michaellcmacha wrote:Evo sad bar znamo da je procijepljenost zdravstvenih radnika na razini 30-35%, a nezdravstvenih radnika u javnim i državnim sustavima te državnoj upravi i ministarstvima manja od 30%.
Jbg to je na tragu onog o čemu sam pisao na temelju saznanja iz prve ruke u sisačkoj bolnici

Jel onda na tragu ili na temelju?
Na kojem je kurcu?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Mon 12 Jul - 14:58

Inače država očito pumpa brojke cijepljenih plus dosta doktora udara pečate svojim kolegama da su cijepljeni a oni nisu

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Mon 12 Jul - 15:00

Što se liječnika tiče, preko 95% njih se cijepilo. 

https://vijesti.hrt.hr/hrvatska/dr-boris-ujevic-2279496?fbclid=IwAR2yI-hVfqKRBbiYn4aJRod74-3mj8VOZSCJTKSSlBOhX7BfrSgn0K21fQk
--------------

ali frizerke i zavarivači bolje kuže i oni su protiv
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jul - 15:08

epikur37 wrote:Što se liječnika tiče, preko 95% njih se cijepilo. 

https://vijesti.hrt.hr/hrvatska/dr-boris-ujevic-2279496?fbclid=IwAR2yI-hVfqKRBbiYn4aJRod74-3mj8VOZSCJTKSSlBOhX7BfrSgn0K21fQk
--------------

HRT nije vjerodostojan izvor informacija.

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 Mon 12 Jul - 15:11

Gnječ wrote:

--------------

Imaš balkaninfo 
Biljana Đorović - Počinje veliki udar na čovečanstvo po zlom planu globalista!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcQGsc9-iE&t=12s

Žena sve objasnila još prije godinuda dana kad je sve počelo
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jul - 15:15

epikur37 wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

--------------

Imaš balkaninfo 

ne zanima me ova tvoja turčadijska provokacija.

apropo provokacija imaš li ti djece turčine? jesi li dao djecu cijepiti protiv covida?

Back to top Go down

Post by T. Mon 12 Jul - 15:17

Fake news...
Svugdje u svijetu je procijepljenost liječnika i političara bitno ispod razine opće populacije...
To još jednom dokazuje njihovo dragovoljno sudjelovanje u eksperimentu...
Da ne tražim sada clipove s lažnim iglama i sl. ...
Uglavnom ja ne vjerujem ni jednima ni drugima, da imaju dobre namjere spram svojih građana...
Plus se grozim igle...
Tko im vjeruje cijepit će se...
A tu su i boosteri...

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Mon 12 Jul - 16:39

Gnječ wrote:
epikur37 wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

--------------

Imaš balkaninfo 

ne zanima me ova tvoja turčadijska provokacija.

apropo provokacija imaš li ti djece turčine? jesi li dao djecu cijepiti protiv covida?

Pa  ista ste ekipa, šta se se ih sad odričeš?
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha Mon 12 Jul - 16:53

--------------

To nije točno, upravo su lihečnici ti koji su se u najmanjem broju cijepili, nešto malo je veći broj meficinskih sedtara cihwpljeno, a nemedicinsko osoblje je negdje između prvospomenutih. Da malo uključiš mozak znao bi i zašto se tako mali broj liječnikani sestara cijepio, ali nije ti za tamjeriti, kupljena diploma nije nadomjestak mozgu, ko ni vitamini i minerali u kapsulama uravnoteženoj prehrani...
michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha Mon 12 Jul - 16:56

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Inače država očito pumpa brojke cijepljenih plus dosta doktora udara pečate svojim kolegama da su cijepljeni a oni nisu
Pričao sam ti kako se radilo kad su bile velike boginje
michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jul - 17:04

Patents Filed In America As Far Back As 2002 Concerning SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus.Who Really Created The Pandemic?

It seems more day by day that China was never ever involved in any way with the start of the current COVID-19 pandemic and is in fact nothing more than a victim themselves. Yes their vaccines might be substandard in terms of efficacy  as with most China made products but the so called Wuhan leak theory is nothing more than diversions orchestrated by the real culprits who are no longer in control of the bioweapon they unleashed. The Chinese Intel agencies were far more advanced in anticipating of what was brewing and was even for advanced in developing effective therapeutics against the initial strains (Not the emerging variants that are results of the uncontrolable bioweapon taking a life of its own!) of the bioweapons  that were unleashed by the certain despicable Western groups.

Even Trump who was in power then was clueless about what was transpiring around him and so was the WHO. In fact a group of powerful individuals from the U.S, U.K, Germany and the Switzerland were in control of the whole creation of the virus to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic with the support of the CIA, DARPA, NIH, certain Senior Democrats and certain American technocrats, billionaires and media owners and off course Dr Anthony Fauci.

