ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

talijani jebu i ne vade

Go down

talijani jebu i ne vade Empty talijani jebu i ne vade

Post by Leviathan2 30/7/2018, 23:16

Britanski Daily Telegraph zapanjeno prenosi vijest kako je nova talijanska vlada za predsjednika renomirane medijske kuće RAI nominirala “proruskog i euroskeptičnog” novinara Marcella Foa. Imenovanje je najavio potpredsjednik talijanske vlade Luigi de Maio, prema kojem će imenovanje Foa “označiti početak protjerivanja parazita iz javnog televizijskog servisa, gdje su se okupile sve pristaše starih vodećih stranaka”.

https://www.logicno.com/vijesti/panika-u-eu-rai-se-nudi-novinaru-koji-razotkriva-kako-funkcioniraju-zapadni-mediji.html

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

talijani jebu i ne vade Empty Re: talijani jebu i ne vade

Post by Hektorović 30/7/2018, 23:18

Leviathan2 wrote:

označiti početak protjerivanja parazita iz javnog televizijskog servisa

Uhljebistan

talijani jebu i ne vade Hrt-te10
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 30/7/2018, 23:27

novo, novo vrijeme ...
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 30/7/2018, 23:32

aha, treba preuzeti informacije, nemos to ostavit
tako se zajebala i klintonica, nije sve stavila pod kontrolu
i prc

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/7/2018, 23:36

Italy proposes mandating display of crucifixes in public buildings

Rome, Italy, Jul 24, 2018 / 12:08 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- A bill has been introduced in the Italian parliament which would require the visible display of crucifixes in public buildings, Italian news magazine L’Espresso reported Monday.

The bill, “Dispositions concerning the display of the crucifix in schools and in offices of public administration,” proposes crucifixes be visibly hung in places such as schools, universities, prisons, public offices, consulates, embassies, and ports.

The proposal would also order a fine of up to 1,000 euros ($1,169) for non-compliance. 

The bill now waits to be scheduled for discussion in the Chamber and Senate.

It was introduced by the country’s Lega Nord party, headed by Matteo Salvini, the newly-made interior minister and deputy prime minister alongside the leader of the Five Star Movement, Luigi di Maio.

Italy's general election, held in May, resulted in a coalition government led by Lega Nord and the Five Star Movement, both of which are center-right populist parties.

A similar decision was made by the government of Bavaria, a German state.

Bavarian premier Markus Söder announced April 24 that the entrances to state building would be required to display a cross by June 1. Söder's office said the decision was meant to “express the historical and cultural character of Bavaria” and to present “a visible commitment to the core values of the legal and social order in Bavaria and Germany.”

Trza se pomalo. Nervoza u homoliberalnom svijetu za ovakve 'sitnice' eksponencijalno raste.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 30/7/2018, 23:40

Fénix wrote:Italy proposes mandating display of crucifixes in public buildings

Rome, Italy, Jul 24, 2018 / 12:08 pm (CNA/EWTN News).- A bill has been introduced in the Italian parliament which would require the visible display of crucifixes in public buildings, Italian news magazine L’Espresso reported Monday.

The bill, “Dispositions concerning the display of the crucifix in schools and in offices of public administration,” proposes crucifixes be visibly hung in places such as schools, universities, prisons, public offices, consulates, embassies, and ports.

The proposal would also order a fine of up to 1,000 euros ($1,169) for non-compliance. 

It was introduced by the country’s Lega Nord party, headed by Matteo Salvini, the newly-made interior minister and deputy prime minister alongside the leader of the Five Star Movement, Luigi di Maio.

Italy's general election, held in May, resulted in a coalition government led by Lega Nord and the Five Star Movement, both of which are center-right populist parties.

Bavarian premier Markus Söder announced April 24 that the entrances to state building would be required to display a cross by June 1. Söder's office said the decision was meant to “express the historical and cultural character of Bavaria” and to present “a visible commitment to the core values of the legal and social order in Bavaria and Germany.”

Trza se pomalo. Nervoza u homoliberalnom svijetu za ovakve 'sitnice' eksponencijalno raste.
kak kaze narodna, svaki vrc ide na vodu dok se ne razbije, tako i libtardi, sve je bilo ok, al ih zajeba ovo malo emigranata koje su velkomirali,
u biti gube na svim frntovima i jos se jedino silom odrzavaju
al i to nece dovijeka

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 30/7/2018, 23:47

Leviathan2 wrote:

kak kaze narodna, svaki vrc ide na vodu dok se ne razbije, tako i libtardi, sve je bilo ok, al ih zajeba ovo malo emigranata koje su velkomirali,
u biti gube na svim frntovima i jos se jedino silom odrzavaju
al i to nece dovijeka

Gotovo je, ideološko preslagivanje je počelo...to je lavina.
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hektorović 30/7/2018, 23:48

Odlično
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31/7/2018, 00:24

Ovo sve što se sada radi su trivijalne stvari koje imaju ogroman značaj samo kod te hobotnice koja misli da su im ti detalji i instrumenti bitni.

No onog dana kad krenu određeni političari u obračun sa samim sustavom i korijenom svega ovog, a tu je ustroj zemlje, tj. ustav i zakoni pa krene se ukidati političko-društvena nošalancija i uvede određena stega koju neki neće moći progutati, gdje će određeni instrumenti početi polagati račune u prvom redu narodu te države, pa onda i ostalim građanima, e tu će odzvoniti svemu.

Tu spadaju mediji, sektaške nevladine udruge, obrazovne institucije i globalistički lobiji... Ukratko: politička korektnost, budalaština zvana 'jednakost' ili ti 'equality' i u konačnici kvazi-tolerancija i kvazi-pluralizam.
E tu se onda rađa promjena, a možda i revolucija, bilo mirna ili nasilna i svatko će svoje lice pokazati te razmotriti što mu je (ne) učiniti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serbinho-3 31/7/2018, 00:29

Salvini u jednoj reci.
Serbinho-3
Serbinho-3

2014-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 31/7/2018, 00:29

Njek se trese!

Male