ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O škverovima jedan i dva

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

O škverovima jedan i dva Empty O škverovima jedan i dva

Post by marcellus 8/9/2018, 14:02

prošlotjedna kolumna

https://narod.hr/hrvatska/marcel-holjevac-uljanik-je-hrvatski-titanik-trebamo-li-svi-potonuti-s-tvrtkom-koja-mjesecno-po-zaposlenom-gubi-18-000-kuna

ovotjedna

https://narod.hr/hrvatska/ne-spasavajte-radna-mjesta-spasavajte-kapital-ili-zasto-vam-je-spekulant-zemljistem-prijatelj-a-radnik-u-skveru-neprijatelj

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

O škverovima jedan i dva Empty Re: O škverovima jedan i dva

Post by Guest 8/9/2018, 14:19

Uljanik brodogradilište jedno od rijetkih na svijetu koje radi 160 godina non stop...i onda su došli hrvati i marčelo.

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 8/9/2018, 14:23

Gnječ wrote:Uljanik brodogradilište jedno od rijetkih na svijetu koje radi 160 godina non stop...i onda su došli hrvati i marčelo.

haha da radi

4300 radnika uspije godišnje napravit dva broda, od 17 naručenih, stvarno uspjeh

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 8/9/2018, 14:24

Uljanik ke preživio razne režime ali samostalnu i suverenu i slobodnu demokratsku Rvacku izgleda da neće.
catabbath
catabbath

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 8/9/2018, 14:28

nisu ni britanski ni američki škverovi preživjeli 20. stoljeće.

ubili ih koreanci i kinezi, kako reče jedan amer kojeg sam citirao, "mi smo bili dobri, oni su bili bolji" (govoreći o učinkovitosti)

a kad računaš da korejski radnik proizvede godišnje tona brodova koliko osam hrvatskih radnika... ispada da se ne bi ispatilo ovdje radit brodove da radnici rade badava

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 8/9/2018, 14:37

Uh baš jučer bilo na RTL vjestima o uspjehu francuske brodogradnje i nekom strava naj  trgovačkom bodu ikada za trgovinu prema Kini i USa kojeg su porinuli.
catabbath
catabbath

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2018, 14:40

marcellus wrote:
Gnječ wrote:Uljanik brodogradilište jedno od rijetkih na svijetu koje radi 160 godina non stop...i onda su došli hrvati i marčelo.

haha da radi

4300 radnika uspije godišnje napravit dva broda, od 17 naručenih, stvarno uspjeh

pročitaj što sam napisao. sad sam ti boldao pa čitaj. tebe sam spomenuo kao specifičnu destruktivnu zvijer takvih zvjeradi ko ti ima na balkanu više nego ambrozije. ti si desstruktivna zvijer za sve sisteme i režime. da sutra ovdje zavladaju srbi, ti bi u trenu postao najveći srbin i jebo bi majku hrvatima. jesam li te točno opisao?

drugo pitanje za tebe: što ti znaš o o onome o čemu pišeš? očito ništa tvoje su kolumne plaćeni naručeni pamfleti koje plaćaju tko zna koje opskurne grupe ljudi zlih namjera.

treće pitanje: da li ti zaista misliš da če netko povjerovati tvojoj pseudoanalizi tj. pamfletu?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2018, 14:59

marcellus wrote:nisu ni britanski ni američki škverovi preživjeli 20. stoljeće.

ubili ih koreanci i kinezi, kako reče jedan amer kojeg sam citirao, "mi smo bili dobri, oni su bili bolji" (govoreći o učinkovitosti)

a kad računaš da korejski radnik proizvede godišnje tona brodova koliko osam hrvatskih radnika... ispada da se ne bi ispatilo ovdje radit brodove da radnici rade badava

New South Korean government vows to continue shipbuilding support

South Korea’s new Moon Jae-in administration has pledged to continue the previous administration’s plans to revive South Korea’s shipbuilding industry by placing orders for state-owned vessels.

Moon, a prominent human rights lawyer, was sworn in as South Korea’s 19th president on 10 May, a day after a landslide victory in elections that were called early after the impeachment of his predecessor, Park Geun-hye.

