ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pentagon Releases Footage of Raid on Al-Baghdadi

Go down

Pentagon Releases Footage of Raid on Al-Baghdadi Empty Pentagon Releases Footage of Raid on Al-Baghdadi

Post by Eroo 31/10/2019, 12:51

The Pentagon released footage, Wednesday, October 30, of the U.S. Special Forces operation, that led to the death of Islamic State group chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Among the images released by the Defense Department was grainy black-and-white footage of U.S. troops approaching on foot the high-walled compound in northwestern Syria where Baghdadi was holed up.
The Pentagon also released video of airstrikes on a group of unknown fighters on the ground who opened fire on the helicopters that ferried U.S. forces in for the assault on Baghdadi's compound in Syria's Idlib province.
Before and after pictures of the isolated compound were also released.
The compound was razed by U.S. munitions after the raid, leaving it looking like "a parking lot with large potholes," said Marine Corps General Kenneth McKenzie, commander of US Central Command.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Pentagon Releases Footage of Raid on Al-Baghdadi Empty Re: Pentagon Releases Footage of Raid on Al-Baghdadi

Post by Eroo 31/10/2019, 12:56

Nikad ne uživam u ovakvim stvarima, ali ovaj put ono baš jesam.

Kriv je i za Grabovicu i Vozuču i za mnogo toga po Bosni.

Gorio u paklu!

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Pentagon Releases Footage of Raid on Al-Baghdadi Empty Re: Pentagon Releases Footage of Raid on Al-Baghdadi

Post by Ringo10 31/10/2019, 13:10

JA na ovim snimkama vidim samo neke eksplozije i da je nešto raketirano i bombardirano.

A ko, gdje, šta, kako ... pojma nemam.

Gdje im je Bagdadi i dokaz..

Ma ovo su gluparije ...
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 31/10/2019, 13:13

Ringo10 wrote:JA na ovim snimkama vidim samo neke eksplozije i da je nešto raketirano i bombardirano.

Ma ovo su gluparije ...

Video igrica, stoposto. :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringo10 31/10/2019, 13:28

Eroo wrote:
Ringo10 wrote:JA na ovim snimkama vidim samo neke eksplozije i da je nešto raketirano i bombardirano.

Ma ovo su gluparije ...

Video igrica, stoposto. :D
Ne znam ali znam da kad je politika posrijedi ja ne vjerujem nikome ništa. Ama baš ništa.

BAš sad kad je krenulo sranje oko povlačenja iz Sirije i svađe i kritike u Americi odjednom oni ubijaju toga stvora i cijeli svijet drobi samo o tome, sve drugo je zaboravljenio...

Ma daj, majke ti give me a break ...
Ringo10
Ringo10

2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 31/10/2019, 13:39

Jel se vidi pas koji ga je uhvatio?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down