ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump otkazao sastanak sa Theresom May "jer ga smara", želi Putina u G7

Go down

Trump otkazao sastanak sa Theresom May "jer ga smara", želi Putina u G7 Empty Trump otkazao sastanak sa Theresom May "jer ga smara", želi Putina u G7

Post by Hektorović 8/6/2018, 15:43

[size=39]Donald Trump 'tired of Theresa May's school mistress tone’ and will not hold talks with her at G7[/size]

[size=39]Donald Trump says Russia should be allowed to rejoin G7[/size]

Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Trump otkazao sastanak sa Theresom May "jer ga smara", želi Putina u G7 Empty Re: Trump otkazao sastanak sa Theresom May "jer ga smara", želi Putina u G7

Post by Hektorović 8/6/2018, 17:56

US President Donald Trump has grown tired of Theresa May's "school mistress" tone, the president's allies say amid fears that the pair will not hold talks in Canada. 
Trump is said to bristle at the British Prime Minister's phone calls, as May launches into policy detail rather than broader conversation. A senior US diplomat said her frequent demands annoy him, something he sees as taking advantage of the UK-US relationship.
A long-time friend revealed Trump complains when she admonishes him in public after being deemed to have stepped out of line. And a former White House official, who attended meetings between the pair, confirmed the frosty relationship: "No offence, but she is basically a school mistress. I'm not sure anyone gets on well with her."
Hektorović
Hektorović

2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

Trump otkazao sastanak sa Theresom May "jer ga smara", želi Putina u G7 Empty Re: Trump otkazao sastanak sa Theresom May "jer ga smara", želi Putina u G7

Post by immortal 8/6/2018, 22:53

Daj da na vrijeme razotkriveni i pokošeni budu mučitelji naši i krvnici.
immortal
immortal

Female
2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/6/2018, 23:08

zene treba najuriti iz politike,i vrlo brzo sve bu sjelo na svoje mjesto..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down