ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic

Go down

VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic Empty VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic

Post by Eroo 24/9/2019, 17:25

VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic
VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic Stipe-miocic-kolinda-grabar-kitarovic
Stipe Miocic and President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović in Cleveland today (Photo: Ured Predsjednice)
CLEVELAND, 20 September 2019 – Croatian president Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is currently in the United States where she will give a keynote speech at the Croatian American Professionals (ACAP) fourth annual conference this evening. 
During her stay in Cleveland she had time to stop by and pay a visit to UFC heavyweight champ and the most famous Croatian in Cleveland – Stipe Miocic. 
VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic DSC_17372
(Photo: Ured Predsjednice)
Miocic hosted the presented in the gym he has trained at for the past 20 years, the Strong Style Training Centre, and introduced her to his family and team.  
The pair exchanged gifts with President Grabar-Kitarović receiving a pair of boxing gloves signed by Miocic, whilst the UFC champ received a Croatian football shirt with his name on the back. 
VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic Miocic-1
Stipe in his personalised Croatia shirt (Photo: Ured Predsjednice)
Stipe then showed President Grabar-Kitarović a few martial art techniques before she showed him a few punches, brushing the champ on the nose and sending him to the ground. 
“She hit me with a good right hand. It hurts,” Stipe joked.
VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic Stipe-miocic-president-croatia
Stipe Miocic and President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović (Photo: Ured Predsjednice)
“He was at my office last year and I promised him that I would come and visit him. He showed me a few useful exercises,” the president commented.
VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic DSC_24031
(Photo: Ured Predsjednice)
 “It is amazing, (Croatia) is where my family is from and I love everything about it. The people are awesome, I can’t explain it, it is just a feeling. When I went to the mall there, there was a big queue of people to see me, I was there for 3-4 hours, I was going to stay the whole time, to see that makes me wanna cry,” Stipe, who says he is planning to visit Croatia again soon, said.  
Check out the video on the link here.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic Empty Re: VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic

Post by Noor 24/9/2019, 17:28

Ajmo Koli, ne štedi ga :D :x

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic Empty Re: VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic

Post by Eroo 24/9/2019, 17:34

Zna Koli i nokautirat kad zatriba. :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 24/9/2019, 18:01

Koja lakrdija.

A skok iz aviona na Grobničkom polju?
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 24/9/2019, 18:08

jastreb wrote:Koja lakrdija.

Dačića nije susrela, a je li on nju ...pitanje za 1 dolar.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 24/9/2019, 18:26

Eroo wrote:

Idu jedno ka drugom. Šta mislis ko ce koga prvi sresti?
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 24/9/2019, 19:45

jastreb wrote:
Eroo wrote:

Priča se da mu se i na leđa flomasterom podpisala.
Deca će mu biti presretna... :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Noor 24/9/2019, 19:50

Eroo wrote:
jastreb wrote:
Eroo wrote:

Priča se da mu se i na leđa flomasterom podpisala.
Deca će mu biti presretna... :)
:D

2017-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal 24/9/2019, 21:31

VIDEO: Croatian president spars with UFC champ Stipe Miocic 1f603
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down