The new president has pledged to honour the previous government’s target to order 63 vessels, worth KRW7.5 trillion (USD6.6 billion), from local shipyards by the end of 2018. Moon understands that the South Korean shipbuilding industry expects his administration to continue supporting the sector, which has been reeling from depleted orders amid the recent downturn in the shipping and offshore segments.

During his campaign, Moon promised that if elected, his government would order vessels such as naval ships and fishing vessels to help the shipbuilders overcome the crisis. Moon’s Democratic Party had touted the “rebuilding of shipbuilding and shipping by co-prosperity that cannot be abandoned” as part of “reviving manufacturing industry and strengthening industrial competitiveness”.

Moon has also promised to establish the Korea Maritime Shipping Finance Corporation to provide further financial support for the maritime industry.

Ship-financing schemes to encourage South Korean shipping firms to phase out older vessels by ordering eco-friendly newbuildings would be expanded. Subsidies would also be offered to encourage local shipping companies to scrap elderly vessels, order LNG-fuelled ships, or retrofit existing vessels to comply with new IMO regulations.

In line with the government’s intention to help shipbuilders, schemes are also planned to support the construction of coastal tankers transporting oil products and LNG to South Korea’s offshore islands.

On 26 April, state-controlled South Korean ship finance house Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore was inaugurated in the port city of Busan.

The establishment of Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore is part of a three-track plan to rejuvenate the country’s struggling shipping lines and shipbuilders, announced by the Park Geun-hye administration in early 2016.

Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore will function as a tonnage bank, acquiring ships from shipping companies and leasing the vessels back to the companies to provide funding.

Half of Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore's KRW1 trillion funding came from state policy lender Korea Development Bank, with the Export-Import Bank of Korea and Korea Asset Management Corporation contributing KRW400 billion and KRW100 billion respectively.

https://fairplay.ihs.com/commerce/article/4286106/new-south-korean-government-vows-to-continue-shipbuilding-support

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2018, 15:16

European Parliament Fact Sheets
4.7.3. Shipbuilding

Korean yards took 79% of new LNG carrier orders in 2001, without holding any patents on the requisite key technologies. Daewoo Shipbuilding, the world's second largest, is the world's largest constructor of the LNG carriers taking half of world LNG tonnage orders in 2000. Along with semiconductors and steel, shipbuilding was the major driver of South Korea's economic growth in 2001.

In the 1990s, South Korean shipyards tripled their shipbuilding capacities, while ignoring demand levels in order to achieve market leadership, which they achieved in 1999. This led to overcapacity and destructive prices for the international shipbuilding market. Even the economic and financial crisis in South Korea starting in 1997 did not lead to a change of course, although the country had been granted substantial international financial support under the condition that it introduced principles of a free-market economy. [b]Shipyards that were heavily indebted and had been declared bankrupt were not closed down, but freed of debt by the state without capacity restrictions.[/b] The devaluation of the South Korean currency gave the yards an additional competitive advantage. In 1999, prices from the Korean yards had been reduced to down to 40% below production costs, according to an EU Commission report. And since the EU was pursuing a policy to reduce the state aid granted to European shipbuilding companies, the lower prices of the Asian companies meant significant market shares for the Korean shipyards. Thanks to a historically high level of ordering in 2000, prices recovered to some extent, but the significant drop in orders in 2001 led to a new reduction in prices (total orders were 21% lower in 2001 than in 2000 based on cgt). While the decline in world economy in 2001 mainly affected the liquid bulk and the container segments, the events of 11 September had a strong impact on the cruise industry, which saw three bankruptcies and a significant drop in bookings. This lack of incoming orders is likely to become a great threat to European shipbuilders, since there is an increasing uneasiness about the situation after 2003, when most of the previous orders will have been completed.

Up to May 2001, the Commission tried to engage South Korea in talks, aiming to stabilise the world shipbuilding market through market instruments. The investigation into subsidies carried out under the Trade Barrier Regulation (TBR) established that substantial subsidies had been granted to Korean shipyards through both export and domestic programmes, which contradicted the WTO's 1994 Subsidies Agreement. These efforts took place on a bilateral level and in the OECD. However, no progress was achieved, as the Korean Government claimed that it had no influence on the shipyards or on the financial institutions supporting them, and further said that it was convinced business was conducted along free market principles.

