ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da remiziramo...

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down

Da remiziramo... - Page 32 Empty Re: Da remiziramo...

Post by Eroo 26/8/2020, 16:31

Eroo wrote:Non le spiagge infinite delle Canarie, ma quelle affollate di Ibiza. Non la Grecia del Partenone e dell’Oracolo di Delfi, ma quella più festaiola di Mykonos. Non il mare della Croazia in generale, ma quello più discotecaro dell’isola di Pag. Hanno una concentrazione, spiega Marino Faccini

Ne beskrajne plaže na Kanarima, već prepuna Ibiza. Ne Grčki Partenon i  Delfi, već  Mikonos. Ne hrvatsko more općenito, već  diskoteka na otoku Pagu....
To je bilo jasno cijelo vrijeme...diskoteke, fitnes klubovi, noćni klubovi i slično.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal 26/8/2020, 16:53

ako ustraješ i dalje na ovoj remizi završit ćeš kod Šprajca
neki dan ga slušam , kaže da uzmemo rezime ili rezimiramo
ne spominje remize
možda ti to sredim

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sitting_bull 26/8/2020, 17:48

https://www.google.hr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjp_eSim7nrAhVHwKQKHeRpCowQFjADegQIAhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.index.hr%2Fclanak.aspx%3Fid%3D2185893&usg=AOvVaw0-ceBdjyX01XI6lomAlOny

tako je zborio ljigavi anemični šarlatan...
sitting_bull
sitting_bull

Male
2015-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sitting_bull 26/8/2020, 17:49

mortal wrote:ako ustraješ i dalje na ovoj remizi završit ćeš kod Šprajca
ne spominje remize
možda ti to sredim
udba efendija je pacer.

igra birtijski šah.
sitting_bull
sitting_bull

Male
2015-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 26/8/2020, 18:14

sitting_bull wrote:
ne spominje remize
možda ti to sredim
udba efendija je pacer.

igra birtijski šah.
Ohooo, stiga'nan i Šiting efendija...Šta ima u vašen  štabu, kaće razlaz? :]

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 26/8/2020, 19:00

Alarmantno stanje u slavnom zagrebačkom klubu:
U Ciboni su danas zaraženi - svi!

Pod Toranj su u srijedu stigli rezultati još 10 pozitivnih testova na Covid-19

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/kosarka/hrvatska-liga/alarmantno-stanje-u-slavnom-zagrebackom-klubu-u-ciboni-su-danas-zarazeni-svi-15015586

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha 26/8/2020, 23:09

jasambrend wrote:A tko će, nego opet Yoda... taj ne izlazi iz teretane, jedino kad ide trčati po Žnjanu... 💪
yoda je već prebolio koronu... dva puta... :)))
michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by michaellcmacha 26/8/2020, 23:12

šta je bik koji plače, oplako onog svog dibidusa beru... ovo mu je valjda prvi upis nakon izbora... ovaj potopa... aj neka, nek se on oporavio, sad će uz onog grbina thompsonovca biti bolje...

"Snažni su duhom, njihova je vojska ustrajna jer brani svoju DOMOVINU" 
michaellcmacha
michaellcmacha

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/8/2020, 23:28

Jemerima dolazi Laura..cat.4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/8/2020, 23:30

[size=47]Hurricane Laura updates: Storm now Category 4, 'unsurvivable storm surge' expected[/size]

1 hr ago

Da remiziramo... - Page 32 BB1614yd
ACLU suing Trump administration over Portland protest tactics

Da remiziramo... - Page 32 BB18oY8e
Foods you do and don't need to chuck after their expiration date

Da remiziramo... - Page 32 AABiMXuHurricane Laura updates: Storm now Category 4, 'unsurvivable storm surge' expected

Da remiziramo... - Page 32 Png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAAEAAAABCAQAAAC1HAwCAAAAC0lEQVR42mNkYAAAAAYAAjCB0C8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
Laura is a Category 4 hurricane with "unsurvivable storm surge" expected in some areas, according to the National Hurricane Center.
Da remiziramo... - Page 32 BB18nV0j:copyright: Joe Raedle/Getty Images LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA- AUGUST 25: (L-R) Lacey Buller, Tyler Arnold and Mike Buller work on placing plywood over the windows of their business before the arrival of Hurricane Laura on August 25, 2020 in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
"Unsurvivable storm surge with large and destructive waves will cause catastrophic damage from Sea Rim State Park, Texas, to Intracoastal City, Louisiana, including Calcasieu and Sabine Lakes," the NHC said in a statement. "This surge could penetrate up to 30 miles inland from the immediate coastline. Only a few hours remain to protect life and property and all actions should be rushed to completion."

Parts of eastern Texas and western Louisiana are forecast to see "catastrophic wind damage," especially in places where the storm's eyewall makes landfall, the NHC said. Residents are urged to brace for "widespread damaging wind gusts" that will spread well inland across parts of those areas early Thursday morning.
Da remiziramo... - Page 32 BB18oXHT:copyright: Jon Shapley/AP Mark Allums, left, and Hunter Clark watch waves crash ashore as outer bands from Hurricane Laura begin to hit the coast, Aug. 26, 2020, in High Island, Texas.
Here's how the news is developing today. All times Eastern. Please refresh this page for updates.

