ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukrajina: Porošenko pokupio i servere iz predsjedničkih dvora

Go down

Ukrajina: Porošenko pokupio i servere iz predsjedničkih dvora Empty Ukrajina: Porošenko pokupio i servere iz predsjedničkih dvora

Post by Hektorović Thu 30 May - 0:00

#Ukraine's State Bureau of Investigation opened the investigation into the disappearance of servers with top secret information from the Situational Room in the Presidential Administration. This is reported by the press service of the Bureau.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Ukrajina: Porošenko pokupio i servere iz predsjedničkih dvora Empty Re: Ukrajina: Porošenko pokupio i servere iz predsjedničkih dvora

Post by Hektorović Thu 30 May - 6:17

The staff of Ukraine’s new President Volodymyr Zelensky made a curious discovery several days after the administration began its term—a situation room where the president meets to discuss national security affairs was void of any equipment. 
The newly appointed chairman of the National Security and Defense Council Oleksandr Danylyuk revealed on Tuesday that he found servers had been removed from the office—seemingly before former President Petro Poroshenko left office. 

As the Associated Press reported, Danylyuk shared a video of the barren room on Facebook. The video showed power cables protruding from the walls, and unpainted spaces where monitors should have been.
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down