After the fruitless talks between Korea and the EU, the Commission launched a TBR report in May '01. It found that Korean state aid to shipyards included €2 600 million to Daewoo and €1 700 million to Sambo. In October 2000, the committee of European Union shipbuilders associations (CESA) lodged a complaint under TBR in order to eliminate certain trade practices caused by the subsidising of commercial shipbuilding in Korea and adversely affecting EU sales of commercial vessels. The report found subsidies in the form of the Advance Payment Guarantees and loans provided by the state-owned Export-Import Bank of Korea (KEXIM), which were not consistent with WTO regulations, debt forgiveness and interest relief by government-owned and government-controlled banks, and special tax concessions.

In the middle of the trade dispute with the EU, South Korea on 17 June 2002 unveiled an ambitious programme to extend the country's leadership in the industry, ignoring foreign pressure to reduce capacity. The programme - suggested at a meeting of government officials and shipbuilders - called for $170 million to develop new technology over the next ten years. At the meeting, the Korean shipbuilders agreed to raise their global market share from 30% in 2001 to 40% in 2010. It was suggested that high-end and high-margin vessels such as cruise ships and supply vessels should account for 35% of total production in 2010 compared to 13% in 2001. Furthermore, they promised to boost exports of shipbuilding equipment and parts to $2 000 million by 2010 from $370 million in 2001. In 2001, ship exports accounted for 6.4% of South Korea's total exports. The program highlights concerns about Japanese shipbuilders who are teaming up to compete with Korean rivals through mergers and strategic partnerships. Still, the Korean shipbuilders have enough construction orders to keep them busy until the end of 2003. The world's largest shipbuilder, Hyundai Heavy Industries, in May 2002 won $400 million worth of orders from four shipping firms to build 12 petroleum carriers. At that time, Hyundai had captured orders for 22 ships worth about $800 million, bringing its backlog to 110 ships, enough to occupy its shipyards for the next two and a half years.

In order to further increase sales in the EU, Korean shipbuilders have been holding talks with several Dutch companies, as they are said to be very strong in fields like navigation, consulting and high-tech equipment. Furthermore, the Netherlands has the Port of Rotterdam, which has grown to become one of the busiest in the world. In 2001, the Netherlands was the second largest investor after the US in Korea. Korean shipbuilders are also highly interested in using the Czech Republic as an entry point to the EU market. The country is ideal for investments just before becoming a part of the EU, since there are a large number of advantages for foreign investors, including cheap labour, 10-year tax holidays, job creation grants and duty-free import of machinery. Furthermore, the country's steel production is known by shipbuilders world-wide to be of high quality.

As far as the candidate countries are concerned, the Commission carried out a study in 2000, in which it is stated that eastern European yards need cash aid to survive EU entry in order to withstand the competition. Bulgaria requires outside EU financial support because of the weakness of the country's banking system, according to the report. The main problem for this country is that its largest yard, Varna, went into receivership in 1999 and no solution has yet been found for the company. However, low labour costs bring hope for the industry in the future. The Slovakian sector is having the same problems and is furthermore still suffering significantly from the Kosovo conflict. Positive signs are showing in Lithuania and Latvia with the four Lithuanian yards expanding beyond their traditional eastern European customer-base to Scandinavia and Western Europe. Europe's third-largest shipbuilder, Polish Stocznia, filed for bankruptcy in 2002, with debts of $448 million. However, the company is expected to reopen with fewer workers with the help of the Polish government, since the industry needs to be cleared up before EU entry. It employs about 7 500 people with orders worth $1 200 million in 2001.

THE EUROPEAN UNION
What refers to the Republic of Korea and the EU, the Commission is claiming that the Korean shipbuilding industry is contravening the WTO's 1994 Subsidies Agreement. Also in 1994, Council Regulation 3286/94 was adopted (the Trade Barrier Regulation). This Regulation established EU procedures in the field of the common commercial policy in order to ensure the exercise of the EU's rights under international trade rules, in particular those established under WTO auspices. On 24 October 2000, the Committee of European Union shipbuilders associations (CESA) filed an official complaint under the Trade Barrier Regulation (TBR).

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/facts_2004/4_7_3_en.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora 8/9/2018, 15:19

Marcelo 
Rvat Grozni 
Među izdajicama počasni clan

2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 8/9/2018, 15:23

Brodogradnju u DNRH treba odrzati po svaku cijenu. Brodogradnja u DNRH nema cijene. Brodogradnja u DNRH gradi DNRH. Ustasha i izdajnik je svatko tko nece solidarno da placa brodogradnju u DNRH. Smrt kapitalu, Eu odredbama, trzistu, Zagrebu(politickom)...... Zivio mozak od dvije bosanske, zuljevite ruke, kruh sa sedam kora i rukovodstvo u brodogradnji sa drugom Titom na celu.

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2018, 15:29

abraham wrote:Brodogradnju u DNRH treba odrzati po svaku cijenu. Brodogradnja u DNRH nema cijene. Brodogradnja u DNRH gradi DNRH. Ustasha i izdajnik je svatko tko nece solidarno da placa brodogradnju u DNRH. Smrt kapitalu, Eu odredbama, trzistu, Zagrebu(politickom)...... Zivio mozak od dvije bosanske, zuljevite ruke, kruh sa sedam kora i rukovodstvo u brodogradnji sa drugom Titom na celu.

ti živiš u Švedskoj. dakle upotrijebi tvoju kilu mozga od dvije bosanske. živiš u Švedskoj, Sweden, Sverige.

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 8/9/2018, 15:34

Gnječ wrote:
abraham wrote:Brodogradnju u DNRH treba odrzati po svaku cijenu. Brodogradnja u DNRH nema cijene. Brodogradnja u DNRH gradi DNRH. Ustasha i izdajnik je svatko tko nece solidarno da placa brodogradnju u DNRH. Smrt kapitalu, Eu odredbama, trzistu, Zagrebu(politickom)...... Zivio mozak od dvije bosanske, zuljevite ruke, kruh sa sedam kora i rukovodstvo u brodogradnji sa drugom Titom na celu.

ti živiš u Švedskoj. dakle upotrijebi tvoju kilu mozga od dvije bosanske. živiš u Švedskoj, Sweden, Sverige.
Da i ovdje su ukinuti skvarovi prije dvadeset-trideset godina. Veliki. Uljanik je soski sloseraj u poredjenju. Kada si poceo raditi prvi dan si duzio bicklu da se mozes dobaciti do radnog mjesta. Sada , zgrade, potocici, parkovi i sl. Osim toga koji ti je prije bio nick name jer je pravi Gnjec bio na ladjenju kod mene. Mislim dobar si, ali malo meksi od originala.

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2018, 15:47

abraham wrote:
Gnječ wrote:

Da i ovdje su ukinuti skvarovi prije dvadeset-trideset godina. Veliki. Uljanik je soski sloseraj u poredjenju. Kada si poceo raditi prvi dan si duzio bicklu da se mozes dobaciti do radnog mjesta. Sada , zgrade, potocici, parkovi i sl. Osim toga koji ti je prije bio nick name jer je pravi Gnjec bio na ladjenju kod mene. Mislim dobar si, ali malo meksi od originala.

hahah koji si ti panj bosanski. pa i u Uljaniku se duže bicikli i motorini u samom brodogradilištu jer je toliko velik da pješke ne stigneš nikad iz jednog dijela u drugi udaljeniji.. a šta ti misliš da je Uljanik soski sloseraj? panju bosanski.

uvijek sam isti Gnječ pa moš me slobodno stavit na ignore ako tako loše djelujem na tvoju kilu mozga od dve bosanske.

evo pogledaj si fotku. Uljanik ti je od navoza na otoku u sredini zaljeva pa sve lijevo skroz do tvornice cementa. imao bi 5km za pješačiti.

O škverovima jedan i dva Pula_Aerial_View

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 8/9/2018, 16:26

Hmm ides na ignore jer si glup. Drugo, nisi se dotakao merituma stvari tj da skverovi u Svedskoj ne postoje. Tipa Uljanik i ostale socrealisticke pizdarije. Malo vrijedjanja i pljuvanja... u stvari ti nemas kapacitiet za bolje.

