ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pogani danas

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pogani danas - Page 3 Empty Re: Pogani danas

Post by Guest 13/2/2015, 17:29

Već sam spominjala na chatu gore, al' onda se sjetih da postoji i ova tema.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/06/back-for-thor-iceland-reconnectinbg-pagan-past

Na Islandu dolazi do revitalizacije paganštine. :)

Zanimljivo je spomenuti da je trenutni glavni svećenik (allsherjargoði) zajednice Ásatrúarfélagið, Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson, glazbenik koji je često surađivao s Psychic TV, Current 93, Sigur Rós, Björk...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/2/2015, 12:55

Evo kako izgleda Blót u Norveškoj.

Nešto o ritualu:

The Blót is the mainstay of Ásatrú ritual. Blót is an Old Norse word for blessing. The original Blóts as described in the lore were animal sacrifices precluding a feast at which this animal would be eaten. Essentially, the sacrifice itself was a sacralized butchering. The animal involved would be killed and its blood would be caught in a bowl, usually referred to as the Blótbolli. The priest, or goði, presiding over the feast would then sprinkle the gathered people and the walls of the temple with the blood, using a wooden sprinkling stick referred to as the hlaut-teinn. The remaining contents of the Blótbolli were then poured out over the heaped stone altar, known as a hørgr.
        In recent times most Ásatrú people do not live in a rural area where the butchering of animals is still considered normal practice. Therefore we have developed a different approach. We have replaced the blood offering with a votive offering of drink. Most prefer mead for the offering, but there are many variations on the theme, and often a group will often provide a non-alcoholic alternative for those who either cannot or wish not to drink.
        A Blót can be very simple or very complicated, it changes to serve the purpose, time, and the nature of the group. The true purpose of the Blót is to acknowledge the Aesir, Vanir, or other wights being hailed in the Blót and share drink with them, to renew bonds with the gods and goddesses, and to respond to the gifts the gods and goddesses give for a gift demands a gift.

Na stranicama sam pronašla različite informacije o strukturi Blóta; ona varira i ne mora uvijek biti ista. Od najjednostavnije trodijelne:

The blot consists of three parts, the hallowing or consecrating of the offering, the sharing of the offering, and the libation. Each of these is equally important. The only physical objects required are mead, beer or juice; a horn or chalice; a sprig of evergreen used to sprinkle the mead; and a ceremonial bowl, known as a Hlautbowl, into which the initial libation will be made. The blot begins with the consecration of the offering.

The Gothi (Priest) or Gythia (Priestess) officiating at the blot invokes the God or Goddess being honored. This is usually accomplished by a spoken declaration with ones arms being held above ones head in the shape of the rune Elhaz. (This posture is used for most invocations and prayers throughout Asatru.)

After the spoken invocation an appropriate rune or other symbol of the God or Goddess may be drawn in the air with the finger or with the staff. Once the God is invoked, the Gothi takes up the horn. His assistant pours mead from the bottle into the horn.

The Gothi then traces the hammer sign (an upside down T) over the horn as a blessing and holds it above his head offering it to the Gods. He then speaks a request that the God or Goddess bless the offering and accept it as a sacrifice. At the least one will feel the presence of the deity; at best one will be able to feel in some inner way the God taking of the mead and drinking it.
pa do podjele u 6 ili 9 dijelova:

Npr.

1. The Gathering

The participants are signaled and proceed to the Blót usually arranging themselves in a circle.

2. The Warding

The area is sanctified, madeholy and set apart from normal space.

3. The Explanation/Reading

An explanation of the purpose of the Blót is given. Sometimes a passage from the Lore is also read here.

4. The Call

The Gods and Goddesses to be honored are called upon to witness the Blót..

5. The Hallowing

The mead (or other beverage) is made holy.

6. The Blessing

The participants and the altar are sprinkled with the hallowed mead (or other beverage)

7. The Sharing

Here the mead (or alternate beverage) is either doled out to each person's drinking horn, or a drinking horn is passed around. Each person takes a drink and either passes the horn or pour the remainder of the horn into the Blótbolli. This is often accompanied by an opportunity for each person to speak a hail over the horn before they drink.

8. The Offering

The mead in the blótbolli is poured onto the ground.

9. The Closing

The ceremony is ended, generally with a cstatement of conclusion that ties together the meaning of the celebration with what has been done.

