ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants Empty German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:04

[size=31]German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants
[/size]2015-11-02 22:18

By Paul Joseph Watson | infowars.com

German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants 34645germans-large

Primary schools and kindergartens in Germany are abolishing a Christian celebration and changing it into a generic “festival of lights” so as not to offend the hundreds of thousands of Muslim migrants pouring into the country.

According to a translated report out of the Epoch Times, schools are re-naming the Christian-themed St. Martin’s Day, an annual celebration that takes place in numerous European countries on November 11.

Several daycare centers in Düsseldorf have abolished the festival altogether out of “consideration for the refugees,” a decision that has prompted fierce criticism from head teachers at other schools in the region.

Others have re-named the event the “Festival of Lights” in order to “facilitate the integration” of the Muslim migrants, said Nanette Weidelt, head of the Düsseldorf Don Bosco-Montessori School.

Leftist politicians have been attempting to amend the celebration for a number of years, with Rüdiger Sagel insisting the change was a necessary response to the “high proportion of Muslim children in the day care centers.”

“You should not impose the Christian tradition,” Sagel asserted.

However, some see the change as yet another example of how Germans are being forced to integrate with Muslim culture and not the other way around as it should be.

“These migrants are coming to our countries from failed, devastated cultures. When and why was it decided that we have to mute and censor our traditions and mores for theirs — a failed society that suffocates and destroys?” writes Pamela Geller. “They are running from devastation and failure; why adopt that?”

As we have exhaustively documented, this is not the first example of European nations sacrificing aspects of their own culture in order to please the wave of incoming “refugees”.

A Protestant church in Oberhausen, Germany recently announced that it would remove Christian crosses, altars and pulpits in order to accommodate 50 Muslim migrants who were invited to stay in the building.

Back in September, a school in Bavaria also sent a letter to parents asking them to ensure girls didn’t wear shorts or mini-skirts so as to prevent “attacks” from Muslims housed in a nearby gym who might be offended by such attire.

As we reported last month, the world’s first lesbian Bishop Eva Brunne also suggested removing Christian crosses and symbols from a church in Stockholm in order to make the building “more inviting” for Muslims.

Last week, we also highlighted how German security experts are warning that the middle class in Germany is becoming “radicalized” in response to the migrant influx and that domestic unrest may occur as a result.

Source: infowars.com

http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=34646

Dakle da ne zamre zanimljiva tema,radi Ezeka..Ezeku zabranjeno komentirati

Back to top Go down

German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants Empty Re: German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:07

Dakle u kratko...ukidaju se stari krscanski obicaji i SVETINJE,jer treba ugoditi arogantnim Khozoepima....
Pitanje je dokle to bude islo..Do zabrane prodaje krmetine u marketima,ponude u restoranima,??

Back to top Go down

German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants Empty Re: German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants

Post by RayMabus Tue 3 Nov - 23:15

Vračaju se Odinu.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:17

Pa jos malo zesceg...

“Germans are arrogant. Germany doesn’t belong to the Germans. Germans don’t deserve Germany. Foreigners fresh off a train do and just shut up if you disagree — don’t you know that Germany is guilty, guilty, guilty?”…says German Chancellor Angela Merkel

German Schools Abolish Christian Festival to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants Saudi-arabia-offers-to-build-200-mosques-germany-islam-muslim-hijrah-e1443051399441Angela Merkel scolds German citizens who are terrified of the sudden massive Islamic infiltration of their country – a stampede of millions of mostly male welfare-dependent freeloaders, criminals, rapists, thugs, and terrorists in the mix, the majority of whom are not even from Syria. 

Merkel says there should be no limits for immigration from the Muslim Middle East and North Africa to Germany. No application forms, no proof – anyone who can make it gets thousands of dollars plus access to Germany’s existing welfare state.  Angela Merkel just read out Germany’s suicide note.

ovo otkida..

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/09/23/germans-are-arrogant-germany-doesnt-belong-to-the-germans-germans-dont-deserve-germany-foreigners-fresh-off-a-train-do-and-just-shut-up-if-you-disagree-dont-y/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:22

RayMabus wrote:Vračaju se Odinu.
Svakako ce svabi morati saviti kicmu pred Islamom..

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 3 Nov - 23:24

VIŠE od 200 tisuća Nijemaca napustilo je Katoličku crkvu u Njemačkoj u 2014. godini, javlja CatholicCulture.org. Prema službenim podacima Njemačke biskupske konferencije, u 2013. godini 178805 katolika formalno je napustilo crkvu, dok je u 2014. taj broj narastao za 22 posto te je iznosio 217716. Kako glavni razlog napuštanja crkve navodi se porez koji svi katolici moraju plaćati njemačkoj Katoličkoj crkvi.
S druge strane, samo 2809 Nijemaca pristupilo je Katoličkoj crkvi. "Radi se o osobnim odluka zbog kojih žalimo, ali poštujemo slobodu izbora", kazao je predsjednik Biskupske konferencije kardinal Reinhard Marx.
http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/masovni-egzodus-nijemaca-ne-zele-placati-porez-katolickoj-crkvi-pa-je-napustaju/831613.aspx
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:26

dobro jasno je njemci su naguženi, i njemci moraju odbaciti indetitet nacije, i preuzeti pan europski indetitet.. jer očito ako si njemac, onda si nacist, pa onda preuzmeš pan europski indetitet i nemožeš biti nacist ali nisi više švabo, ali bolje i to , nego biti nagužen od umjerenih islamista

