ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..Srpkinje su najljepse..

Go down

..Srpkinje su najljepse..  Empty ..Srpkinje su najljepse..

Post by Guest 1/5/2020, 13:39

Before the great "lockdown"(home prison-quarantine), let's look away from the pandemic, and just talk about the beautiful women who surround us, men. Serbian women are slender, tall and beautiful. I can say that I am no worse than my native rostovian women, and sometimes more beautiful, sorry countrymen. Sometimes you see such a beautiful woman in the city that you don't even know why she's not in Hollywood yet. And you often look up (with my 1.8 m) from the bottom up.

..Srpkinje su najljepse..  Scale_1200

The Serbian Ministry of Defense claims that a woman's career in professional military service does not differ significantly from that of a male professional soldier, since the universal guidelines are applied in career guidance, which also means that the conditions for promotion are the same for men and women.

..Srpkinje su najljepse..  Scale_2400

However, until recently, the same shoulder straps were not worn by military women in the Serbian army. According to the Ministry of defense, women currently account for a fifth of the total composition of the state defense and security system, and one in ten soldiers of the Serbian armed forces are women.

But for a moment we will depart from the serious tone that the word "army"itself sets. See photos of Serbian girls in uniforms and national costumes.

This is a photo of a poster that covers the repair of the Serbian General staff building, destroyed by the bombing of NATO forces. I took a picture if anything.

And if you think they are models, then they are not. There are a lot of such beauties in Serbia.

Let's move on to the Serbians not in uniform, but in national costumes.

Insanely attractive. Lively, intelligent eyes, a smile and natural beauty.

Well just a fire girl?

My favorite photo is of my son with a Serbian beauty at a wine festival in Topol, Serbia. The date is specified. And this is definitely not a model, but an "ordinary" - an extraordinary Serbian beauty.

https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/59edc6988139ba6e5c31b39e/devushki-byvaiut-raznye-voennye-i-prosto-klassnye-no-ochen-krasivye-serbki-5eaada8370671122c89d31a2?&utm_campaign=dbr  

hehehehehe... :rasta :rasta :rasta

Back to top Go down

..Srpkinje su najljepse..  Empty Re: ..Srpkinje su najljepse..

Post by Guest 1/5/2020, 13:43

nitk one voli srpkinje??ili se ne smije reci??...ajmo ljudi,pa cure su prva liga.. :love :love :love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 1/5/2020, 15:39

Lijepe, podatne i dobro se jebu
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down