Ako nekoga zanima više, može baciti oko na ove stranice:

http://www.asatrublog.com/2013/07/04/the-basics-how-to-blot/

http://www.erichshall.com/asanew/blot.htm

http://www.ravenkindred.com/RBRituals.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sefirot 17/2/2015, 12:58

Bran_Do wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:

U kršćanstvu? Ne znam, kako propovijedaju možeš biti bilo što, samo se preobrati i imaš prolaz

To je jedna od stvari koje mi ne drže vodu. Ispada da bi takav Bog bio prilično nepravedan jer bi ljude sudio prema "pravovjerju", neovisno o njihovoj životnoj pozadini (u kojoj kulturi su rođeni), odgoju, događajima tijekom života, itd.

Nemoj da te pravovjerni Patriot i slični IQa kućne muhe čuju :^0  odmah će te prozvati da nisi pravi kršćanin nego Newager :D

https://www.facebook.com/KrvavaPovijestCrkve?fref=ts

Pogani danas - Page 3 No10
Sefirot
Sefirot

Male
2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sefirot 17/2/2015, 13:02

Ragnarok wrote:
von_Starhemberg wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:daj ukratko razlike između filozofije života po tim vjerama.
Filozofije života? Misliš učenje o eshatologiji, spasenju, moralne smjernice, obredne? To da Židovi imaju vrlo krutu dogmu, ideja o spasenju predstavlja im samo materijalno spasenje, obnovu Hrama i države, ne ionu za života i nakon života? Muslimani imaju samo ideji o vjeri kao krajnjem cilju, svrsi, umiranje za vjeru radi praktički materijalnih uzitaka nakon smrti. Kršćanstvo je usmjereno na zajednicu, kao crkvu, skup ljudi, bliznjih, koji jedni kroz druge postižu i očekuju spasenje. Ima tu još dosta toga, nešto tek u teoriji, dosta i u praksi, no razlike su očite.

Hvala, ali u realnom svijetu mi je dosta toga u teoriji, bar koliko mogu vidjeti u našem društvu gdj je većina ljudi deklarirano kao katolici.

Ah pripadnici Abrahamskih religija. Većina njih nije vrijedna ni onog crnog ispod nokta.
Kako se oni izjašnjavaju, neka, njihova stvar. Ali ako se nameću, onda im treba dvostruko vratiti da zapamte da je doba lomača prošlo i da njihova jamranja vrijede možda za njih jer u njih vjeruju, ali ne vrijede za druge jer druge boli kiki...

Sefirot
Sefirot

Male
2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sefirot 17/2/2015, 13:04

von_Starhemberg wrote:
bogomdani wrote:Pagani??..To oni što plešu oko gigantskog tothema u obliku penajsa i za vuho si stavljaju grančice hrasta.. Loču i žderu i onda prave Orgije??
Ne, zapravo ovaj totem zamijeniš zlatnim teletom i dobiješ hebrejski politeizam.

ili zamjeniš sa raspelom i dobiješ kršćanski politeizam kojega se sami srame.... :D

Sefirot
Sefirot

Male
2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sefirot 17/2/2015, 13:06

Vegvísir wrote:Već sam spominjala na chatu gore, al' onda se sjetih da postoji i ova tema.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/06/back-for-thor-iceland-reconnectinbg-pagan-past

Zanimljivo je spomenuti da je trenutni glavni svećenik (allsherjargoði) zajednice Ásatrúarfélagið, Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson, glazbenik koji je često surađivao s Psychic TV, Current 93, Sigur Rós, Björk...

Current 93! :tu

Sefirot
Sefirot

Male
2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/2/2015, 11:04

Sefirot wrote:
Vegvísir wrote:Već sam spominjala na chatu gore, al' onda se sjetih da postoji i ova tema.

C93 su odlični; drugi dio mog dugogodišnje glazbenog (Coil-Current 93-Death in June) "svetog trojstva". :mu yoda

Paše mi Tibetov izražajni vokal, liričnost njegovih tekstova, a svakako je i zanimljivo što je njihova diskografija dobrim dijelom praktički dnevnik Davidovog duhovnog puta. :choir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sefirot 19/2/2015, 09:24

Vegvísir wrote:
Sefirot wrote:

C93 su odlični; drugi dio mog dugogodišnje glazbenog (Coil-Current 93-Death in June) "svetog trojstva". :mu yoda

Paše mi Tibetov izražajni vokal, liričnost njegovih tekstova, a svakako je i zanimljivo što je njihova diskografija dobrim dijelom praktički dnevnik Davidovog duhovnog puta. :choir

Iza navedenih ekšli stoji pravi Rad i navedeni su članovi ozbiljnih Redova. Iako nije glazbeni žanr koji preferiram, volim ih poslušati.
Imaju veliki respekt :tu

Sefirot
Sefirot

Male
2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/2/2015, 14:43

Sefirot wrote:
Vegvísir wrote:
Sefirot wrote:

Iza navedenih ekšli stoji pravi Rad i navedeni su članovi ozbiljnih Redova. Iako nije glazbeni žanr koji preferiram, volim ih poslušati.
Imaju veliki respekt :tu

Pogotovo je zanimljiv sinkretički pristup kod svih navedenih, iako se kod svih vide i pojedinačni intenzivniji utjecaji (kod Coila posebno Austin Osman Spare, kod Douglas P. je paganluk izraženiji, a Tibet iz C93 je iskombinirao svašta u različitim fazama, od Typhonian O.T.O.-a s Grantom do koptskog kršćanstva).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/3/2015, 19:08

Zanimljiva iskopina u Izraelu. :)

Researchers Uncover Ancient Mask Of Pagan God Pan In Northern Israel

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/pan-mask-israel_n_6925070.html?utm_hp_ref=religion

Archaeologists in northern Israel have uncovered what they believe to be a 2,000-year-old bronze mask representing Pan, the ancient Greek god of flocks and shepherds known for his love of music and sexuality.
A team of researchers from the University of Haifa’s Zinman Institute of Archaeology discovered the mask during a one-day dig at the Hippos-Sussita excavation site, just over a mile east of northern Israel’s Sea of Galilee and near what was once the ancient city of Paneas.

(...)

The mask is unusually large as compared to other such bronze Pan masks from the Hellenistic and Roman periods, according to a press release. It is, Eisenberg told HuffPost, "the only one of its kind" and measures a foot in height and width and weighs more than 10 pounds. The figure has long, pointed ears, horns, strands of a beard and other characteristics associated with the half-man, half-goat god.
The mask may have been used as part of an altar for Pan or as the head of a fountain and dates back to between the first and second centuries, Eisenberg said. It was found in one of the rooms of a large basalt tower, which may have served as part of the city's outer defense.

Pogani danas - Page 3 O-PAN-570

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/5/2015, 18:01

In Scandinavia, use of runes ended during the 13th century. In isolated Älvdalen in Sweden, however, inhabitants not only continued using runes but also developed their own language with many Norse elements.

People in Älvdalen (English: the River Valley) used runes as late as the 20th century, so-called Dalecarlian runes. Deep forests and high mountains isolate the valley located in Dalarna County in Central Sweden. The area also has its own language, Elfdalian, still spoken by locals.

Više na linku:

http://thornews.com/2015/05/14/here-people-still-were-using-runes-in-the-20th-century/

love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Vlad 23/5/2015, 02:46

Vegvísir wrote:

Aha, našli kršćanskog vraga.

Mad_Vlad
Mad_Vlad

Male
2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Riplex 3/8/2015, 23:39

Mad_Vlad wrote:
Vegvísir wrote:

Aha, našli kršćanskog vraga.

Šta žena je vrag?!?! Pa dobro sad...more bit

2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 9/9/2015, 21:15

http://www.ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/rare-and-enigmatic-zbruch-idol-4-headed-slavic-god-pulled-river-003794
Pogani danas - Page 3 Zbruch-Idol

SVEVID - Staroslavensko-(hrvatsko) vrhovno božanstvo.

Do stoljeća 8-9
----------------------------------------------------
Pogani danas - Page 3 Reliefs-balwan-zbruch

Balvan (poznato zar ne) nadjen je nedavno prevrnut.

Prikazuje četiri strane sa simboličnim ali znakovitim znakovljem.

Vjerojatno podrijetlo naroda kao i njihovu povijest i ujedinjenje.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/9/2015, 23:02

Vegvísir wrote:Zanimljiva iskopina u Izraelu. :)

Researchers Uncover Ancient Mask Of Pagan God Pan In Northern Israel

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/pan-mask-israel_n_6925070.html?utm_hp_ref=religion

Archaeologists in northern Israel have uncovered what they believe to be a 2,000-year-old bronze mask representing Pan, the ancient Greek god of flocks and shepherds known for his love of music and sexuality.
A team of researchers from the University of Haifa’s Zinman Institute of Archaeology discovered the mask during a one-day dig at the Hippos-Sussita excavation site, just over a mile east of northern Israel’s Sea of Galilee and near what was once the ancient city of Paneas.

(...)

The mask is unusually large as compared to other such bronze Pan masks from the Hellenistic and Roman periods, according to a press release. It is, Eisenberg told HuffPost, "the only one of its kind" and measures a foot in height and width and weighs more than 10 pounds. The figure has long, pointed ears, horns, strands of a beard and other characteristics associated with the half-man, half-goat god.
The mask may have been used as part of an altar for Pan or as the head of a fountain and dates back to between the first and second centuries, Eisenberg said. It was found in one of the rooms of a large basalt tower, which may have served as part of the city's outer defense.

Ovo Pan? Ne bih rekao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3