Go to this section of their website and key in the following patent numbers: https://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm

Patent Number: 7279327
https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=7279327.PN.&OS=PN/7279327&RS=PN/7279327

This is a SARS-Cov-2 patent filed in April 2002  by researchers from University of North Carolina  at Chapel Hill University and also Ralph Baric for a “an infectious, replication defective, coronavirus particle, that specifically targets lung epithelial cells wherein said cell is a coronavirus permissive cell…..” This virus was genetically modified to infect humans more effectively! The research and development of this research was funded by Dr Anthony Fauci from the NIH! There were claims that this research was initiated to develop HIV vaccines using coronaviruses as vectors. However the research deployed genetically modifying platforms to enhance the coronavirus to infect human cells using the ACE2 receptors!

Patent Number: 7220852
https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=7220852.PN.&OS=PN/7220852&RS=PN/7220852

Patent filed in April 2003 by US CDC for the SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 genome. (Note that American laws do not allow a naturally occurring virus to be patented!)

Patent Number: 46592703P and 776521 concerning the SARS-CoV-2 were classified by the CIA and masked in the last 24 hours! (These patents cover about PC RCT testing platforms for SARS-CoV-2!)

Patent Number: 7151163
https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=7151163.PN.&OS=PN/7151163&RS=PN/7151163

This patent was filed by Sequoia Pharmaceuticals, Inc on 28th April 2003 for the antivirals to treat SARS-CoV  and SARS-CoV-2 company was later absorbed by Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson.

Patent Number:9193780
https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=9193780.PN.&OS=PN/9193780&RS=PN/9193780

Patent filed on 5th June 2008 but approved in 2015 by Ablynx Pharma (former Sequoia Pharmaceuticals) for the polybasic cleavage found on the SARS-CoV-2 genome that allows access to human cells via ACE2 receptors!

Another more than 73 patents were filed btween 2003 to 2018 regarding various aspects of the SARS-CoV-2!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jul - 17:26

NEWS
24 June 2021

Deleted coronavirus genome sequences trigger scientific intrigue
Partial SARS-CoV-2 sequences from early outbreaks in Wuhan were removed from a US government database by the scientists who deposited them.

Efforts to study the early stages of the coronavirus pandemic have received help from a surprising source. A biologist in the United States has ‘excavated’ partial SARS-CoV-2 genome sequences from the beginnings of the pandemic’s probable epicentre in Wuhan, China, that were deposited — but later removed — from a US government database.

The partial genome sequences address an evolutionary conundrum about the early genetic diversity of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, although scientists emphasize that they do not shed light on its origins. Nor is it fully clear why researchers at Wuhan University asked for the sequences to be removed from the Sequence Read Archive (SRA), a repository for raw sequencing data maintained by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), part of the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).

Bloom discovered the sequences after searching for genomic data from the pandemic’s early stages. A research paper from May 2020 contained a table of publicly available sequence data, which included entries Bloom had not come across2. The sequences were associated with a paper in which researchers used nanopore-sequencing technology to detect SARS-CoV-2 genetic material in samples from people. That study was published in the journal Small in June 20203, having been posted on bioRxiv in March of that year4.

When Bloom looked for the sequences in the SRA using the details listed in the May 2020 paper, the database returned no entries. The SRA keeps sequences in cloud storage maintained by Google, and Bloom wondered whether he could find archived versions of the sequences on cloud servers. This approach worked, and Bloom was able to recover data from 50 samples, 13 of which contained enough raw data to generate partial genome sequences.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01731-3

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda Mon 12 Jul - 18:36

Gnječ wrote:

--------------

Gradonačelnik Rovinja poprilično šokiran: Ministar Beroš širi fake news. Hoće li reagirati Kenwood Kenon

Hoće li faktograf reagirati na lažne vijesti korona sekte?

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda Mon 12 Jul - 19:05

mutava baštarda wrote:
veber wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:40% ljudi u Engleskoj misli da maske trebamo nositi ZAUVIJEK
zamisli da su star worsi izašli u današnje vrijeme?

dart wader je bio kul, sada bi bio turbo.

Emperor Palpatine

Ozbiljna korona tema - zbirno - Page 29 Darth-schwab

for a safe and secure society

Dr. Jane Ruby razgovara sa Stewom Petersom o rezultatima upravo objavljenog preliminarnog izvješća skupine španjolskih znanstvenika “La Quinta Columna”, a koji su otkrili da unatoč tome što nije navedena u službenom sastavu svaka doza Pfizerovog cjepiva (Comirnaty) sadrži 99,99% otrovne industrijske kemikalije grafenovog oksida i neznatnu količinu RNK.... Dobro ne može se reći da u cijepivu, u onih 0.01% nema ništa kontra virusa...

