ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbes: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, Kolinda Grabar Kitarović 39.

Go down

Forbes: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, Kolinda Grabar Kitarović 39.  Empty Forbes: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, Kolinda Grabar Kitarović 39.

Post by Eroo Thu 4 Oct - 12:39

The World's 100 Most Powerful Women

#39 Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic
President, Croatia
Forbes: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, Kolinda Grabar Kitarović 39.  416x416
The youngest president ever of Croatia as well as the first woman to be elected to the office, Grabar-Kitarovic has continued to make a name for herself on the international stage this year working with President Donald Trump and the U.S. to build an American liquefied natural gas import facility on Croatia's Krk Island in the Mediterranean, which would deliver up to 2 billion cubic meters of gas a year to be distributed to Western Europe and nearby Baltic nations, which should help ease Europe's energy dependence on Russia. A former minister of foreign affairs and ambassador to the U.S., she last year visited Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to talk about strengthening diplomatic relations.
On forbes lists
Power Women 2017 Stats   Age50
Residence  Zagreb, Croatia
Citizenship   Croatia
Marital Status  Married
Children 2
Education: Bachelor of Arts/Science, University of Zagreb; Master, University of Zagreb

https://www.forbes.com/power-women/list/#tab:overall

Last edited by Eroo on Thu 4 Oct - 12:41; edited 1 time in total

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Forbes: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, Kolinda Grabar Kitarović 39.  Empty Re: Forbes: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, Kolinda Grabar Kitarović 39.

Post by Eroo Thu 4 Oct - 12:40

Iza sebe je ostavila i slavnu Beyonce, koja je na 60.-om mjestu.
Bravo, kraljice. :x

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Forbes: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, Kolinda Grabar Kitarović 39.  Empty Re: Forbes: The World's 100 Most Powerful Women, Kolinda Grabar Kitarović 39.

Post by kic Thu 4 Oct - 12:43

tvoja kraljica broj 2. je Beyonce? :D
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AssadNaPodmornici Thu 4 Oct - 12:47

di je Vaso a di je Don ANemio

2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Thu 4 Oct - 12:52

Ana Brnabić se nije uvrstila. 
Vjerojatno su imali opipljive(!) razloge za to. :D

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Thu 4 Oct - 12:53

Eroo wrote:Iza sebe je ostavila i slavnu Beyonce, koja je na 60.-om mjestu.
Bravo, kraljice. :x

Edit: 50.-om

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Oct - 21:15

ahhhh,opet izbor Instagram posvudusa...leti unaokolo po svijetu,mlacaj gluposti,snimaj selfije ,pokazuj utegnute obline,i ulazis u set najmocnijih zena na svijetu,.,,  :clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč Sat 6 Oct - 21:21

:vaultboy1 :vaultboy1 :vaultboy1 :vaultboy1 :vaultboy1 :vaultboy1 :vaultboy1 :vaultboy1 :vaultboy1 :vaultboy1

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Sat 6 Oct - 21:43

Forbes mudro izbjegao spomenuti njen nekadašnji
visok položaj u NATO headquaters. Naravno, ona ga ima i danas,
kao što je i inače običaj u zapadnom svijetu. Kad se nađe 
među "svojima" oslovljavaju je jednako kao i kad je bila
aktivna u alijansi. Njen glas se u NATO itekako sasluša i uvažava.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč Sat 6 Oct - 22:01

Eroo wrote:Forbes mudro izbjegao spomenuti njen nekadašnji
visok položaj u NATO headquaters. Naravno, ona ga ima i danas,
kao što je i inače običaj u zapadnom svijetu. Kad se nađe 
među "svojima" oslovljavaju je jednako kao i kad je bila
aktivna u alijansi. Njen glas se u NATO itekako sasluša i uvažava.
Zovu je "sekretarice"?

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down