ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump židima: Nećete me podržati, jer ne želim Vaše pare hahaha

Go down

Trump židima: Nećete me podržati, jer ne želim Vaše pare hahaha Empty Trump židima: Nećete me podržati, jer ne želim Vaše pare hahaha

Post by Kermit Thu 3 Dec - 22:10

rump to Republican Jewish Coalition: "You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money.” #RJCForum

The real estate tycoon, speaking to the Republican Jewish Coalition at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, repeatedly reminded listeners that he is leading all national polls on the primary race, and assured them that he can will win the presidency over Clinton next November.

Trump židima: Nećete me podržati, jer ne želim Vaše pare hahaha 34861trumpisrael

Related: Times of Israel: "When it comes to Jewish ties, no GOP candidate trumps Trump"

But he said she may be indicted first - and he told the crowd that he doesn't expect their support because he's not asking for any campaign donations.

Trump went on to say his office wall is 'loaded up' with awards from Jewish groups that he has received over the years, but added, 'the Christians are catching up.' Calling President Barack Obama 'the worst thing that's ever happened to Israel.'

Trump, a billionaire, also reminded his audience that because he is self-funding his campaign, he isn't asking for donations. In doing so, he called the Jewish lobby 'stupid.'

More: Donald Trump is getting sucked into some weird cult

'I don't want your money, therefore you're probably not going to support me because stupidly, you want to give money. Trump doesn't want money. Even though he's better than all of these guys. Even though he's going to do more for Israel than anybody else,' Trump said.

And in case there was any lingering doubt, Trump told Thursday's crowd that he will definitely win the presidency next November.

'I'm going to win. I am. I'm going to win. I mean, unless something happens - you know, walk across the street and the wrong thing happens,' he said. 'But I believe I'm going to win. I really have just a great feeling about it. My life has been about winning. I've won.'

'So again, you're not going to support me even though you know I'm the best thing that could happen to Israel.. Isn't that crazy? But you want to control your own politician. That's fine. Don't worry about it, I understand.' 

Republican Jewish Coalition
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Trump židima: Nećete me podržati, jer ne želim Vaše pare hahaha Empty Re: Trump židima: Nećete me podržati, jer ne želim Vaše pare hahaha

Post by Kermit Thu 3 Dec - 22:10

http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=34862
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Trump židima: Nećete me podržati, jer ne želim Vaše pare hahaha Empty Re: Trump židima: Nećete me podržati, jer ne želim Vaše pare hahaha

Post by kic Thu 3 Dec - 22:11

:W
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec - 8:19

Hahaha, a zet mu Židov. Koga on farba?

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Fri 4 Dec - 8:50

Tako je mogao reći crncima: Ne želite me podržati jer

nisam crn, kineskoj zajednici kako ga ne vole jer nije

Kinez  etz.

Sve je to politička borba, ništa protiv Židova općenito

kako bi netko volio misliti.
Trump židima: Nećete me podržati, jer ne želim Vaše pare hahaha 1027175756

Mr. Trump Goes to Tel Aviv: The Donald Plans to Meet With Bibi ‘Very Soon’
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec - 16:52

Bole ga kuras. pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč Fri 4 Dec - 17:49

Za one koji ne shvaćaju: nije Trump otkvačio Židove, već je njihovim lobistima rekao da zna kako ga neće podržati budući da je dovoljno bogat da ga ne mogu nadzirati.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec - 17:51

Hvala, ne trebamo tumača. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec - 18:04

Love nikad dosta..standardna cijena President of USA je 500 milijuna dolara...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Fri 4 Dec - 18:16

Za one koji ne kuže....naravno da je mislio poručiti:

" Volio bih da me podržite MADA VAS NE MOGU KUPITI"

( Pa sada malo igram na obrnutu psihologiju )

PS - Inače NITKO nije dovoljno bogat ( pa ni Trump ) da

bi kupio glasove 10 Milijuna Židova u USA.

I on to zna, zato i cvili jer mu nesumnjivo triba podrška 

Judeo zajednice .
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down