Ozbiljna korona tema - zbirno - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWZB0ocnVgiUJtOI0gLqH_-iT0DWO2H1DLlw&usqp=CAU

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jul - 19:54

Nano coronavirus recombinant vaccine taking graphene oxide as carrier

Abstract
The invention belongs to the field of nano materials and biomedicine, and relates to a vaccine, in particular to development of 2019-nCoV coronavirus nuclear recombinant nano vaccine. The invention also comprises a preparation method of the vaccine and application of the vaccine in animal experiments. The new corona vaccine contains graphene oxide, carnosine, CpG and new corona virus RBD; binding carnosine, CpG and neocoronavirus RBD on the backbone of graphene oxide; the CpG coding sequence is shown as SEQ ID NO 1; the novel coronavirus RBD refers to a novel coronavirus protein receptor binding region which can generate a high-titer specific antibody aiming at the RBD in a mouse body, and provides a strong support for prevention and treatment of the novel coronavirus.

CN112220919A

https://patents.google.com/patent/CN112220919A/en?q=graphene+oxide+vaccine&oq=graphene+oxide+vaccine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jul - 20:07

https://www.docdroid.net/rNgtxyh/microscopia-de-vial-corminaty-dr-campra-firma-e-1-fusionado-pdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jul - 20:43

Face masks that contain graphene may pose health risks

Starting date:
   April 2, 2021
Type of communication:
   Advisory
Subcategory:
   Medical Device
Source of recall:
   Health Canada
Issue:
   Product Safety
Audience:
   General Public, Healthcare Professionals, Hospitals
Identification number:
   RA-75309

Last updated: 2021-04-02
Summary

Product: Face masks labelled to contain graphene or biomass graphene.
   Issue: There is a potential that wearers could inhale graphene particles from some masks, which may pose health risks.
   What to do: Do not use these face masks. Report any health product adverse events or complaints to Health Canada.

Issue

Health Canada is advising Canadians not to use face masks that contain graphene because there is a potential that they could inhale graphene particles, which may pose health risks.

Graphene is a novel nanomaterial (materials made of tiny particles) reported to have antiviral and antibacterial properties. Health Canada conducted a preliminary scientific assessment after being made aware that masks containing graphene have been sold with COVID-19 claims and used by adults and children in schools and daycares. Health Canada believes they may also have been distributed for use in health care settings.

Health Canada’s preliminary assessment of available research identified that inhaled graphene particles had some potential to cause early lung toxicity in animals. However, the potential for people to inhale graphene particles from face masks and the related health risks are not yet known, and may vary based on mask design. The health risk to people of any age is not clear. Variables, such as the amount and duration of exposure, and the type and characteristics of the graphene material used, all affect the potential to inhale particles and the associated health risks. Health Canada has requested data from mask manufacturers to assess the potential health risks related to their masks that contain graphene.

Until the Department completes a thorough scientific assessment and has established the safety and effectiveness of graphene-containing face masks, it is taking the precautionary approach of removing them from the market while continuing to gather and assess information. Health Canada has directed all known distributors, importers and manufacturers to stop selling and to recall the affected products. Additionally, Health Canada has written to provinces and territories advising them to stop distribution and use of masks containing graphene. The Department will continue to take appropriate action to stop the import and sale of graphene face masks.

Products affected

Face masks labelled as containing graphene or biomass graphene.
What you should do

Do not use face masks labelled to contain graphene or biomass graphene.
Consult your health care provider if you have used graphene face masks and have health concerns, such as new or unexplained shortness of breath, discomfort or difficulty breathing.
Report any health product adverse events or complaints regarding graphene face masks to Health Canada.

https://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2021/75309a-eng.php

Back to top Go down

Post by veber Mon 12 Jul - 21:47

mutava baštarda wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

--------------

Gradonačelnik Rovinja poprilično šokiran: Ministar Beroš širi fake news. Hoće li reagirati Kenwood Kenon

naravno da neće.

on kuvertira, onda, tvrdio da nikk od toga.

prima slovensku udbašku mirovinu pa nam je to plus. 
tereti slovence.

uz kradezej doplatak ziher spava mirno.
veber
veber

Male
2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda Mon 12 Jul - 21:58

veber wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

--------------

naravno da neće.

on kuvertira, onda, tvrdio da nikk od toga.

prima slovensku udbašku mirovinu pa nam je to plus. 
tereti slovence.

uz kradezej doplatak ziher spava mirno.

Jedno je sigurno... Kad budu hapšenja u zločinačkoj organizaciji zbog belosvetske urote s cijepivom njonjo bi mogao dogurati do premijerske funkcije koja će biti slobodna...

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda Mon 12 Jul - 22:22

Ozbiljna korona tema - zbirno - Page 29 E6fcwk10

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next