ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armenci ruše suvremene Izraelske i Turske dronove sa prastarim PZO sustavima

Go down

Armenci ruše suvremene Izraelske i Turske dronove sa prastarim PZO sustavima  Empty Armenci ruše suvremene Izraelske i Turske dronove sa prastarim PZO sustavima

Post by Hektorović Tue 21 Jul - 1:07

Azerbaijani drone Elbit Hermes 900 shot down by Armenia-modernized Osa-AKM system 
Armenci ruše suvremene Izraelske i Turske dronove sa prastarim PZO sustavima  B8b9df80376c7f9aa35e4ea6d308caa8

YEREVAN, July 15. /ARKA/. The Azerbaijani drone Elbit Hermes 900, estimated at approximately $ 30 million, was shot down by the Osa-AKM system modernized in Armenia, Artsrun Hovhannisyan, the coordinator of the crisis information center, said Wednesday at a briefing in Ijevan.

"The expensive flying control system was shot down by the Armenian air defense system using the Osa-AKM system, which is being modernized on the spot. Our military-industrial complex, in fact, a few years ago mastered modernization technologies, and I must say that in recent years the best way to fight Azerbaijani drones are Osa and Osa-AKM systems,” he said.

Hovhannisyan noted that Armenia encountered Israeli strike drone Elbit SkyStriker for the first time.

"Our air defense shot down about 10 drones, maybe plus or minus one. There are both the usual small reconnaissance, strike, and the expensive large Hermes 900 among them," said the info center coordinator.

He added that the Azerbaijani armed forces, including the border troops and the third army corps, used, in fact, their entire arsenal with the exception of a few means. "In particular, we are talking about all the calibers of small arms - grenade launchers, mortars, howitzers, as well as tanks, artillery, up to caliber 122 and possibly more," he said.

About Escalation of Tension on Armenia-Azerbaijan Border

Since July 12, the Azerbaijani Armed Forces have been carrying out aggressive actions against Armenia on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border. Azerbaijan made attempts to violate the state border in the Tavush region of Armenia using a tank, mortars, howitzers, drones and Grad MLRS. Shelling is carried out at Armenian strongholds, the Armenian villages of Chinari, Aygepar, Nerkin Karmirahpyur and Paravakar, as well as the city of Berd, were attacked. Two enterprises, houses of civilians and a gas pipeline were hit.

The Armenian Armed Forces provide a proportionate response to periodically renewed shelling and suppress enemy activity. The air defense units of the Armenian Armed Forces destroyed the control system of the UAV of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan, as well as more than 10 drones.

On Tuesday, the Armenian defense ministry reported that, as a result of the shelling, two policemen, who were on combat duty, as well as three military personnel, were slightly injured. Major Garush Hambartsumyan, captain Sos Elbakyan, as well as junior sergeants Smbat Gabrielyan and Grisha Matevosyan were killed by the enemy’s shot. There are no casualties among the civilian population of Armenia. Azerbaijan officially confirmed the death of 11 people.

Concerns regarding the escalation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border were expressed, in particular, by the Russian Foreign Ministry and the EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the crisis in Georgia, Toivo Klaar, co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group, the US Department of State, the United Nations, NATO, the ICRC and other international structures. The CSTO also expressed serious concern over the escalation of the border between Armenia and Azerbaijan and called for an immediate ceasefire. Dmitry Peskov, the press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation, expressed concern by saying that Moscow was ready for mediation efforts to resolve the situation. -0---
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Armenci ruše suvremene Izraelske i Turske dronove sa prastarim PZO sustavima  Empty Re: Armenci ruše suvremene Izraelske i Turske dronove sa prastarim PZO sustavima

Post by Hektorović Tue 21 Jul - 1:08

According to Russian-Israeli blogger Alexander Lapshin this is the first time that a devise of this scale has been shot down. “Until now, no one has been able to “get it”, despite the fact that such UAVs are constantly used during military actions in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Sudan, Afghanistan. These machines also control the borders of the USA and Mexico, monitoring the actions of drug cartels; they have long been used in Colombia and Brazil to fight rebels and drug traffickers,” Lapshin said in a Facebook post.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Armenci ruše suvremene Izraelske i Turske dronove sa prastarim PZO sustavima  Empty Re: Armenci ruše suvremene Izraelske i Turske dronove sa prastarim PZO sustavima

Post by Hektorović Tue 21 Jul - 1:08

Orbiter-3 downed in Artsakh hit with OSA AKM modernized in Armenia
Lragir.am, 
16:35 18.07.2020 |  Country | Views: 43

Armenci ruše suvremene Izraelske i Turske dronove sa prastarim PZO sustavima  109349715_205446680831986_7913842743343269025_n-1536x864-1

Azerbaijan’s ORBITER-3 UAV struck by the air defense forces of Artsakh was most probably a reconnaissance drone, the coordinator of the Armenian Unified Infocenter Artsrun Hovhannisyan said during the press briefing today. According to him, the drone was downed with an OSA-AKM system which has been modernized by the military-industrial complex. “Our enterprises have mastered the modernization of OSA-AKM and as we can see it is very effective,” he said.
Artsrun Hovhannisyan said it was proven that none of divisions of the “glorious” in brackets Azerbaijani army demonstrated high defense capability and effectiveness, even the special troops. “The UAVs are left which are very expensive, are mainly bought from Israel. Azerbaijan seems to use mainly Israeli UAVs which do not lead to major results. These amounts are withheld from the common people and spent in this direction,” he said.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 Tue 21 Jul - 2:24

Azeri mnogo ulazu u vojsku ali redovito dobijaju batine od Armenaca 

Zanimljivo
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega Tue 21 Jul - 2:58

Azerima suckaju dobavljači. Nek ih minjaju

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Tue 21 Jul - 8:58

Ringo10 wrote:Azeri mnogo ulazu u vojsku ali redovito dobijaju batine od Armenaca 

Zanimljivo

Narod koji ima kontinuitet 3000 godina nije za podcijeniti.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down