ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG NJUZ...

Go down

BIG NJUZ... Empty BIG NJUZ...

Post by Guest 6/3/2019, 19:10

Dakle rijec je o open source projektu,koji bi zamijenio Windowse,one bolje dakle Windows XP i Windows 7...

Kao sto znamo..ili ne znamo.,Majkrosoft nudi produzeni support za Windows 7 do januara iduce godine,tocnije 14. januara..

tada se W7 moze i nadalje koristiti,ali nece biti vise nikakvih apdejta..Zle duse bi to mogle koristiti za proboj u sustav,koji koristi jos veliki broj korisnika..

rjesenje jest preci na retardirane Windows 10 sustave prilagodjene,,,,kao o irekoh vec..retardima,koji zele sustav u kojem imaju manju mogucnost kontrole..MS misli za vas..tak neshto..

Usprkos svemu,pachevi i sigurnosna nadogradnje nisu zaobisle niti W10..

bolje rjesenje je cekati open source KLON Windovsa koji je u vise od 90% svegaq dovrsen i ispoliran..vec sad se moze skinuti LIVE verzija na DEVEDEJU i probati kako to sve radi..ili jos ne radi kompletno..dakle,malo sacekati,i nakon sto sve bude dovrseno,besplatno duvnlodati i instalirati..

NOVIJI hardware se upravo ukljucuje u podrsku REACT OS-a,tako da se postigne potppuna podrska i anutomatsko podesavanje...

SADA je moguce i najnoviji hardware koristiti,ali se rucno trebaju podesavati pojedine vrste hardweraja..

ostal ona ....

https://www.reactos.org/download

Back to top Go down

BIG NJUZ... Empty Re: BIG NJUZ...

Post by Guest 6/3/2019, 19:12

BIG NJUZ... ReactosThemedEverywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 6/3/2019, 19:16

dobra stvar

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/3/2019, 19:19

nego..ovo ce biti idalni spoj nekih stvari iz Linux-a i nekih stvari iz Windowsa,i sve besplatno i redovno apdejtano..

Bitna je cinjenica da ce Windovs aplikacije u cijelosti biti podrzane,kao i igre..mlo prokopam pa vidim da li ce traziti manje resurse ili iste kao sadasnji Windowsi.sto nije nebitna stvar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/3/2019, 21:10

Dakle vrlo jako malo zahtjevan OS..

System requirements

Hardware support

ReactOS has limited hardware support. Lists of particular hardware that have been tested can be found on the page Supported Hardware.

Minimum hardware requirements

The minimum requirements to install ReactOS are:

• RAM: at least 64 MB, recommended 256 MB, and even 2048 MB if you want to test large software suites or bundles.

• Processor: x86 or x64 architecture, Pentium or later and compatibles; for more information see ReactOS ports.

• HDD: IDE/SATA with minimum 450 MB of free space on the primary partition (please note that some SATA controllers may not work with ReactOS):

• FAT16/FAT32 primary boot partition.

• Video: VGA compatible video card (VESA BIOS version 2.0 or later).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/3/2019, 21:11

Nesh u rangu zahtjeva za Windows 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/3/2019, 21:12

Supported Hardware/CPU

[ltr]Please update this page with the status of each CPU that is tested. AS YOU CAN SEE, THE LIST IS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER. PLEASE KEEP IT THIS WAY.
[/ltr]
[ltr]

Contents

[hide] [/ltr]

• 1Possible statuses
  • 2Tested CPUs

• 2.1Current state

• 2.1.1i486 class CPUs
      • 2.1.2i586 class CPUs
      • 2.1.3i686 class CPUs
      • 2.1.4SSE2+ CPUs (32 bit)
      • 2.1.5SSE2+ CPUs (64 bit)

[size][ltr]

Possible statuses

[/ltr][/size][th]Status[/th][th]Description[/th]
WorksWorks without any major problems
Not testedNo test has been performed
FailedFails to work or crashes ReactOS
Run w/o resultRun without fundamental functionality
[size][ltr]

Tested CPUs

Current state

i486 class CPUs

i486 class CPUs are not able to boot ReactOS due to their lack of the CMPXCHG8B instruction, Windows XP/2003 doesn't boot on them either, the ReactOS minimum requirements also state that a Pentium (a.k.a. i586) compatible CPU is needed to boot.
Note: The Cyrix 6x86 CPU appears to the system as if it's an i486 class CPU unless specifically triggered to act as an i586 CPU, however it does expose some i586 class instructions if properly triggered, so it appears in the i586 section.