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:26

no to je nebitno Longi,cinjenica jest da se jednoj religioznoj skupini ukidaju neka prava,a ove smrdljive Khozoepe stavlja iznad ostalih..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:29

neoliberalni_placenik wrote:dobro jasno je njemci su naguženi, i njemci moraju odbaciti indetitet nacije, i preuzeti pan europski indetitet.. jer očito ako si njemac, onda si nacist, pa onda preuzmeš pan europski indetitet i nemožeš biti nacist ali nisi više švabo, ali bolje i to , nego biti nagužen od umjerenih islamista
nije to samo do Svabija...Eto nedavno u Kanadi su Khozoepke prosvjedovale protiv cega ono bilo,hrane u skolama da se mora svinjetina maknuti,pa ih ovi odhebali..ako ti nes smeta,e pa zatvori se u svoje ili zaobidji..

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 3 Nov - 23:30

In Germany will be born diverse sects,
Coming very near happy paganism
The heart captive and returns small,
They will return to paying the true tithe.

http://www.nostradamus.org/q_en_c2.php#q1

U Njemačkoj će se roditi razne sekte,
Dolazeći u neposrednoj blizini sretan poganstva,
Pričvrsne srce i vraća mali,
Oni će se vratiti na plaćanje pravu desetinu.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:31

pa onda bude i ponovno puno krvi po ulicama...sad,cije vise,islamske ili svapske,budemo vidjeli..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:31

bogomdani wrote:
neoliberalni_placenik wrote:dobro jasno je njemci su naguženi, i njemci moraju odbaciti indetitet nacije, i preuzeti pan europski indetitet.. jer očito ako si njemac, onda si nacist, pa onda preuzmeš pan europski indetitet i nemožeš biti nacist ali nisi više švabo, ali bolje i to , nego biti nagužen od umjerenih islamista
nije to samo do Svabija...Eto nedavno u Kanadi su Khozoepke prosvjedovale protiv cega ono bilo,hrane u skolama da se mora svinjetina maknuti,pa ih ovi odhebali..ako ti nes smeta,e pa zatvori se u svoje ili zaobidji..
pa pazi svi će odjebati kozojebe osim njemaca.. njemci su glavni krivci za WW2 i tu su sjebani, oni su psihološki sjebani. Zanimljivo Rusi nisu namećali krivicu istočnim njemcima, koliko zapadnim, pa se istočni njemci ne osjećaju napaćeni radi WW2 i onda su mentalno jači.

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 3 Nov - 23:33

Odjebali su crkvu.Preveliki porezi.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:34

neoliberalni_placenik wrote:
bogomdani wrote:
pa pazi svi će odjebati kozojebe osim njemaca.. njemci su glavni krivci za WW2 i tu su sjebani, oni su psihološki sjebani. Zanimljivo Rusi nisu namećali krivicu istočnim njemcima, koliko zapadnim, pa se istočni njemci ne osjećaju napaćeni radi WW2 i onda su mentalno jači.
to stoji,no zasto se svabi osjecaju duznima Khozoepima,kad su i sa njima koalirali u WW2??

A totalno su shebani..

Poanta jest,kad Svabija zalegne i prihvati to sve,i ostale ce to morati pratiti.,pa vidi Yoda,u vezi ovih Khozoepa,i u RH su poceli pjevati istu pjesmu politicarti kao i u svabiji...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:35

RayMabus wrote:Odjebali su crkvu.Preveliki porezi.
9 ojra godisnje..da ti kazem koliko meni rezu porez na placu??pao bi u khomu..

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 3 Nov - 23:44

NIje moj problem šta su totalno shebani.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:47

Opet ne kuzis Longi..POSTAT ce i tvoj problem..Ne vidis da svi rade ono sto i svabe..Da svabe zatvore granice i izjure ove kozojebe,svi bi se poveli ovim primjerom,ovako,bit ce sasvim obrnuto..Cast svaka samo Poljacima i Madjarima..

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 3 Nov - 23:48

Samo ove ne zanimaju zemlje koje nemaju standard. Svi hoće u Njemačku. Pa eto im ih.
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Nov - 23:51

RayMabus wrote:Samo ove ne zanimaju zemlje koje nemaju standard. Svi hoće u Njemačku. Pa eto im ih.
cek dok krenu raditi sranja,pa bjezati od svapske policije,bit ce ih po cijeloj Europi

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus Tue 3 Nov - 23:54

bogomdani wrote:
cek dok krenu raditi sranja
To i čekam. lol!
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next