ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da remiziramo...

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down

Da remiziramo... - Page 27 Empty Re: Da remiziramo...

Post by Eroo 28/10/2020, 19:12

T. wrote:
Eroo wrote:Da remiziramo... - Page 27 1-1
Imaju puno manje zaraženih od nas na 2.5x više stanovnika?

I 12.5x više umrlih.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 28/10/2020, 19:23

New research claims that the antibodies in those who recovered from covid-19 decreased among Britons after the shutdown rules were eased during the summer, writes Sky News.
The study was conducted at Imperial College London with 365,000 participants who were tested in three rounds from June to September.
Instead of building up the immunity of the people who had antibodies during the time that the researchers had hoped for, it dropped instead, writes Sky News.
When the UK eased its shutdown in late June and early July, 6 per cent of the study had antibodies.
When the so-called second wave of the virus began in September, that figure dropped to 4.4 percent.
This indicates that herd immunity cannot be achieved, according to one of the researchers who conducted the study.
- It is not something you can use as a strategy to gain control over the infection in the population, says Professor Helen Ward.

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Noor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/10/2020, 20:43

radit ce te vi meni za 5 ojra po satu..davno josh to rekoh... :rasta :rasta :rasta

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 28/10/2020, 20:50

Tebi? Ali glup si ti da bu neko za tebe radija, davno josh to rekoh... :rasta :rasta :rasta

2015-09-11

darth_vader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 28/10/2020, 20:52

abraham wrote:New research claims that the antibodies in those who recovered from covid-19 decreased among Britons after the shutdown rules were eased during the summer, writes Sky News.
The study was conducted at Imperial College London with 365,000 participants who were tested in three rounds from June to September.
Instead of building up the immunity of the people who had antibodies during the time that the researchers had hoped for, it dropped instead, writes Sky News.
When the UK eased its shutdown in late June and early July, 6 per cent of the study had antibodies.
When the so-called second wave of the virus began in September, that figure dropped to 4.4 percent.
This indicates that herd immunity cannot be achieved, according to one of the researchers who conducted the study.
- It is not something you can use as a strategy to gain control over the infection in the population, says Professor Helen Ward.

Kolega, ostalo mi je u sjećanju jednna primjedba prof. Primorca u svezi s time.
Reče u jednoj TV emisiji da nisu samo antitjela zaštita od virusa.
Za slučaj SARS je naveo podatak da se ćelije preboljelog i nakon 17 godina
"sjećaju" virusa. Dakle, memorija ćelije je veoma bitna kod stvaranja imuniteta.
Tako kaže profesor, a ja sam samo laik  koji ponavljam njegovu tvrdnju.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 28/10/2020, 20:54

Eroo wrote:
abraham wrote:New research claims that the antibodies in those who recovered from covid-19 decreased among Britons after the shutdown rules were eased during the summer, writes Sky News.

Kolega, ostalo mi je u sjećanju jednna primjedna prof. Primorca u svezi s time.
"sjećaju" virusa. Dakle, memorija ćelije je veoma bitna kod stvaranja imuniteta.

što ti je to "ćelija"?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 28/10/2020, 21:04

crvenkasti wrote:
Eroo wrote:

što ti je to "ćelija"?
celica.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/10/2020, 21:21

Eroo wrote:
crvenkasti wrote:
Eroo wrote:

što ti je to "ćelija"?
celica.

najveća ćelija je nojevo jaje.

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 28/10/2020, 21:23

Eroo wrote:

je, ali postoje istraživanja koja su pokazala da sars cov2 uništava memorijske T limfocite i uslijed njihove deficijencije nastaje blokada imunosistema

Last edited by Noor on 28/10/2020, 21:24; edited 1 time in total

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 28/10/2020, 21:24

Moje je veće

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 28/10/2020, 21:24

Mi Hrvati kažemo "stanica".
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/10/2020, 21:25

Eroo wrote:

ćelije ne žive i nakon 17 godina. ćelije umiru svaki dan i stvaraju se od matičnih ćelija nove ćelije. jebala te ćelija tebe i primorca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/10/2020, 21:25

crvenkasti wrote:Mi Hrvati kažemo "stanica".

postaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/10/2020, 21:40

Noor wrote:
Eroo wrote:

je, ali postoje istraživanja koja su pokazala da sars cov2 uništava memorijske T limfocite i uslijed njihove deficijencije nastaje blokada imunosistema

kod era se pika samo primorac ito ikada ukrivo tumači.

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 28/10/2020, 21:40

Gnječ wrote:

postaja
Crpka...
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 28/10/2020, 21:41

Stanica milicije?

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28/10/2020, 21:43

T. wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

postaja
Crpka...

samica...

Back to top Go down

Post by dijagram 28/10/2020, 21:45

Gotovo je s koronom.
Ero i gnjec se zajebavaju.
Prosla opasnost, skidaj maske:)
dijagram
dijagram

Male
2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 28/10/2020, 21:45

Noor wrote:
Eroo wrote:

Sve je moguće. Jako je inteligentan, da.
Znam da je sekvenciuoniran, a vjerujem da je to poznato i prof. Primorcu.
Od 21 segmenta samo za jednog nisu znali kakava mu je funkcija i što radi.
Računam da  cjepivo sve to ipak ima u vidu.

PS: postoji i cytokineza (imunska oluja), koju danas s remdesivirom pokušavaju smanjiti.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 28/10/2020, 21:50

T. wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

postaja
Crpka...
Pumpa?

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 28/10/2020, 21:53

Gnječ wrote:
Eroo wrote:

ćelije ne žive i nakon 17 godina. ćelije umiru svaki dan i stvaraju se od matičnih ćelija nove ćelije.  jebala te ćelija tebe i primorca.
Stvaraju se nove, s istom memorijom.
Uostalom i čovjek nastane samo iz jedne ćelije. Ćelije umiru, da, ali si se ti razvio iz novih u to što jesi.
Možda si u pravu i možda su kod tebe usput i  izgubile memoriju.Da, vjerojatno je u to u pitanju kod tebe. :D

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next