ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rusija želi kupiti najjače Indijsko brodogradilište koje servisira i Američku 7. flotu

Go down

Rusija želi kupiti najjače Indijsko brodogradilište koje servisira i Američku 7. flotu Empty Rusija želi kupiti najjače Indijsko brodogradilište koje servisira i Američku 7. flotu

Post by Hektorović 5/7/2020, 05:54

Rusija želi kupiti najjače Indijsko brodogradilište koje servisira i Američku 7. flotu Slika405

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/economy/logistics/russian-state-owned-united-shipbuilding-top-contender-for-reliance-groups-pipavav-shipyard/article31955829.ece

Lenders to Reliance Naval and Engineering Ltd (RNAVAL), the bankrupt shipyard owned by Anil Ambani’s Reliance Group, have extended the date for submitting expressions of interest (EoI) to revive India’s biggest integrated shipbuilding facility by capacity, to July 27.

Russia’s state-owned United Shipbuilding Corporation (USC) is the only serious contender from the list of five that submitted the initial bids for the yard, the only one in the country that was selected by the US Navy for repair, service and maintenance of its Seventh Fleet operating in the Indian Ocean region.
USC is the largest shipyard in Russia with 40 yards. Its design offices are responsible for almost all warships that are built and developed for the Russian Navy and foreign customers.
During a visit to Russia on September 5 last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, accompanied by Russian President Vladimir Putin, had taken a tour of the Zvezda shipyard, a shipbuilding and engineering complex run by USC in the town of Bolshoy Kamen, Vladivostok, in the Russian Far East.
“During our visit, President Putin showed me cutting edge (sic) technologies at the shipyard. My visit opens up new pathways of cooperation in this important field,” Modi had tweeted then.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down