i586 class CPUs

This list contains the Pentium/Pentium MMX family and all other i586 class CPUs. There is no guarantee that ReactOS will work as well on these CPUs as it does on newer chips as these CPUs lacks the SYSENTER/SYSCALL instruction and they generally lack i686 class instructions (like CMOV)
If you want to test ReactOS on an i586 class CPU, be prepared to update your motherboard's BIOS to make sure it is recent enough to boot ReactOS, as there is an issue that causes freeloader to be unable to boot on some ancient BIOS implementations.
[/ltr][/size][th]CPU Type[/th][th]Instructions[/th][th]Brand[/th][th]Status[/th][th]Revision[/th][th]Comments[/th][th]Tester[/th]
6x86N/ACyrix/IBM/STFailed0.4.11Tested IBM 6x86 P166+, freeldr fails to start with this system, CPU can't boot Windows XP/2003 ethier. Lacks support for CMPXCHG8B and CPUID is not really exposed, no time stamp counter, Not fully Pentium compatibleCarlos S. M.
6x86LCMPXCHG8BCyrix/IBM/STNot testedRevision of 6x86 with lower power usage and supposedly CMPXCHG8B support. Not fully Pentium compatible
6x86MX/MIICMPXCHG8B, MMX, CMOVCyrix/IBM/STRun w/o result0.4.11ReactOS boots, but debug/screen mode is completely broken, booting with serial cable attached in normal mode causes 0x1e BSOD. Not fully Pentium compatibleCarlos S. M.
C3 (Erza/Erza-T)CMPXCHG8B, MMX, 3DNow!VIA/CentaurNot tested
Cyrix III/C3 (Samuel)CMPXCHG8B, MMX, 3DNow!VIA/CentaurNot tested
Cyrix III/C3 (Samuel 2)CMPXCHG8B, MMX, 3DNow!VIA/CentaurNot tested
K5CMPXCHG8BAMDNot testedFirst AMD "made in house" CPU, oldest AMD CPU able to boot ReactOS in theory
K6CMPXCHG8B, MMXAMDWorks0.4.11ReactOS boots, but debugging doesn't completely work (some options don't work correctly), currently the oldest AMD CPU tested and known to be able to boot ReactOSCarlos S. M.
K6-2CMPXCHG8B, MMX, 3DNow!AMDWorks0.4.11ReactOS boots, debugging not testedCarlos S. M.
K6-IIICMPXCHG8B, MMX, 3DNow!AMDNot testedK6-2 with L2 cache
K6-2+/III+CMPXCHG8B, MMX, 3DNow!AMDWorks0.4.11ReactOS boots, debugging not testedCarlos S. M.
mP6UnknownRiseNot tested
Pentium (P5)CMPXCHG8BIntelNot testedFirst Pentium model. Oldest CPU able to boot ReactOS in theory
Pentium (P54C/P54CS/P54CQS)CMPXCHG8BIntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
Pentium MMX (P55C)CMPXCHG8B, MMXIntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
Pentium MMX (Tillamook)CMPXCHG8B, MMXIntelNot tested
Pentium Overdrive (P24T)CMPXCHG8BIntelNot testedPentium Overdrive for 486 sockets
Vortex86 DXCMPXCHG8BSiS/DM&PNot tested
Vortex86 MXCMPXCHG8B, MMXSiS/DM&PNot tested
Vortex86 SXCMPXCHG8B, MMXSiS/DM&PNot testedNo FPU, not able to boot into Windows XP according to Vortex86 Software Programming Reference
WinChip C6CMPXCHG8B, MMXIDT/CentaurNot tested
WinChip 2/2A/2BCMPXCHG8B, MMX, 3DNow!IDT/CentaurNot tested
[size][ltr]

i686 class CPUs

This list contains the Pentium Pro/II/III family and all other i686 class CPUs (without SSE2 support). It is generally guaranteed that ReactOS will work on these CPUs with some degree of functionality, Pentium Pro lacks the SYSENTER/SYSCALL instruction, they generally support i686 class instructions (like CMOV). All CPUs supports CMPXCHG8B.
If you want to test ReactOS on an i686 class CPU, be prepared to update your motherboard's BIOS to make sure it is recent enough to boot ReactOS, as there is an issue that causes freeloader to be unable to boot on some ancient BIOS implementations.
[/ltr][/size][th]CPU Type[/th][th]Instructions[/th][th]Brand[/th][th]Status[/th][th]Revision[/th][th]Comments[/th][th]Tester[/th]
Athlon (Classic, K7/K75)PAE, MMX, 3DNow!(+)AMDNot tested
Athlon (Thunderbird), Duron (Spitfire)PAE, MMX, 3DNow!(+)AMDNot tested
Athlon XP, Athlon XP-M, Athlon MP, Mobile Athlon 4, Duron & Sempron (Athlon XP based models)PAE, MMX, 3DNow!(+), SSEAMDWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
C3 (Nehemiah)MMX, SSEVIA/CentaurNot tested
Pentium II, Pentium II Overdrive, Pentium II Xeon, Celeron (Pentium II based)PAE, MMXIntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
Pentium III, Pentium III Xeon, Celeron (Pentium III based)PAE, MMX, SSEIntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
Pentium ProPAEIntelWorks0.4.0Boots without issues, first i686 class CPUrayer314
[size][ltr]