3:24 p.m.: Louisiana's Cameron Parish expected to be underwater

Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards is urging residents in the southwestern part of the state to pay especially close attention to the storm as it approaches landfall in Cameron Parish early Thursday morning.

The governor said the hurricane could bring storm surges that residents haven't seen since a 1957.

The state has activated its entire National Guard, something it hasn't done in "many years," according to the governor.

"This is a very serious storm -- I don't think I have ever held a press conference to take something as seriously as I am right now," Bel Edwards told reporters. "Our state hasn't seen a storm surge like this in many decades. Same with wind speeds."

Forecasters say residents should expect to see storm surge of up to 18-20 feet. The majority of Cameron Parish will be totally underwater at some point, according to the NHC.

The state said it has reserved 2,000 hotel rooms for residents in need. On Tuesday night it put up some 800 people in hotel rooms.

2:26 p.m.: Major airlines issue waivers as storm cancels flights

All major U.S. airlines -- United, Southwest, Delta, American and JetBlue -- have issued weather waivers to allow travelers to adjust flights potentially impacted by Hurricane Laura without fees.

There are currently 643 storm-related flight cancellations, according to FlightAware.

More than 400 of today's cancellations are at Houston Bush International Airport, representing about 60% of their total flights.

2:14 p.m.: Texas governor says to "get out of harm's way"

Texas has added three more counties to the state's disaster declaration, covering most of East Texas and bringing the total number to 36.

"I urge anyone in harm's way to get out of harm's way," Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said at a briefing. "Because of the power of this storm, if you are unable or do not get out of harm's way ... for almost a 24-hour time period there will be no ability for rescuers and aiders to get in and assist you in any way."

The state has dedicated 400 buses, 38 aircraft, 82 boats and 202 high profile vehicles to disaster relief, authorities say. It also ordered 60 ambulances and an additional 75 para-transit vehicles to assist in moving residents.

More than 5,000 people are already sheltered and officials are preparing for many more.

The expected storm surge, described by officials as "unsurvivable," could continue inland for about 30 miles.

1:52 p.m.: Laura is now a Category 4 storm

Laura has strengthened into a Category 4 hurricane with maximum sustained winds of 140 mph, making it "extremely dangerous," says the National Hurricane Center.

The center of the storm is about 200 miles southeast of Lake Charles, Louisiana, and about 200 miles southeast of Port Arthur, Texas.

The storm will bring catastrophic storm surge, extreme winds, and flash flooding to the Gulf Coast tonight, the National Hurricane Center says.

Little time remains to protect life and property, authorities say.

12:56 p.m.: Louisiana officials expect catastrophic events from storm

OEM officials in Louisiana are putting it bluntly to residents: Leave and leave now.

In their final briefing before Laura makes landfall, officials with Louisiana's Calcasieu Parish say they expect catastrophic events from the storm.

"Short of pulling people out of their homes, we have done everything humanly possible to get people out of Calcasieu Parish," said Lake Charles Mayor Nic Hunter. "As much as it pains me, we are quickly getting to the point where you are going to have to hunker down. Public safety is not going to be able to respond."
Da remiziramo... - Page 32 BB18nXXu:copyright: Joe Raedle/Getty Images LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA- AUGUST 25: (L-R) Lacey Buller, Tyler Arnold and Mike Buller work on placing plywood over the windows of their business before the arrival of Hurricane Laura on August 25, 2020 in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Sheriff Tony Mancuso said that while they could protect property from looters, they can't protect homes from the wind and the storm surge, both of which are expected to be well above the devastating effect that Hurricane Rita had in 2005.

He, too, begged people to leave and leave now.

"There is nothing at my house that is so important in my house that I would stay there," he said. "I would love to leave. It is not an option for me. It is an option for you."

In addition to those leaving in their own vehicles, more than 800 people have been bused out of the area.

12:01 p.m.: Storm is a Category 3 with 125 mph winds

Laura has winds of 125 mph and is forecast to reach 145 mph.

The storm is currently a Category 3 and is expected to reach Category 4 if winds increase as expected.

In an interview with ABC News, Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner said he woke up Tuesday morning to find Laura's track had shifted slightly west and closer to Houston, the country's fourth-largest city with a population of about 7 million.
MORE: Parts of Southeast Texas under mandatory evacuation as storm strengthens
Officials in Houston and Harris County urged residents to stay off the roads so people evacuating have access to the freeways. Local officials urged all residents in the storm's path to fill up their gas tanks and generators.

The mayor urged people not to panic. City officials said they don't expect Laura to be another Hurricane Harvey or Tropical Storm Imelda, which both led to catastrophic flooding. They do, however, expect this storm to be a fast-moving wind event, which could bring a storm surge, structural damage and power outages.

Compounding the situation is the COVID-19 pandemic, which is why Turner told residents to stock up on necessary food, supplies and PPE. He said he anticipates that COVID-19 testing will be suspended until after the storm and that the city won't be opening mass shelters as it has in years past.

