ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Njemačka: AfD proglašen prijetnjom po Državnu sigurnost i stavljen pod obavještajnu prismotru

Go down

Njemačka: AfD proglašen prijetnjom po Državnu sigurnost i stavljen pod obavještajnu prismotru Empty Njemačka: AfD proglašen prijetnjom po Državnu sigurnost i stavljen pod obavještajnu prismotru

Post by Hektorović 4/3/2021, 07:03

A German far-right party under surveillance

Germany’s domestic intelligence agency has placed the far-right Alternative for Germany party under observation as a potential threat to the country’s democracy, officials said on Wednesday. It is the first time such an action has been taken against the main opposition party in the country’s postwar history.

The leaders of the AfD, as the party is known, routinely accuse Muslim immigrants of being criminals, attack the press and question democratic principles. During the coronavirus pandemic, AfD officials have taken part in protests that have at times turned violent.

The party won 13 percent of the vote in 2017, though its support has since shrunk to around 10 percent. In Germany’s formerly Communist east, it still scores twice that.

Legal challenge: The surveillance decision was reached last week but was not announced, pending a court case the AfD has brought to stop the measures against it. Members of the party accused the federal government of making a politically motivated move ahead of a national election.

Context: The move coincides with France’s ban of Generation Identity, a militant youth movement considered dangerous for its slick rebranding of neo-Nazi concepts. Separately, lawmakers in the European Parliament in Brussels forced the party of Hungary’s semi-authoritarian leader, Viktor Orban, out of the mainstream conservative faction.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Njemačka: AfD proglašen prijetnjom po Državnu sigurnost i stavljen pod obavještajnu prismotru Empty Re: Njemačka: AfD proglašen prijetnjom po Državnu sigurnost i stavljen pod obavještajnu prismotru

Post by RayMabus 5/3/2021, 15:58

Neki članovi Afd su švercali oružje iz Hrvatske u Njemačku pa ih je stavilo pod prismotru itd. Uglavnom nema političke zabrane nego su pod nadzorom obavještajnih službi.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Njemačka: AfD proglašen prijetnjom po Državnu sigurnost i stavljen pod obavještajnu prismotru Empty Re: Njemačka: AfD proglašen prijetnjom po Državnu sigurnost i stavljen pod obavještajnu prismotru

Post by RayMabus 5/3/2021, 16:21

Sad su im izbori u rujnu pa 10% podrške u anketama. To je samo neka desna oporba da ne bi desni centar skrenuo politički previše lijevo al to je sve. Nema od njih ništa. Sad će Cdu i Zeleni četiri godine a u međuvremenu trpaj još i multikulti.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 5/3/2021, 16:49

Njemačka: AfD proglašen prijetnjom po Državnu sigurnost i stavljen pod obavještajnu prismotru 2d2daf79988221a59f38ede150867cec

I to je to.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down