ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da remiziramo...

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

Go down

Da remiziramo... - Page 50 Empty Re: Da remiziramo...

Post by Eroo Fri 17 Jul - 18:21

Prosječna svjetska kumulativna 14 dnevna incidenca , na 100,000 stanovnika, iznosi 51,
(u Hrvatskoj 27), a porast 214% (u HR 68%). Kumulativni  7 dnevni svjetski porast iznosi 1,540,000.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Fri 17 Jul - 20:25

Eroo wrote:
Eroo wrote:Da remiziramo... - Page 50 1-1
Ako bi se ovakav rast zadržao još  14 dana onda bi ovaj postotak pao na 0% (žuta zona <10%),
a 14 dnevna incidenca zadržala na istom nivou : cca 27% (linearni porast pozitivnih).
Granica kad država prelazi u crvenu zonu je +40/100,000 stanovnika, o čemu je bolje da ne pomišljate
takab rezultat, jer bi to značilo zatvaranje granica. Hrvatska je trenutno u žutoj zoni (>15/100,000).
U zelenu se prelazi kad padne ispod +15/100,000 stanovnika. To se postiže jedino smanjivanjem broja
dnevno novozaraženih: Ro<1.

Tek da vam upoznam sa stanjem u državama istočnih susjeda: 14 dnevna incidenca na 100,000 stanovnika!

BiH : +90/100,000 stanovnika
SRB:  +66/100,000 stanovnika.
Dakle, isuviše i za kriterij za "crvenu listu" - +40/100,000!
Prelazak na crvenu listu država je automatski!!!
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Fri 17 Jul - 20:27

Ero, ako umreš, po čemu želiš da te pamtimo?

Meni ništa ne pada na pamet.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul - 21:44

15 JULY 2020 NEWS

Study finds fenofibrate may downgrade Covid-19 to common cold level

A study conducted by professor Yaakov Nahmias at Hebrew University in Israel has found that an existing cholesterol drug, fenofibrate, could ‘downgrade’ Covid-19 threat level to that of a common cold.
The findings allegedly come from lab tests on human lung tissue infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19.
According to the research, the virus leads to deposits of lipids in the lungs. Nahmias partnered with Mount Sinai Medical Center researcher Dr Benjamin tenOever to gain better insights into SARS-CoV-2 mechanism of attack on the human body.
The researchers observed that the virus changes lipid metabolism in human lungs. They believe that halting this process could help prevent the onset of problems that increase the severity of the disease.

While SARS-CoV-2 hinders the ability of the body to break down fat, fenofibrate starts this process by binding and activating the DNA site that is blocked by the virus.
Nahmias was quoted by The Times of Israel as saying: “The interesting thing about our study is that fenofibrate actually binds and activates the very site on the DNA that the virus shuts down — a part of our DNA that allows our cells to burn fat.
“Virus infection causes the lung cells to start building up fat, and fenofibrate allows the cells to burn it.”
This mechanism of the drug could reduce the virus’ ability to reproduce or even make it disappear.
Nahmias added: “Your body can easily deal with the virus, all we need to do is deal with the symptoms. We need to give the body time to clear the virus without going into respiratory failure.
“And it’s by doing this that I think we can transform it into something far less serious, something like the common cold.”

The Jerusalem Post noted that the researchers are advancing the drug into animal studies in New York, the US and intend to fast-track clinical trials in Israel and the US within the coming weeks.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/news/study-fenofibrate-covid-19/

Back to top Go down

Post by veber Fri 17 Jul - 21:48

crvenkasti wrote:Ero, ako umreš, po čemu želiš da te pamtimo?

recimo ti umreš noćas.
i pamtimo te.
seronja i kompleksaš.

Male
2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Fri 17 Jul - 21:49

Speare Shaker wrote:15 JULY 2020 NEWS

Study finds fenofibrate may downgrade Covid-19 to common cold level

A study conducted by professor Yaakov Nahmias at Hebrew University in Israel has found that an existing cholesterol drug, fenofibrate, could ‘downgrade’ Covid-19 threat level to that of a common cold.
The findings allegedly come from lab tests on human lung tissue infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19.
According to the research, the virus leads to deposits of lipids in the lungs. Nahmias partnered with Mount Sinai Medical Center researcher Dr Benjamin tenOever to gain better insights into SARS-CoV-2 mechanism of attack on the human body.
The researchers observed that the virus changes lipid metabolism in human lungs. They believe that halting this process could help prevent the onset of problems that increase the severity of the disease.

