ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia says it developed COVID-19 treatment based on anti-malaria drug

Go down

Russia says it developed COVID-19 treatment based on anti-malaria drug Empty Russia says it developed COVID-19 treatment based on anti-malaria drug

Post by Guest 30/3/2020, 18:40

Russia's Federal Biomedical Agency on Saturday said it has developed a drug for the treatment of COVID-19.
The agency said its drug was based on mefloquine, which is used to prevent or treat malaria.
The drug will allegedly provide effective treatment for COVID-19 patients with varying severity.
According to the agency's statement, the drug prevents virus replication in cells and as a result, stops the inflammatory process caused by the virus.
Veronika Skvortsova, the agency’s head, said Mefloquine has to be combined with antibiotics for the maximum effect, allowing an increase in the concentration of antiviral agents in blood plasma and lungs.

"This will ensure effective treatment of patients with various degrees of coronavirus infection," Skvortsova said.
The agency said it was developing an effective and safe scheme for the prevention of coronavirus on the basis of mefloquine.
The treatment was developed taking Chinese and French experience into account, it added.
COVID-19 treatment, for now, focuses on relieving symptoms such as breathing assistance.
Companies around the world are racing to develop vaccines. A few have launched early safety testing in humans, but experts say it could take a year or more to develop and test a vaccine.

https://www.dailysabah.com/life/health/russia-says-it-developed-covid-19-treatment-based-on-anti-malaria-drug?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&utm_campaign=dbr

Back to top Go down

Russia says it developed COVID-19 treatment based on anti-malaria drug Empty Re: Russia says it developed COVID-19 treatment based on anti-malaria drug

Post by Counter-Strike 30/3/2020, 18:42

Sad ce ovi iz svjetske zdravstvene organizacije reci kako to nije provjereno neka vec njihova kenjaza i dignuti silnu dreku na ove koji budu imali pozitivan pristup ovom nacinu tretiranja virusa

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Russia says it developed COVID-19 treatment based on anti-malaria drug Empty Re: Russia says it developed COVID-19 treatment based on anti-malaria drug

Post by Leviathan2 30/3/2020, 18:42

Legendovich wrote:Russia's Federal Biomedical Agency on Saturday said it has developed a drug for the treatment of COVID-19.
The agency said its drug was based on mefloquine, which is used to prevent or treat malaria.
The drug will allegedly provide effective treatment for COVID-19 patients with varying severity.
According to the agency's statement, the drug prevents virus replication in cells and as a result, stops the inflammatory process caused by the virus.
Veronika Skvortsova, the agency’s head, said Mefloquine has to be combined with antibiotics for the maximum effect, allowing an increase in the concentration of antiviral agents in blood plasma and lungs.

"This will ensure effective treatment of patients with various degrees of coronavirus infection," Skvortsova said.
The agency said it was developing an effective and safe scheme for the prevention of coronavirus on the basis of mefloquine.
The treatment was developed taking Chinese and French experience into account, it added.
COVID-19 treatment, for now, focuses on relieving symptoms such as breathing assistance.
Companies around the world are racing to develop vaccines. A few have launched early safety testing in humans, but experts say it could take a year or more to develop and test a vaccine.

https://www.dailysabah.com/life/health/russia-says-it-developed-covid-19-treatment-based-on-anti-malaria-drug?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&utm_campaign=dbr
to sam nekidan procitao kod rusa, izgleda da su vec poceli primjenjivati

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 30/3/2020, 18:44

Ameri imaju isti ovaj lijek tucker carlson je o tome pričao prije misec dana , i Kinezi su ovo koristili
AssadNaPodmornici
AssadNaPodmornici

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 30/3/2020, 18:45

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Ameri imaju isti ovaj lijek tucker carlson je o tome pričao prije misec dana , i Kinezi su ovo koristili
i imaju i nemaju,ameri su drzava u ratu sa samom sobom

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 30/3/2020, 18:48

MA primjenjuje se svašta

A sad koliko je to efikasno druga je stvar
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 30/3/2020, 19:04

Ringo10 wrote:MA primjenjuje se svašta

to i je problem kad te dohvate pa te nashopaju sa svim i svacim i skiknes od lijecenja a ne od virusa,poslusaj onog doktora nijemca,stavio sam taj video tu,tip navodi jedan primjer gdje je covjek predoziran sa raznim lijekovima ali statistika ce reci da je umro od virusa,to niko ne uzima u obzir te manipulacije sa statistikama.

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 30/3/2020, 19:06

Unimatrix_Zero wrote:
Ringo10 wrote:MA primjenjuje se svašta

to i je problem kad te dohvate pa te nashopaju sa svim i svacim i skiknes od lijecenja a ne od virusa,poslusaj onog doktora nijemca,stavio sam taj video tu,tip navodi jedan primjer gdje je covjek predoziran sa raznim lijekovima ali statistika ce reci da je umro od virusa,to niko ne uzima u obzir te manipulacije sa statistikama.
Pa najvjerojatnije da si u pravu ... odnosno taj Švabo je u pravu
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 30/3/2020, 19:07

jebiga sta ja znam o medicini,nista,mogu samo poslusati ljude koji nesto znaju ali odbijam medicinsku i bilo kakvu drugu diktaturu

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 30/3/2020, 19:14

AssadNaPodmornici wrote:Ameri imaju isti ovaj lijek tucker carlson je o tome pričao prije misec dana , i Kinezi su ovo koristili
ne, ovo je nst drugo, iako se spominje malarija lijek je sasma drugaciji
mada ni ta solucija s trump kineskim modelom nije se lose pokazala

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 30/3/2020, 22:29

bolje od ovoga ni ne treba,puno bolje od vakcina od koje bi svaki 100 ti covjek dobio losu reakciju ili umro

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by nakaza 30/3/2020, 22:54

nakaza
nakaza

2019-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 31/3/2020, 05:05

bravo ;)
https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8282f0ea254c00c5d48997

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down