ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA)

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA)

Post by End 13/5/2018, 23:06

suarez je ko torres poslije liverpoola, ali jos 16 puta gori, treba to pod hitno rjesavat.

End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA)

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 23:09

End wrote:suarez je ko torres poslije liverpoola, ali jos 16 puta gori, treba to pod hitno rjesavat.
To govorin cilu godinu...
Al Messi mu je zaledje, jebat ga...
Obavezno Gricmana dovest...
;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 23:12

Ponoćno pušenje ispod stola... Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2018, 23:20

Pa prestani to radit...
Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by End 13/5/2018, 23:53

Posljednje dvije utakmice u kojima Leo Messi nije nastupio za klub i reprezentaciju završile su porazom za Barcelonu odnosno Argentinu uz 11 primljenih golova.
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion 14/5/2018, 01:50

hahahaha izgubiše klošari hahahahaha :lol:

Ej čmarniče, jesam ti rekao da Salah neće bit zlatna kopačka? Opet sam ti odvalio šamarčinu :coffee

Male
2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/5/2018, 07:52

Messi, Salah, svejedno...
Njih dvojica su ove godine uvjerljivo najbolji igrači na planeti...
;)

Back to top Go down

Post by End 14/5/2018, 08:52

scorpion wrote:hahahaha izgubiše klošari hahahahaha :lol:
i tvoj mizerni život opet ima smisao
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/5/2018, 09:31

End wrote:
scorpion wrote:hahahaha izgubiše klošari hahahahaha :lol:
i tvoj mizerni život opet ima smisao
Ma pola foruma čeka pobjedu Reala u LP pa da sve dobije smisao...
Inače ce bit plakanja...
:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/5/2018, 09:33

kbk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/5/2018, 10:01

Svakako, svakako...
Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion 14/5/2018, 15:39

fridrih_niche wrote:Messi, Salah, svejedno...
Njih dvojica su ove godine uvjerljivo najbolji igrači na planeti...
;)
Da da sad je svejedno :vidiga:

Gdje su najbolji? U tvojoj glavi? :roflrofl  Ronaldo u primeri ove sezone igrao možda 25 utakmica i zabio toliko i golova. A u ligi prvaka nastavlja prskat sve redom. Pršte šamari na sve strane :coffee

Male
2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FRANK 14/5/2018, 15:53

Zakljucimo ovu dosadnu temu.
Messi je Bog spanjolske silovatelj loreala
Covik koji je uzor cak I crv7 sinu.

"Juventus je uvijek bio primjer za moj Manchester United. Puštao sam svojim igračima video snimke Lippijevog Juventusa i govorio im da ne gledaju taktiku i tehniku jer smo i mi to imali, već da gledaju na želju za pobjedom koju su posjedovali Lippijevi igrači, i da se tome posvete." - Sir Alex Ferguson.
FRANK
FRANK

2015-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bafalo 14/5/2018, 22:00

fridrih_niche wrote:
End wrote:When Messi wins the Copa Del Rey, has an unbeaten league triumph, wins the Golden Boot from midfield, and has the most assists, shots, chances created and successful dribbles in the league but still isn’t number 1 on everyone’s Ballon d’Or list...
Sve rečeno...
(Y)
gdje je ta nepobjedivost u ligi, zlatna lopta ide najboljem igraču svijeta cristianu a messi ima brdo statistika i sve su izgubljene sa njim u rimu  Basketball  trostruki šamar ispadate

2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by End 15/5/2018, 10:25

https://net.hr/sport/nogomet/najnovije-istrazivanje-pokazalo-dvojica-hrvata-medu-100-najboljih-nogometasa-svijeta-ali-jedno-ime-iznenadujuce-nedostaje/

ni traga ni glasa malom zatonskom lopovu kad se napravi realna lista..

This research note lays out the approach developed by the CIES Football Observatory research team to evaluate player performance. It outlines the methodological choices used in order to be able to compare footballers on an objective and reliable basis. 

Our starting point was to categorise technical gestures employed by players in six different areas of the game. 

Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA) - Page 2 HvVlTAB

In order to gain even more relevance, the technical gestures carried out were analysed in the wider context of the rapport of collective strength between teams.  It was also necessary to go beyond the technical aspects so as to highlight the players whose presence on the pitch allows the team to surpass itself.

Finally, the transition from the evaluation of players by area of the game to an indicator of general strength has necessitated the establishment of methods of calculation that are applicable to the different existing player profiles without penalising any position or style of play.

Primera División (za enda i MODRIĆA) - Page 2 O8lp7xn

Individual performance of players in a collective sport such as football must always be understood within the specific context within which it is produced. Beyond individual talent, the complementarity between squad members within the context of a given style of play is a key success factor.
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/5/2018, 18:10

dybala najbolji

Back to top Go down

Post by FRANK 15/5/2018, 18:11

Messi je kriminalac

"Juventus je uvijek bio primjer za moj Manchester United. Puštao sam svojim igračima video snimke Lippijevog Juventusa i govorio im da ne gledaju taktiku i tehniku jer smo i mi to imali, već da gledaju na želju za pobjedom koju su posjedovali Lippijevi igrači, i da se tome posvete." - Sir Alex Ferguson.
FRANK
FRANK

2015-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by End 15/5/2018, 21:53

Messi: "There's no better place than Barcelona. I'm playing for the best team in the world. My family is well here, there is no need for me to change teams. I fight to win everything every year. I don't need another team!"

kakva klasa, xavi, iniesta, messi i la masija ima top3 najveća igrača svih vremena
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpion 15/5/2018, 22:16

Desert_fox wrote:Messi je kriminalac

Male
2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeko 15/5/2018, 22:36

End wrote:Messi: "There's no better place than Barcelona. I'm playing for the best team in the world. My family is well here, there is no need for me to change teams. I fight to win everything every year. I don't need another team!"
A kaj se praviš englez koji kurac ? Možeš citirat na engleskom 100 godina i opet budeš ostal zagorska seljačina.   Basketball

Male
2015-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by End 15/5/2018, 23:12

pise neobrazovani i neuki klosar koji se pravi da je zajec boze dragi  :rofl
End
End

2015-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next