ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

otkrivena superhrana, svima dostupna i besplatna...

Go down

otkrivena superhrana, svima dostupna i besplatna... Empty otkrivena superhrana, svima dostupna i besplatna...

Post by T. 25/5/2018, 13:08

Why cockroach milk is the ultimate ‘superfood’

otkrivena superhrana, svima dostupna i besplatna... AAxKNnp   ©️ theweek.co.uk

Why cockroach milk is the ultimate ‘superfood’   Forget oat, soy or almond milk… one day, you may be able to enjoy a cockroach milk latte.Social media lit up on Tuesday night when Marie Claire reshared an article first published in August 2016 claiming that cockroach milk was the next big superfood trend. 

But how to you go about milking a cockroach? Put the image of a three-legged stool out of your mind, because the “milk” is actually a protein-dense fluid produced by the female Pacific beetle cockroach.

The roach, native to Hawaii, is among the handful of insects which give birth to live young rather than laying eggs, NPR explains.

As the embryos grow inside her, “she feeds them a pale, yellow liquid milk’ from her brood sack”.

Admittedly, it’s not the most mouth-watering prospect. Perhaps The Washington Post’s description can win you over: “Slice open an embryonic roach under a microscope, and the crystals spill out in a shower of nutrient-dense glitter.”

So far, so unappetising. But scientists say the hyper-nutritious fluid is the ultimate superfood.

In fact, “experiments suggest that cockroach milk is among the most nutritious and highly caloric substances on the planet”, the Post reports.

Cockroach milk contains four times as much protein as cow's milk, says Marie Claire, as well as “essential amino acids that promote cell growth, lipids that keep our bodies healthy, and sugars that fuel energy”.

Unsurprisingly, it was a hard sell on Twitter:

The difficulty of harvesting cockroach milk means we shouldn’t expect to see it on the shelves. However, researchers are working on ways to replicate the fluid in a lab, which could go some way to overcoming consumers’ in-built aversion.

But one crucial question remains unanswered: what does cockroach milk taste like? The answer is perhaps the least horrifying aspect of the whole concept. According to a biochemist at the Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine in Bangalore, India, who took the plunge, the liquid tastes like “nothing”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kaže 4x više proteina od kravljeg mlijeka...

eto, samo valja hvatati žohare i pomusti ih...
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

otkrivena superhrana, svima dostupna i besplatna... Empty Re: otkrivena superhrana, svima dostupna i besplatna...

Post by Guest 25/5/2018, 13:37

pa kukci imaju više proteina nego meso piletine i ostaloga.. ali aj ti to jedi

Back to top Go down

otkrivena superhrana, svima dostupna i besplatna... Empty Re: otkrivena superhrana, svima dostupna i besplatna...

Post by L'âme 25/5/2018, 13:56

Mlijeko zohara?
Ahaaa.

L'âme

2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by omni 25/5/2018, 14:46

Od pticijeg nema boljega.
omni
omni

Male
2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by darth_vader 25/5/2018, 15:27

claire wrote:Mlijeko zohara?
Ahaaa.

Navodno za ten bolje od bademovog i magarećeg...:)
darth_vader
darth_vader

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 25/5/2018, 16:02

Ahaaa.
zmijski znoj podmladjuje kozu, garantirano :)

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora 25/5/2018, 16:06

Super 
Kukci su štetočine uglsvnom  osim pčela kpje oprašuju cvijece 
Kukce jest i usput smanjiti

2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 25/5/2018, 17:19

Sora wrote:Super 
Kukci su štetočine uglsvnom  osim pčela kpje oprašuju cvijece  
I mrava,mojih omiljenih kukaca.

Odlični čistači. Ne znam kome u dvorištu mravi mogu smetati. Obožavam ih.
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by L'âme 25/5/2018, 17:44

jasambrend wrote:
Ahaaa.

ja se mažem kokosovim..dok kuham cheers

L'âme

2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by L'âme 25/5/2018, 17:50

Leviathan2 wrote:
Ahaaa.
zmijski znoj podmladjuje kozu, garantirano :)
da se još oznoji ponekad farao

L'âme

2014-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jastreb 25/5/2018, 18:59

claire wrote:
jasambrend wrote:
Ahaaa.

ja se mažem kokosovim..dok kuham cheers
A kad ne kuhaš,kome pripada ta čast?
jastreb
jastreb

2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/5/2018, 21:29

Ovaj žohar u uvodu me podsjetija na film Leptir https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070511/

sad recite da mozak nije zajeban hahaah

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 26/5/2018, 00:27

Metuzalem wrote:Ovaj žohar u uvodu me podsjetija na film Leptir https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070511/

sad recite da mozak nije zajeban hahaah
Kako čiji...
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down