While SARS-CoV-2 hinders the ability of the body to break down fat, fenofibrate starts this process by binding and activating the DNA site that is blocked by the virus.
Nahmias was quoted by The Times of Israel as saying: “The interesting thing about our study is that fenofibrate actually binds and activates the very site on the DNA that the virus shuts down — a part of our DNA that allows our cells to burn fat.
“Virus infection causes the lung cells to start building up fat, and fenofibrate allows the cells to burn it.”
This mechanism of the drug could reduce the virus’ ability to reproduce or even make it disappear.
Nahmias added: “Your body can easily deal with the virus, all we need to do is deal with the symptoms. We need to give the body time to clear the virus without going into respiratory failure.
“And it’s by doing this that I think we can transform it into something far less serious, something like the common cold.”

The Jerusalem Post noted that the researchers are advancing the drug into animal studies in New York, the US and intend to fast-track clinical trials in Israel and the US within the coming weeks.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/news/study-fenofibrate-covid-19/

krug oko korone se sve brže i brže steže
AssadNaPodmornici
AssadNaPodmornici

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović Fri 17 Jul - 21:51

U Americi doslovno čitava i industrija radi na problemu, a tako je i svugdje.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Fri 17 Jul - 21:55

Hektorović wrote:U Americi doslovno čitava i industrija radi na problemu, a tako je i svugdje.
rusija, izrael, amerika, njemačka.. malo britanija, italija i japan i skandinavci.. pomalo se izbacuju sve bolja rješenja i saznanja..

naravno kinezima nevirujem kurca, oni su aktivno radili na širenju ove boleštine po svijetu, tako da nema boga isusa da bi stavio kineski lijek ili kinesko cijepivo u sebe.. čekamo ruse, amere i židove i švabe da nešto smisle.. a brzo će to.. cijepiva se testiraju, lijekovi se testiraju, a sve više se zna kako se ponašati protiv korone..

evo izašlo jedno opsežno svjetsko istraživanje o smrtnosti korone, stavio nenad bakić.. medijan je 0.24%.. sa time da par iznimaka tipa new york i sjeverna italija su digli značajno prosjek..
a ispalo je da su digli prosijek jer su krivo liječili ljude doslovno.. ispadalo da čim bi netko doslovno malo jače "zakašlja" ovi ih spajali na jebene respiratore i tako osuđivali ljude na smrt
AssadNaPodmornici
AssadNaPodmornici

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Fri 17 Jul - 21:58

crvenkasti wrote:Ero, ako umreš, po čemu želiš da te pamtimo?

BiH : +90/100,000 stanovnika
SRB:  +66/100,000 stanovnika.
Dakle, isuviše i za kriterij za "crvenu listu". <+40/100,000!
Prelazak na crvenu listu država je automatski!!!

Zamoli nekog da te mlatne ciglon po glavi!
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Fri 17 Jul - 22:02

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:a ispalo je da su digli prosijek jer su krivo liječili ljude doslovno.. ispadalo da čim bi netko doslovno malo jače "zakašlja" ovi ih spajali na jebene respiratore i tako osuđivali ljude na smrt
Stavljanje na respirator je stvar liječničke procedure.
Na respirator se stavljaju isključivo pacijenti koji ne mogu  više koristiti vlastita pluća.
Dok god mogu, koriste maske s kisikom.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by veber Fri 17 Jul - 22:04

Hektorović wrote:U Americi doslovno čitava i industrija radi na problemu, a tako je i svugdje.
svi rade.
meni je server u šeranju i koriste ga za proračune.
sada preko vikenda će imat još veći kapacitet.

stalno sam umrežen i stalno koriste kapacitete.
kada ih ja ne trebam ili netko bliži.

Male
2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 18 Jul - 12:27

Eroo wrote:
Eroo wrote:Da remiziramo... - Page 50 1-1
Ako bi se ovakav rast zadržao još  14 dana onda bi ovaj postotak pao na 0% (žuta zona <10%),
a 14 dnevna incidenca zadržala na istom nivou : cca 27% (linearni porast pozitivnih).
Granica kad država prelazi u crvenu zonu je +40/100,000 stanovnika, o čemu je bolje da ne pomišljate
takab rezultat, jer bi to značilo zatvaranje granica. Hrvatska je trenutno u žutoj zoni (>15/100,000).
U zelenu se prelazi kad padne ispod +15/100,000 stanovnika. To se postiže jedino smanjivanjem broja
dnevno novozaraženih: Ro<1.
PS: 
Trocifreni broj dnevno novozaraženih bi HR  za tjedan dana doveo  na +40/100,000 stanovnika.
Što bi to značilo u konačnici vidi se iz dosad napisanog.

-------

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com/viewtopic.php?t=41839
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50