ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preko Turske dolazi val islamista prema Europi i Rusiji

Go down

Preko Turske dolazi val islamista prema Europi i Rusiji Empty Preko Turske dolazi val islamista prema Europi i Rusiji

Post by epikur37 Fri 27 Nov - 18:39

[size=34]847 shotguns seized in Italy en route from Turkey to Belgium[/size]
Published time: 27 Nov, 2015 13:35Edited time: 27 Nov, 2015 17:29
Get short URL
Preko Turske dolazi val islamista prema Europi i Rusiji 56583345c36188f8688b45ec
© Pupia Crime / YouTube

4.7K8
A large cargo of shotguns without transportation permits has been seized by the Italian police at the Port of Trieste. The 847 Turkish-made Winchester shotguns worth about €500,000 were on their way to Belgium.
The weapons were declared along with other cargoes destined for Germany and the Netherlands on a Dutch-registered truck driven by a Turkish citizen. Gun shipments from Turkey are nothing new in Trieste, but this time the shipment was missing a key document: authorization for transportation in the EU.
The shipment consisted of 847 pump-action Winchester shotguns: 781 SXP 12-51 and 66 SXP 12-47 models, La Stampa reports.

“A major seizure,” the chief prosecutor of Trieste, Carlo Mastelloni, commented, stressing that the Guardia di Finanza (Financial Police) “have done well for encouraging controls in the port, a sensitive area that affects business in the commercial city of Trieste.”
Given the terror threat in Europe, the seizure in Trieste has drawn “an extremely high level of attention," said Lieutenant Colonel Gabriel Baron, commander of the Guardia di Finanza in Trieste.
Following the seizure, Trieste’s public prosecutor accused the Turkish exporter of unauthorized weapons’ trading.
The port in Trieste remains one of the largest gateways for European trade with Turkey.
“At this time we work as closely as possible on what passes through the port, which records 250,000 cargoes annually to and from Turkey,” according to Nicola Palladino, head of Trieste’s anti-fraud office.
This is not the first time European law enforcement has seized a shipment of Turkish-made weapons.
In September, the Hellenic Coast Guard of Greece intercepted two sea containers loaded with some 5,000 pump-action combat shotguns and nearly 500,000 rounds of US-made 9mm ammo, on the Haddad I cargo ship off the port of Heraklion in Crete.

The Haddad I departed from the Turkish port of Iskenderun and was heading to the Libyan city of Misrata. After intelligence services informed the Greek coastal guards about the ship’s cargo of guns, the vessel was intercepted south of Crete by the Open Sea Coast Patrol.
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Preko Turske dolazi val islamista prema Europi i Rusiji Empty Re: Preko Turske dolazi val islamista prema Europi i Rusiji

Post by epikur37 Fri 27 Nov - 18:40

Talijani srećom zaplijenili automatsko oružje koje je iz Turske bilo upućeno prema Belgiji.
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Preko Turske dolazi val islamista prema Europi i Rusiji Empty Re: Preko Turske dolazi val islamista prema Europi i Rusiji

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov - 18:42

Prestanite biti dio ovoga ludila...Molim vas, prestanite...

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb Fri 27 Nov - 18:48

Rušenje Berlinskog zida prethodnica je islamističke najezde.

Željezna zavjesa je doista bila jamac mira u Europi.

A sada je sve pred rasulom.

Kad promislim što nas još sve čeka,raspale me užasa plamovi! :ashamed
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vuksadinare Fri 27 Nov - 18:53

red wolf wrote:Prestanite biti dio ovoga ludila...Molim vas, prestanite...
Kukavico....pizdek
vuksadinare
vuksadinare

2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov - 18:59

vuksadinare wrote:
Kukavico....pizdek
Ne, to oni žele, da budete...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Nov - 19:11

jastreb wrote:
A sada je sve pred rasulom.

Kad promislim što nas još sve čeka,raspale me užasa plamovi! :ashamed

Moje pleme snom mrtvijem spava,

suza moja nema roditelja,

nada mnom je nebo zatvoreno,

ne prima mi ni plača ni molitve;

u ad mi se svijet pretvorio,

a svi ljudi pakleni duhovi.

:dying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down