ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dankverbot

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down

Dankverbot - Page 2 Empty Re: Dankverbot

Post by Guest 23/11/2018, 20:09

metilda wrote:vlak bez voznog reda

eto i sad vi ustaše mene tjerate iz Istre? ne bu išlo bez da pustim krv barem jednom hercegovcu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/2018, 20:11

Gnječ wrote:
metilda wrote:i što ćeš kad ostaneš sam?

na tvoju jebenu žalost ja nisam nikada sam. imam sebe i nitko mi više ne treba. mogu biti u društvu ali ne ovisim o društvu niti mi je društvo potrebno.

ipak dolaziš na forum u društvo, svojevoljno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/2018, 20:12

Gnječ wrote:

eto i sad vi ustaše mene tjerate iz Istre? ne bu išlo bez da pustim krv barem jednom hercegovcu.

nitko te ne tjera, na svome si

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/2018, 20:18

metilda wrote:
Gnječ wrote:
metilda wrote:i što ćeš kad ostaneš sam?

na tvoju jebenu žalost ja nisam nikada sam. imam sebe i nitko mi više ne treba. mogu biti u društvu ali ne ovisim o društvu niti mi je društvo potrebno.

ipak dolaziš na forum u društvo, svojevoljno

došao sam danas ne zato jer mi fali društvo nego da kurbetini noor pojasnim nešto što sam joj i pojasnio. usput ću ovdje pojasniti dvije teme koje su aktualne a šteta da ih debili bace u smeće. mativka zna postaviti dobra pitanja bez obzira što pretjera. neka pitanja su joj zaista za otvoriti posebne teme. i da kicu objasnim zašto se đeni čuje glasnije nego laurel. i samoglasnici ali vidim nema tu baš zdravog supstrata za ikoju smislenu komunikaciju nažalost osim ličnih podjebavanja gdje naravno podlo prikrivena podjebavanja jesu društveno prihvatljiva ali moje psovanje nije. čudan neki narod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/2018, 20:20

metilda wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

nitko me ne tjera a malo prije si mi indirektno dala do znanja da odem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/2018, 20:24

Black Friday

Violence and chaos

Despite frequent attempts to control the crowds of shoppers, minor injuries are common among the crowds, usually as a result of being pushed or thrown to the ground in small stampedes. While most injuries remain minor, serious injuries and even deliberate violence have taken place on some Black Fridays.

In 2008, a crowd of approximately 2,000 shoppers in Valley Stream, New York, waited outside for the 5:00am opening of the local Wal-Mart. As opening time approached, the crowd grew anxious and when the doors were opened, the crowd pushed forward, breaking the door down, and a 34-year-old employee was trampled to death. The shoppers did not appear concerned with the victim's fate, expressing refusal to halt their stampede when other employees attempted to intervene and help the injured employee, complaining that they had been waiting in the cold and were not willing to wait any longer. Shoppers had begun assembling as early as 9:00 PM the evening before. Even when police arrived and attempted to render aid to the injured man, shoppers continued to pour in, shoving and pushing the officers as they made their way into the store. Several other people incurred minor injuries, including a pregnant woman who had to be taken to the hospital.[92][93][94] The incident may be the first case of a death occurring during Black Friday sales; according to the National Retail Federation, "We are not aware of any other circumstances where a retail employee has died working on the day after Thanksgiving."[92]

On the same day, two people were fatally shot during an altercation at a Toys 'R' Us in Palm Desert, California.[95]

During Black Friday 2010, a Madison, Wisconsin woman was arrested outside of a Toys 'R' Us store after cutting in line, and threatening to shoot other shoppers who tried to object.[96]

A Toys for Tots volunteer in Georgia was stabbed by a shoplifter.[97]

An Indianapolis woman was arrested after causing a disturbance by arguing with other Wal-Mart shoppers. She had been asked to leave the store, but refused.[98]

A man was arrested at a Florida Wal-Mart on drug and weapons charges after other shoppers waiting in line for the store to open noticed that he was carrying a handgun and reported the matter to police. He was discovered to also be carrying two knives and a pepper spray grenade.[99]

A man in Buffalo, New York, was trampled when doors opened at a Target store and unruly shoppers rushed in, in an episode reminiscent of the deadly 2008 Wal-Mart stampede.[100]

On Black Friday 2011, a woman at a Porter Ranch, California Walmart used pepper spray on fellow shoppers, causing minor injuries to a reported 20 people who had been waiting hours for the store to open. The incident started as people waited in line for the newly discounted Xbox 360. A witness said a woman with two children in tow became upset with the way people were pushing in line. The witness said she pulled out pepper spray and sprayed the other people in line. Another account stated: "The store had brought out a crate of discounted Xbox 360s, and a crowd had formed to wait for the unwrapping, when the woman began spraying people 'in order to get an advantage,' according to the police.[101]

In an incident outside a Walmart store in San Leandro, California, one man was wounded after being shot following Black Friday shopping at about 1:45 am.[102]