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2018, 16:40

abraham wrote:Hmm ides na ignore jer si glup. Drugo, nisi se dotakao merituma stvari tj da skverovi u Svedskoj ne postoje. Tipa Uljanik i ostale socrealisticke pizdarije. Malo vrijedjanja i pljuvanja... u stvari ti nemas kapacitiet za bolje.

puca mi kurac za tvoj ignore. drugo, nisi se dotakao hrvatske tuđmanovske privatizacijske pljačke koja traje i danas što u Švedskoj ne postoji niti je ikad postojalo takvo stanje brutalne pljačke i destrukcije kao u DNRH.

graditi zdravo poduzetništvo na takvim trulim temeljima sagrađenih od brutalne pljačke, uništavanja društvene imovine, uništavanja tvornica, poklanjanja banaka strancima za badava a u te iste banke je rvacka razbojnička vlast odnosno režim upumpao milijarde eura novaca poreznih obveznika, mega korupcije po svim nivoima vlasti itd itd... je nemoguća misija.

ako netko misli da je moguće savjetujem mu žurni posjet psihijatru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2018, 18:26

uljanik je propao zato sto je namjerno stavljen na odstrel, posto nekvalificirane dobim za jednu kunu budaletine ne znaju upravljati nicim drugim doli hotelom ili graditi betonjare za turiste. A cak ni to ne znaju, eto dugorocno ce i to kihnut... confused

i onda dodju padobranci i pricaju o neisplativom cardak brodogradilistu, a ne kuze da je brodogradiliste neisplativo upravo zato jer ga je cardak stavio na odstrel ne zato sto hrvati neznaju radit brodove. Ono sve veliki nacionalisti a zagovaratelji ideje da su hrvati dobri robovi a losi gospodari. Vec postaje smjesno zapravo... O škverovima jedan i dva 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 8/9/2018, 19:22

Leteca Pegla wrote:uljanik je propao zato sto je namjerno stavljen na odstrel, posto nekvalificirane dobim za jednu kunu budaletine ne znaju upravljati nicim drugim doli hotelom ili graditi betonjare za turiste. A cak ni to ne znaju, eto dugorocno ce i to kihnut... confused

i onda dodju padobranci i pricaju o neisplativom cardak brodogradilistu, a ne kuze da je brodogradiliste neisplativo upravo zato jer ga je cardak stavio na odstrel ne zato sto hrvati neznaju radit brodove. Ono sve veliki nacionalisti a zagovaratelji ideje da su hrvati dobri robovi a losi gospodari. Vec postaje smjesno zapravo... O škverovima jedan i dva 1f602

uljanik je propao jer u Europi već 30 godina nitko osim hrvata ne radi tankere i brodove za prijevoz rasutih tereta, jer su svi drugi napravili cost benefit analize, izračunali da se to ne isplati, i zatvorili škverove. Najveće pomorske sile svijeta poput Britanije danas više nemaju niti jedno brodogradilište (imaju dva samo za vojne brodove, od toga jedno samo radi podmornice).

Jedino hrvati ne vjeruju cost benefit analizama, nego vjeruju da se može ako ovo i ako ono.

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/9/2018, 19:25

marcellus wrote:
Leteca Pegla wrote:uljanik je propao zato sto je namjerno stavljen na odstrel, posto nekvalificirane dobim za jednu kunu budaletine ne znaju upravljati nicim drugim doli hotelom ili graditi betonjare za turiste. A cak ni to ne znaju, eto dugorocno ce i to kihnut... confused

uljanik je propao jer u Europi već 30 godina nitko osim hrvata ne radi tankere i brodove za prijevoz rasutih tereta, jer su svi drugi napravili cost benefit analize, izračunali da se to ne isplati, i zatvorili škverove. Najveće pomorske sile svijeta poput Britanije danas više nemaju niti jedno brodogradilište (imaju dva samo za vojne brodove, od toga jedno samo radi podmornice).

Jedino hrvati ne vjeruju cost benefit analizama, nego vjeruju da se može ako ovo i ako ono.

Uljanik je propao jer ga vode nesposobni hrvati. to je to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 8/9/2018, 19:33

Gledam neki dan tv emisiju o Grčkoj.
Sva velika brodogradilišta kihnila. Prazno, mrtvo...
Nekadašnji radnici kažu "Mi znamo graditi brodove, ali nema kuj da plati, bro". :)

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next