ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream Empty Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream

Post by Guest 1/1/2020, 22:51

[size=45]Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream[/size]
01.01 17:42Print

Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream Flipboard_mrsw

Moscow, January 1 - "Vesti.Economy." Bulgaria started to receive gas from Russia via pipeline "Turkish stream" on 1 January. Previously, gas was supplied to Bulgaria through Romania from the European network .

Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream 430343.742x370
"Turkish stream."
The beginning of deliveries of gas reported by the national Bulgarian gas supplier Bulgargaz EAD ("Bulgargaz").

30 Dec 2019 signed a supplementary agreement between Bulgargaz EAD and OOO "Gazprom export" on gas supplies.

The agreement changes the point of delivery - point of reception-transfer - with "isacco" and "Negru-Voda" (border with Romania) on "Strandzha 2" (border with Turkey) from 1 January 2020.

"Turkish stream" stretches from Russia to Turkey under the Black sea and next to Turkey's border with neighboring countries. The first string of the gas pipeline is intended for the Turkish market, the second - for the gas supply countries in southern and South-Eastern Europe. The capacity of each thread will reach 15.75 billion cubic meters of gas per year.

Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream 358713.b
The gas pipeline "Turkish stream"
Bulgaria appreciated the financial benefit from the change of delivery point in the amount of 81 million leva (about $46.5 million).

These savings are due to the exclusion of the cost of gas transit through the territory of Romania of about $ 76 million leva.

Part of the savings will be reflected in the proposed reduction in the price of natural gas in the first quarter of 2020 for consumers in Bulgaria. The country will save about $2.6 million due to lower tariffs than previously, receiving gas from Romania. 

EAD Bulgargaz continues negotiations with "Gazprom export" to lower the price of natural gas supplies for the country - the Bulgarian side insists on the price of delivery for the Bulgarian consumers reflect border prices for Germany, France, Italy.

The gas pipeline "Turkish stream" will be solemnly opened on 8 January 2020, pumping test began on 1 January 2020

Bulgaria plans to profit from the "Turkish stream" in the amount of about 360 million leva per year (about 180 million euros).

November 30, Turkey made the final weld connecting the "Turkish stream" pipeline "Balkan thread". Bulgaria is filled with gas 11-kilometer section of the pipeline and the accounting item on its territory, and Turkey - to 140-kilometer stretch. 

Meanwhile completing the construction of the "Balkan thread" branch of the "Turkish stream" through Bulgaria to other European countries.

Pipe laying to the border with Serbia on the section of the pipeline "Balkan thread" with a length of 308 km will be completed by may 31. After that, the supply pipeline will make 8.75 million cubic metres of gas per day. To this day gas through the territory of Bulgaria is planned to be pumped through the existing pipeline network.

A completely new pipeline "Balkan stream" through the territory of Bulgaria with a length of 484 km should be completed by the end of 2020,

Bulgaria is planning to profit from the "Turkish stream" in the amount of about 360 million leva (about 180 million euros) per year.

As reported "Vesti.Economy", at the end of January 2019 gas transmission operator Bulgartransgaz, Bulgaria adopted the final investment decision (FID) on the expansion of the national transmission system from the border of Bulgaria with Turkey to the border with Serbia.

Investment in the project will amount to 2.77 billion Bulgarian leva, excluding VAT (€1.4 billion). The project is designed to receive gas delivered from Russia through the pipeline "Turkish stream".
Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream 430345.742xp

https://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/130857  

Kako se to moglo dogiditi...??? affraid affraid affraid

Read more: https://www.vestifinance.ru/articles/130857

Back to top Go down

Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream Empty Re: Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream

Post by Guest 1/1/2020, 23:17

Kako vidimo,srbija,Madjarska i slovacka u prvom valu uzima ruski plin..
ero,komentar cekamo.. :rasta :rasta :rasta

Back to top Go down

Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream Empty Re: Russia has begun gas deliveries to Bulgaria via the Turkish stream

Post by Counter-Strike 1/1/2020, 23:18

strava pirat Rusi vrse invaziju,pomagajte

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/1/2020, 23:19

jesil vidjeo Medo,u nasem Kutku,stavih usporedbu brzine interneta u svijetu...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/1/2020, 23:23

Ero zanijemio..neugodna tema mu.. :starac

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 1/1/2020, 23:30

pismejker wrote:jesil vidjeo Medo,u nasem Kutku,stavih usporedbu brzine interneta u svijetu...
majka Rusija rules :chiefi

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/1/2020, 23:32

Erina Uspravnica pobenavila,svi se priheftali na plinsku cicu,Majke Rusije.. cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/1/2020, 23:32

sa sjeverakad zvizne stream 2,i pokrije ostatke europe..

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 1/1/2020, 23:40

a glupe ukre ce zaobici ko da su sugavi pirat

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/1/2020, 23:42

gledam,panika jerbo zima sve jaca..pripremaju se sahtovi i podzemni resursi..nije smjesno nego tuzno..

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 1/1/2020, 23:45

pismejker wrote:gledam,panika jerbo zima sve jaca..pripremaju se sahtovi i podzemni resursi..nije smjesno nego tuzno..
sahtovi? sta dolje je kao toplije sta li ?

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/1/2020, 23:47

Unimatrix_Zero wrote:
pismejker wrote:gledam,panika jerbo zima sve jaca..pripremaju se sahtovi i podzemni resursi..nije smjesno nego tuzno..
2012. im je bio ledeni pakao..pod zemljom nema vjetra,i toplije jest..podzemni tuneli u starim tvornicama,sveugdje gdje su se mogli uvuci i zagrijati...

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 1/1/2020, 23:50

pismejker wrote:
Unimatrix_Zero wrote:
2012. im je bio ledeni pakao..pod zemljom nema vjetra,i toplije jest..podzemni tuneli u starim tvornicama,sveugdje gdje su se mogli uvuci i zagrijati...
meni prosle godine rikne grijanje kad je najhladnije bilo,4 dana bio bez grijanja,palio pec kupio neku grijalicu,sranje kroz gusto granje bilo,na kraju mi lik to popravi,zamjeni neki dio,platio mu oko 200 keki ali kad sam opet upalio grijanje koji filing inkredibl :chiefi

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/1/2020, 23:53

kakvo grijanje imas..plin bojler ili struja?

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 2/1/2020, 00:06

plin

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 2/1/2020, 00:06

ti?

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/1/2020, 08:29

ekonomska saradnja sa rusijom i kinom sasvim je nesto normalno.
dok je sve to u granucama dogovorene
politike i interes sire zajednice.
medjutim, kad dobiju status ikone,
kad to preraste u " bratstvo " u svakom smislu, ekonomskom, vojnom i duhovnom, postane surogat svanosti
i realnosti, istorijskih cinjenica,nastane realan problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/1/2020, 09:40

Unimatrix_Zero wrote:ti?
plin..najbolje i najefikasnije..kuanje na struju.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 2/1/2020, 10:51

i ja isto pec na struju,mada vise volim plinsku al ajd

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 2/1/2020, 11:14

Treba uvesti sankcije Rusiji i Turskoj. I Srbiji.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next