A 61 year old pharmacist collapsed and was left for dead by shoppers while being trampled and passed by a stampede. He died soon after from his injuries.[103]

On Black Friday 2012, two people were shot outside a Wal-Mart in Tallahassee, Florida, during a dispute over a parking space.[104]

On Black Friday in 2013, a person in Las Vegas who was carrying a big-screen TV home from a Target store on Thanksgiving was shot in the leg as he tried to wrestle the item back from a robber who had just stolen it from him at gunpoint.[105]

In Romeoville IL, a police officer shot a suspected shoplifter driving a car that was dragging a fellow officer at a Kohl's department store. The suspect and the dragged officer were treated for shoulder injuries. Three people were arrested.[106]

In 2016, 21-year-old Demond Cottman was shot and killed around 1 a.m. Friday morning outside a Macy's store in New Jersey. The shooter fired multiple shots, leaving an SUV covered in bullet holes, but the motives remain unclear. Cottman's 26-year-old brother was also injured.[107]

A shooting at the Wolfchase Galleria Mall in Memphis, Tennessee, left one man injured. Derrick Blackburn, 19, was later arrested for unlawful possession of a weapon.[108]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/2018, 21:04

Gnječ wrote:
metilda wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

nisam

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 23/11/2018, 21:22

kase kao naplatne kucice vremena
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/11/2018, 23:05

Dankverbot - Page 2 2qi5r2s

opet sam kriv?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/11/2018, 00:03

Gnječ wrote:
metilda wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

Pa nije to tako lose Gnječ..etoc,ja sam otisao prije 5 godina i preporodio sam se..Dom je tamo,gdje te dobro placaju i imas mir oko sebe,umne i sposobnew ljude..

sve doli mi pocelo bljediti,i kad dojdem doli,nakon samo tjedan dana bi natrag..sve doli pustara,besperspektivno.tisina po danu,noci,radnim danom i vikendom ko u pustinji..nema djecjeg smijeha..samo umiruci starci bauljaju tamo i vamo..a i oni svaki put kad dojdem,pokoji ode Bogu na istinu..

Ovdje bi se ti brzo uklopio...naso bi ti stan,poso i kurwu i ubrzo bi nastao energetski balans i nirvana u tebe,.,.. king

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24/11/2018, 07:22

malo sam potražila kolika je ugroženost talijana u Istri.. na lokalnim izborima 2017 bilo je 50360 upisanih birača... izašlo je na glasovanje 18791.. budući da hercegovci "poslovično glasuju za HDZ" ta stranka je dobila 1895 glasova i 3 mjesta u gradskom vijeću.. sumnjam da su ids i sdp postavili hdzovce kao svoje uhljebe, a broj hercegovaca u hrvatskoj populaciji Istre je neznatan.. jer pretpostavljam da tamo ima još ponetko tko se izjašnjava kao hrvat..trebalo bi provjeriti porijeklo tih troje u gradskom vijeću a to mi se ne da googlati...

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 24/11/2018, 19:34

fašisti banirali gnječa

And insofar as it is compulsory, it is not educational
aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 24/11/2018, 21:26

all eyes on you

Dankverbot - Page 2 20181110

kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Counter-Strike 24/11/2018, 21:28

jesu KUD Idijoti iz Istre jesu jelda,slusam ih vec par dana  pirat

2018-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mativka 24/11/2018, 21:39

Doista ne bih čitala postove..skrivene.
No, Gnječ doista nedostaje!
Bez obzira na uvrede upućene meni ili bilo kome. Ali takva osoba i njena energija je pokretačka. Slagali se mi s tim ili ne....red ju je prihvatiti...
Kao što je netko prije mudriji rekao:
"Ja se ne slažem niti s jednom riječi koju si izgovorio, ali ću do smrti braniti tvoje pravo da ih izgovoriš

2018-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 24/11/2018, 21:42

mativka wrote:
"Ja se ne slažem niti s jednom riječi koju si izgovorio, ali ću do smrti braniti tvoje pravo da ih izgovoriš

gay

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mativka 24/11/2018, 21:43

Abend mi je posebno srcu drag....
SS- misaona reakcija
Gnječ - motivacija
Metilda- bliska shvaćanju
Violator- prepuštanje bespuću
Kic- hmmm, administrator :)

2018-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mativka 24/11/2018, 21:43

aben wrote:
mativka wrote:

gay
Jesi li? :)

2018-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 24/11/2018, 21:51

mativka wrote:
SS- socijalist
Gnječ - fašist
Metilda- nacist
Violator- ljevičarica
Kic- jedini zbog kojeg bog ne će spaliti zemlju

lakše mi je bilo vako natipkati..

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 24/11/2018, 21:51

abend gay
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by aben 24/11/2018, 21:52

mativka wrote:
aben wrote:
mativka wrote:

gay
Jesi li? :)

gljedoj, to se možda more promisliti, možda i izgovoriti negdi nasamo, ali vako javno...gay

aben
aben

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum