ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope Francis invites religious, political leaders to sign ‘Global Pact’ for ‘new humanism

Go down

Pope Francis invites religious, political leaders to sign ‘Global Pact’ for ‘new humanism Empty Pope Francis invites religious, political leaders to sign ‘Global Pact’ for ‘new humanism

Post by prckov 22/9/2019, 15:48

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-global-education-pact

ROME, September 13, 2019 — In a renewed and enthusiastic endorsement of globalism, Pope Francis has announced he is hosting an initiative for a “Global Pact” to create a “new humanism.” 

The global event, set to take place at the Vatican on May 14, 2020, is themed Reinventing the Global Educational Alliance.
According to a Vatican statement issued on Thursday, Sept. 12, the Pope is inviting representatives of the main religions, international organizations and various humanitarian institutions, as well as key figures from the world of politics, economics and academia, and prominent athletes, scientists and sociologists to sign a “Global Pact on Education” so as to “hand on to younger generations a united and fraternal common home.”
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis invites religious, political leaders to sign ‘Global Pact’ for ‘new humanism Empty Re: Pope Francis invites religious, political leaders to sign ‘Global Pact’ for ‘new humanism

Post by prckov 22/9/2019, 15:57

“A global educational pact is needed to educate us in universal solidarity and a new humanism,” Francis said in a video message to launch the initiative. 

A Vatican-backed website launched to promote the pact added: “Educating young people in fraternity, in learning to overcome divisions and conflicts, promote hospitality, justice and peace: Pope Francis has invited everyone who cares about the education of the young generation to sign a Global Pact, to create a global change of mentality through education.”

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis invites religious, political leaders to sign ‘Global Pact’ for ‘new humanism Empty Re: Pope Francis invites religious, political leaders to sign ‘Global Pact’ for ‘new humanism

Post by prckov 22/9/2019, 15:58

“This,” he said, “will result in men and women who are open, responsible, prepared to listen, dialogue and reflect with others, and capable of weaving relationships with families, between generations, and with civil society, and thus to create a new humanism.”

Quoting Hillary Clinton’s favorite aphorism, “It takes a village to raise a child,” Pope Francis asserted the need to create an “educational village,” in which “all people, according to their respective roles, share the task of forming a network of open, human relationships.”

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 22/9/2019, 16:00

Pope Francis omitted any reference to the prerogatives of parents as the primary educators of their children. 

Referencing the “Document on Human Fraternity and World Peace for Living Together,” which he signed with the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar in Abu Dhabi last February, Francis explained that, in this new global village, “the ground must be cleared of discrimination and fraternity must be allowed to flourish.” 

Readers will recall that the Abu Dhabi document aroused controversy for stating that the “diversity of religions” is “willed by God.”

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 22/9/2019, 16:04

Not everyone is convinced that peace can be achieved by promoting the Abu Dhabi document, however. Bishop Athanasius Schneider recently observed that “however noble such aims as ‘human fraternity’ and ‘world peace’ may be, they cannot be promoted at the cost of relativizing the truth of uniqueness of Jesus Christ and His Church.” 

In his message, the Pope said that in order to reach these “global objectives,” as an “educating village” we must “have the courage to place the human person at the center” and to “train individuals who are ready to offer themselves in service of the community.” 

He ended his message by inviting “everyone to work for this alliance and to be committed, individually and within our communities, to nurturing the dream of a humanism rooted in solidarity and responsive both to humanity’s aspirations and to God’s plan.”

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 22/9/2019, 16:05

prckov wrote:
A Vatican-backed website launched to promote the pact added: “Educating young people in fraternity

patrijahalna propaganda

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 22/9/2019, 16:07

“The objectives set for the next few decades aim to set up training models that take into account a constantly increasing population, diminishing resources and the fact that climate change places everyone before a serious responsibility: that of developing our planet in a sustainable way, with an eye to the needs of future generations,” the Congregation said.

“The choice of education as a ground on which to make a global pact is a priority topic in the horizon of current and future scenarios,” it added. 

Conferences and events will be held throughout the coming year to prepare for the May 14 signing of the “Global Pact” on education.  

In May 2019, Pope Francis made a strong push for globalism, calling for a supranational, legally constituted body to enforce United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and to implement “climate change” policies

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 22/9/2019, 16:11

aben wrote:
prckov wrote:
A Vatican-backed website launched to promote the pact added: “Educating young people in fraternity

patrijahalna propaganda
tu je malo ispo sa kolosjeka politicke korektnosti ali to je sitnica kad su velike stvari kao globalizam u pitanju
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 22/9/2019, 16:35

debo
eto javi se  :)

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 22/9/2019, 17:38

Humanizam je oduvijek bila zapadna filozofska misao. Islamu kao takva je nepoznata, istočno-azijskim despocijama također. Jedino što se dogodilo jest to da Istok i dalje u ideološkom smislu odolijeva Zapadu, a Zapad je sam odustao od humanizma jer ga je zamijenio kapitalističkim utilitarizmom i njegovom korisnom inačicom hedonizmom. Humanizma najviše ima u mojoj struci, u tzv. ljudskim pravima, počevši od svog osnivača Huga Grotiusa i prirodnog prava (ne treba zaboraviti ni engleski Habeas Corpus Act) koje se transformiralo u prosvjetiteljstvu kao revolucionarni antirežimski i antifeudalni građanski otpor monarhiji i vlastima u Deklaraciji o pravima čovjeka i građanina i američkoj revoluciji (kasnije prihvaćenom i u američkom pravu, a potom u ženevskim konvencijama o ratnom pravu. Nakon Drugog svjetskog rata došlo je do eksplozije međunarodnih konvencija o ljudskim pravima pod okriljem UN-a i Vijeća Europe. To je zanimljivo jer je upravo Katolička Crkva stoljećima odbijala bilo kakav napredak na području ljudskih prava odnosno humanizma i prometnula se u najokorjelijeg zaštitnika ancient regimea i njegovih temeljnih postavki da je ljudsko društvo podijeljeno u staleže i da je ljudska sudbina unaprijed predodređena Božjom voljom. U toj predestinaciji svako odbijanje crkvenog ili kraljevog autoriteta (autoriteta vlasti) smatralo se bogohulnim, a činjenica je da i do dana današnjeg Katolička Crkva, odnosno Država Vatikan nikada nije postala punopravna članica UN-a (a nije da nije imala prilike i da ne bi bila prihvaćena). Danas bi papa podučavao svijet novom humanizmu, i to u Europi koja se, na žalost ili na sreću,  odrekla vlastitih kršćanskih korijena, čime je i njegov papinski autoritet za izgradnju nove humanističke globalne agende unaprijed osuđen kao - neuspjelo zavijanje na mjesec. Tako ti je to kad si na čelu institucije koja predugo vremena trči s vukovima, iako za sebe voli zadržati pastirske časti. Papu je tako sustigla povijesna kletva da se zalaže za ono što su stoljećima prije odbijali njegovi prethodnici, a da ga nitko ne jebe ni za suvu šljivu  Pope Francis invites religious, political leaders to sign ‘Global Pact’ for ‘new humanism 1f602
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down