ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posvećena Hostija ostala neraspadnuta i krvari

Go down

Posvećena Hostija ostala neraspadnuta i krvari Empty Posvećena Hostija ostala neraspadnuta i krvari

Post by Guest 28/11/2015, 17:32

Catholic Diocese investigates after communion wafer appears to bleed for days

KEARNS, Utah -- Some are calling it a miracle. A discarded communion wafer is now under investigation by the Catholic Diocese of Salt Lake City after it appeared to be bleeding for days.

The small wafer or host was handed out last week during the holy communion, but it was returned to the father overseeing the service. Our sister-station in Salt Lake City KSTU reports, the father then placed the host in a glass of water near the head of the church. Usually, the host would dissolve in a couple minutes.

But three days later, members of the church say the host was still floating in the water and it appeared to be bleeding.

http://wgno.com/2015/11/27/catholic-diocese-investigates-after-communion-wafer-appears-to-bleed/

Back to top Go down

Posvećena Hostija ostala neraspadnuta i krvari Empty Re: Posvećena Hostija ostala neraspadnuta i krvari

Post by Guest 28/11/2015, 17:49

Baš me zanimaju rezultati analize. I komentar Metilde. pirat

Back to top Go down

Posvećena Hostija ostala neraspadnuta i krvari Empty Re: Posvećena Hostija ostala neraspadnuta i krvari

Post by Guest 30/11/2015, 10:40

Le Roi Soleil wrote:Baš me zanimaju rezultati analize. I komentar Metilde. pirat

Što si se uhvatio Metilde. :P   Meni je za moju vjeru dovoljna konzistentna katolička teologija i zatvoreni krug filozofskog tumačenja  ontologije i soteriologije. Ako se čuda i događaju o tome čekam sud za takve pojave odgovornih tijela KC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/12/2015, 16:15

metilda wrote:
Meni je za moju vjeru dovoljna konzistentna katolička teologija i zatvoreni krug filozofskog tumačenja  ontologije i soteriologije. Ako se čuda i događaju o tome čekam sud za takve pojave odgovornih tijela KC

Tnx Speare :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/1/2016, 23:07

Zaključak komisije: nema čuda.

A month-long investigation into a miraculous "bleeding Host" in Salt Lake City has concluded, and results show no actual miracle took place.

Following reports in November from the pastor of St. Francis Xavier Church in Kearns, Utah that a consecrated Host appeared to be bleeding, an ad hoc committee designated by the diocese of Salt Lake City undertook an investigation of the claims.

A summary published Wednesday (but dated Friday, December 18) by committee chairman Msgr. M. Francis Mannion states that the "thorough investigation has concluded that the Host did not bleed, but the change of appearance in the host was due to red bread mold."

http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/breaking-investigation-concludes-in-salt-lake-city-eucharistic-miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down