ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nebo nad Splitom plače a plaču i ugostitelji za izgubljenom zaradom

Go down

Nebo nad Splitom plače a plaču i ugostitelji za izgubljenom zaradom Empty Nebo nad Splitom plače a plaču i ugostitelji za izgubljenom zaradom

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 10:12

Neka baš mi je drago , neka pada cilo vrime do Velike Gospe

https://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/dalmacija/split/clanak/id/612878/nebo-nad-splitom-place-a-placu-i-ugostitelji-za-izgubljenom-zaradom-pogledajte-kako-na-skoro-pustoj-rivi-rijetki-gosti-bjeze-pred-pljuskom-a-saznali-smo-i-kakvo-nas-vrijeme-ocekuje-na-ultrunbsp
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Nebo nad Splitom plače a plaču i ugostitelji za izgubljenom zaradom Empty Re: Nebo nad Splitom plače a plaču i ugostitelji za izgubljenom zaradom

Post by T. 10/7/2019, 10:16

kataklizma, pala kiša... :fuck

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Nebo nad Splitom plače a plaču i ugostitelji za izgubljenom zaradom Empty Re: Nebo nad Splitom plače a plaču i ugostitelji za izgubljenom zaradom

Post by T. 10/7/2019, 10:20

meni je veći problem što će mi za 1.5 km do doma trebat pola sata...
autom...

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 10/7/2019, 10:31

ajme kisa propade sezona :)
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 10/7/2019, 10:33

samo smo si krivi...
najprije stari namještaj još iz bivše yu, a sada još i kiša...

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 10/7/2019, 13:23

Totalni kolaps a palo malo kiše

https://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/dalmacija/split-zupanija/clanak/id/612914/totalni-prometni-kolaps-splitu-je-trenutno-gotovo-nemoguce-prici-kolona-automobila-je-prakticki-spojila-trogir-i-makarsku-vozaci-nemocno-stoje-u-vozilima-i-ne-micu
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by darth_vader 10/7/2019, 13:28

Sad je na cestama na ulazu u primorske gradove maksimalno moguća koncentracija debila po kilometru asfalta... šteta bi bilo ne opizditi atomsku...
darth_vader
darth_vader

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/7/2019, 13:54

jasambrend wrote:Sad je na cestama na ulazu u primorske gradove maksimalno moguća koncentracija debila po kilometru asfalta... šteta bi bilo ne opizditi atomsku...

poznavajući rvate ne bi me čudilo da je asfalt na cestama radioaktivan.

evo primjera:

Employees of a construction company remove asphalt on the road where higher than normal levels of radiation were detected in the Wolgye neighborhood of Seoul’s Nowon District, Nov. 4.

The Nowon District government decided to remove asphalt from two roads and repave them after it detected radiation 10 times higher than the permitted standard for an entire year for a 24 hour exposure. The district government believes the asphalt contains radioactive materials and also suggested the Seoul City government thoroughly investigate the roads across the city.

The fact that the asphalt was contaminated with radiation was first discovered by a farmer and investment consultant. Baek Cheong-joon, 42, who bought two instruments at 20 million won to measure and analyze radiation to protect his children worried of radioactive materials flying from Japan in the wake of Fukushima nuclear accident. He discovered the contaminated asphalt on Nov. 1, receiving a tip from a resident in the Wolgye neighborhood.

ili ovaj:

Disposal of radioactive asphalt to cost W10 bil.

It is estimated to cost at least 10 billion won ($9 million) to dispose of asphalt contaminated with radioactive material in northern Seoul, according to the Korea Radioactive Waste Management Corp. (KRMC) Wednesday.

KRMC said up to 1,200 drums will be needed to contain about 330 tons of asphalt currently stored in a swimming pool in Sanggye-dong, Nowon District.

“It normally costs 8 million won to purchase one drum and put radioactive materials into it,” a KRMC official said. “As a result, the disposal expense will amount to 9.6 billion won. On top of that, hundreds of millions of won will be needed to transport and store the drums at radioactive material storage facilities in Gyeongju, North Gyeongsang Province, or other places,”

On Nov. 4, radioactive materials were detected in asphalt in Wolgye-dong, Nowon District. The Nuclear Safety and Security Commission said the radioactivity level was 1.82-35.4 Becquerels (Bq) in the pavement. Its inspection also found Cesium-137.

After the discovery, the district office and Seoul city removed the pavement asphalt from roads, and moved it to a nearby swimming pool.

The commission classified the materials as low-level radioactive waste, like gloves and uniforms used in nuclear power plants.

But it is still required to be put into special containers and stored in an isolated place.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2011/11/113_98921.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down