SSE2+ CPUs (32 bit)

This list contains the Pentium 4 family and all other 32 bit SSE2 compatible CPUs. It is generally guaranteed that ReactOS will work on these CPUs.
Atom (Diamondville/Silverthorne/Lincroft)PAE, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, NX BitIntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
C7 (Esther)PAE, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, NX BitVIANot tested
Core Duo/Core Solo, Celeron M (Yonah)PAE, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, NX BitIntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
Pentium 4 (Willamette/Northwood/Gallatin), Celeron (Willamette/Northwood)PAE, MMX, SSE, SSE2IntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
Pentium 4 (Prescott/Socket 478), Celeron D (Prescott/Socket 478)PAE, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3IntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
Pentium 4 5x0/5x0J (Prescott/LGA 775), Celeron D 3x0/3x5/3xxJ (Prescott/LGA 775)PAE, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3. J models supports NX bitIntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
Pentium M (Banias), Celeron M (Banias)MMX, SSE, SSE2IntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
Pentium M (Dothan), Celeron M (Dothan)MMX, SSE, SSE2. PAE and NX Bit supported in FSB 533 modelsIntelWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
Sempron (K8 based, 32 bit)PAE, MMX, 3DNow!(+), SSE, SSE2, NX Bit. Some models supports SSE3AMDWorks0.4.11Boots without issuesCarlos S. M.
[size][ltr]

SSE2+ CPUs (64 bit)

ReactOS is basically guaranteed to work on all SSE2 capable CPUs at this point, this also covers 64 bit capable x86 CPUs:
Intel Pentium 4/Celeron D (64 bit models), Pentium D, Intel Core 2, Core i3/i5/i7, 64 bit enabled Pentium and Celeron, Xeon, Atom.
AMD Athlon 64, Sempron 64, Turion 64, Phenom, Phenom II, FX, A series APU, E Seires, Ryzen, Opteron, EPYC.
VIA Nano, QuadCore C4650.[/ltr][/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/3/2019, 21:15

https://reactos.org/wiki/Supported_Hardware/Video_cards

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici 6/3/2019, 22:14

informiraj nas svako par dana :tu da vidimo kako napreduje projekt

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/3/2019, 23:48

Projekt naravno ovisi,posto je Open Source,i o dobrotvornim donacijama..nish puno,par ojrova ili dolari nikom nece nedostajati,a ekipi ce pomoci da sto prije projekt bude gotov..

evo tu je i TAJM LAJN..gdje se mogu pratiti i sve novosti vezane uz projekat..

https://reactos.org/news

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/3/2019, 23:49

EVOC..ŠAMSA ZA POSEL unutar ekipe koja developuje reactOS..

The ReactOS Project is seeking qualified individuals to fill developer positions. Contracted full time, part time, and scholarship (internship) level positions are all available.
Interested developers and students should see our qualification section, and once fulfilled (especially the high quality patches part) submit a CV and academic transcript as applicable to jobs@reactos.org along with a cover letter indicating which position is being applied for and why you feel you are suited for the position.
Qualification:
You will need to be proficient in C with C++ proficiency being a major plus. C++ proficiency does not equate C proficiency so do not assume you have the latter if you have the former.
Also keep in mind, again, that these are the minimum requirements. On top of these you need to be a good problem solver, believe in the mission of ReactOS, and most importantly, be able to demonstrate that you can work with the ReactOS codebase via a few patches.
Formalities aside, you do need to prove yourself above and beyond the minimum requirements if you want to be considered for a position. Basically the project will require a demonstration that you know what you're doing. Having accepted patches is pretty much mandatory, since it shows that you've at least figured out how to compile and test an operating system.
If you do qualify for a position, you'll be joining the very small and exclusive ranks of people who know how to do NT systems development. And believe us, those ranks are very, very small. And yes, you do need to be that good if you want to join those ranks.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at jobs@reactos.org and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down