Laura has kept people along the Gulf Coast guessing for days as the projected track continues to change. Forecasters say the storm could strengthen to a Category 4 even before it makes landfall near the Texas-Louisiana border late Wednesday or early Thursday.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

ABC News' Janice McDonald and Mina Kaji contributed to this report.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/8/2020, 23:31

inace category 5 je ..spojilo se nebo sa zemljom..sVE rusi i nish ne ostavlja citavim..

Back to top Go down

Post by darth_vader 26/8/2020, 23:44

michaellcmacha wrote:
jasambrend wrote:A tko će, nego opet Yoda... taj ne izlazi iz teretane, jedino kad ide trčati po Žnjanu... 💪
yoda je već prebolio koronu... dva puta... :)))

Preživjeti će je na kraju samo Yoda, Epi i Chuck Norris kako je krenulo...:)
darth_vader
darth_vader

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal 27/8/2020, 01:03

Eroo wrote:
sitting_bull wrote:
ne spominje remize
možda ti to sredim
udba efendija je pacer.

igra birtijski šah.
Ohooo, stiga'nan i Šiting efendija...Šta ima u vašen  štabu, kaće razlaz? :]
:rasta :rasta

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 27/8/2020, 15:34

Danas : +304

Situacija kad je broj aktivnih slučajeva manji
od 14 dnevne kumulativne incidence.
Razlog leži u povećanom broju ozdravljenih.

Da remiziramo... - Page 32 1-1

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 27/8/2020, 16:38

Švedska diže okupljanja s 50 na 500 ljudi... Pokušavaju slijediti naš stožer...

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 27/8/2020, 16:44

mutava baštarda wrote:Švedska diže okupljanja s 50 na 500 ljudi... Pokušavaju slijediti naš stožer...
Jel kažu kako stoje s mrtvima?  Malo su zakasnili s time, jbga. Sa slieđenjem, mislim.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 27/8/2020, 19:53

Eroo wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:Švedska diže okupljanja s 50 na 500 ljudi... Pokušavaju slijediti naš stožer...
Jel kažu kako stoje s mrtvima?  Malo su zakasnili s time, jbga. Sa slieđenjem, mislim.

Tko je ima umrit umra je... Ne virujen da će godišnji prosjek biti izrazito velik...
Btw dvi kuće oko punice imaju po slučaj korone. Jedan pacijent već ozdravio +60 bez posljedica, drugi ima temperaturu brrrr.

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 28/8/2020, 14:04

Danas navodno umra prvi sinjanin od korone.
u Rusiji:

Imunitet na virus korona formira se i kod onih koji nisu imali kliničke simptome bolesti, izjavila je direktorka ruske Agencije za fitosanitarni nadzor (Rospotrebnadzor) Ana Popova.

„Obavili smo istraživanje seroprevalencije u 27 subjekata Ruske Federacije, obuhvaćeno je više od 70.000 ljudi. Danas možemo reći da se imunitet formira i kod onih koji nisu imali kliničke manifestacije, pre svega kod dece“, izjavila je Popova na savetu rektora medicinskih univerziteta.
Popova je istakla da imunitet na koronu ima od 24 do 26 odsto ispitanih Rusa, dok više od 0,3 odsto ljudi koji učestvuju u istraživanju nisu imali virus korona u anamnezi.

Precizirala je da do 40 odsto dece ima postinfektivni imunitet, a da pritom nemaju kliničke znake. Takođe je dodala do 30 odsto ljudi starijih od 60 godina koji su učestvovali u istraživanju i nisu bili registrovani kao osobe koje su preležale kovid 19, takođe imaju imunitet.

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 28/8/2020, 14:37

Da remiziramo... - Page 32 1-1

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 28/8/2020, 15:52

Coronavirus, 21 positivi tra i dipendenti del Phi Beach di Baja Sardinia. Ipotesi trasporti dedicati per i turisti in isolamento
Da remiziramo... - Page 32 132830631-59f54509-8c20-4250-98d2-af5527d10562

Uno dei locali più caratteristici in zona Costa Smeralda era stato chiuso per contagio, così come il Billionaire e il Sottovento. I contagiati non sono residenti nell'isola. Ricoverato a Sassari anche un 27enne romano dello staff di una discoteca di San Teodoro. Secondo l'Unità di crisi sarda la Protezione civile userà navi o aerei speciali per riportare a casa turisti e lavoratori in quarantena

https://www.repubblica.it/scuola/2020/08/28/news/coronavirus_21_positivi_al_phi_beach_di_baja_sardinia-265695148/?ref=RHPPTP-BH-I265483598-C12-P1-S1.8-T1

Samo da napomenem, Sardinija je bila praktično corona-free i sad ovo.
Noćni klubovi, fitnes klubovi i slično, ne ide skupa s korona-virusom. 
Obiteljski turizam da, a noćno divljanje ni u kom slučaju.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 28/8/2020, 15:56

PS:
A nije da nismo znali kako se korona najbrže prenosi...vidjeli smo to na slučaju
onog skijališta(Ischgl?) u Austriji. U trenutku su zarazili pola Europe.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next