ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Njemački školarci će za praksu i volontiranje kuhati i spremati emigrantima

Go down

Njemački školarci će za praksu i volontiranje kuhati i spremati emigrantima Empty Njemački školarci će za praksu i volontiranje kuhati i spremati emigrantima

Post by Kermit Tue 13 Oct - 12:56

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mimikama.at%2Fallgemein%2Ffacebook-lbecker-schler-sollen-in-flchtlingsheim-betten-beziehen%2F&edit-text=

Schoolchildren from an undisclosed school in the city of Lübeck, Schleswig-Holstein, will spend a week doing housework for so-called “refugees”.
The idea was sold to parents at a parents’ meeting as a “practical internship“, but has sparked outrage online.
A letter to the parents said their children will be going to “refugee” accommodations and will be making beds, sorting clothes, and “help in the kitchen” among other things.
A letter written by the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, says “pupils will spend a day in a transit accommodation and help for example, fix up as beds as well as help in the collection of donations.
Njemački školarci će za praksu i volontiranje kuhati i spremati emigrantima Image_thumb7.png?zoom=1
This is part of the School’s “week of projects to help refugees.
According to the letter there was “no contradiction” from parents or students, and it claims that donations were collected from them.
Njemački školarci će za praksu i volontiranje kuhati i spremati emigrantima Image51.png?zoom=1
Early on, our children should learn how they have to serve refugees???” said one commenter “Working for refugees is not a lesson.
Another outraged commenter said that his son who attends the school, came home with a note saying the children should bring “welcome gifts and food.
The German political elite have entered a competition with the Swedish political elite to see who can “progress” their country the fastest.
This “progression” is towards a country where all the traditions of the past are dismantled, and ordinary White working families are thrown into a second-class position. In order to carry this out, they are pushing for a massive scale of non-White immigration, and then trying to get them into every White area.
Many people these day, including our own site, are pointing out that their agenda is White Genocide – that’s because they are breaking several rules in the UN genocide conventions.
This is not genocide by some technicality or legal loop-hole – it really is genocide because the laws and policies put in place (against our will) are intended to get rid of us. That’s precisely what genocide is.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Njemački školarci će za praksu i volontiranje kuhati i spremati emigrantima Empty Re: Njemački školarci će za praksu i volontiranje kuhati i spremati emigrantima

Post by Stribor Tue 13 Oct - 12:59

Prestrašno.
Stribor
Stribor

Male
2015-09-22

Back to top Go down

Njemački školarci će za praksu i volontiranje kuhati i spremati emigrantima Empty Re: Njemački školarci će za praksu i volontiranje kuhati i spremati emigrantima

Post by prckov Tue 13 Oct - 13:07

a djevice molicu lijepo, di su djevice volonterke

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by v_vlado Tue 13 Oct - 13:41

Dobra ideja,....možda se probudi u njima malo ljudskosti,poželjno i kod nas....
v_vlado
v_vlado

2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down