ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirija

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Go down

Sirija - Page 28 Empty Re: Sirija

Post by My Brother Billo 3/10/2017, 21:02

My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/10/2017, 14:11

[size=34]Al-Nusra leader gravely injured by airstrike, 12 commanders killed – Russian MoD[/size]
Published time: 4 Oct, 2017 05:44Edited time: 4 Oct, 2017 08:52
Get short URL
Sirija - Page 28 59d479adfc7e93ac518b4567
FILE PHOTO: Su-34 jet © Eugene Odinokov

The leader of Al-Nusra has been critically injured in an airstrike carried out by the Russian Air Force, the Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement, adding that at least 12 Al-Nusra field commanders had been killed in the same attack.
Abu Mohammad al-Julani, the Commander-in-chief of Tahrir al-Sham, a terrorist group formed after the collapse of the Al-Nusra terrorist organization, was targeted by the Russian airstrike, the ministry's spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said.

Julani “sustained shrapnel wounds and is in a critical condition after losing his arm, according to information from multiple independent sources,” Konashenkov added.
The airstrike killed at least 12 Al-Nusra field commanders and some 50 members of the group’s security detail, the ministry’s spokesman said, adding that Julani’s aide was also killed in the Russian strike.
On October 3, Russian intelligence “uncovered the time and place of the Al-Nusra leadership meeting” led by Juliani, the statement said. After getting confirmation of the terrorists’ arrival and the start of the meeting, Su-34 fighter-bombers and Su-35 fighters were deployed to strike the location.
More than a dozen militants were also injured in the airstrike, the ministry added.
The airstrike on the Al-Nusra leader took place a week after the Russian Defense Ministry confirmed that five prominent Al-Nusra field commanders had been killed in an airstrike in Idlib province in Syria. Those commanders had led an attack on Russian Military Police (RMP) officers in Hama province earlier in September.
[size=21]Read more
Sirija - Page 28 59c2d501fc7e938f5e8b4567US security services behind Al Nusra offensive in Syria’s Idlib – Russian MoD

The incident in Hama had been reported by the Russian General Staff, which said that Al-Nusra militants attempted to capture the RMP unit, mandated to monitor the ceasefire in the Idlib de-escalation zone.
READ MORE: 850 jihadists killed as Russian warplanes help Syrian Army repel Idlib offensive – Moscow
The Russian command in Syria then ordered an operation to repel the militants’ attack. The Al-Nusra offensive was stopped and the militants suffered heavy losses. The losses were estimated to include around 850 fighters, 11 tanks, three infantry fighting vehicles, 46 armed pickup trucks, five mortars, 20 freighter trucks, and 38 ammo supply points.
September 30th marked the second anniversary of Russia’s military operation in Syria.
Russian forces have recently intensified airstrikes on extremists’ positions. The Russian Ministry of Defense said on Saturday that between September 19 and 29 the operations resulted in the deaths of 2,359 militants, with a further 2,700 or so wounded.
“Terrorist organizations Islamic State and Al-Nusra have sustained their most serious losses for the last several months,” the statement said.[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 4/10/2017, 16:51

https://hr.rbth.com/science/79462-sirija-pancir-s-oborio-2-rakete

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 4/10/2017, 22:00

My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 5/10/2017, 04:13

Padobran se nije ispravno otvorio... Sirija - Page 28 1f602 

https://twitter.com/FerasKilaniBBC/status/910110861859180544
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 5/10/2017, 04:32

Sirija - Page 28 Image
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 5/10/2017, 12:03

Rusi i Iranci napreduju uzduž Eufrata ka jugu. Svečeve snage na ovom područiju bilježe ogromne gubitke u ljudstvu i tehnici. Uskoro novi prelazak rijeke ka naftnom polju Omar.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 5/10/2017, 12:55

„Ukoliko američka strana takve operacije smatra nepredvidljivim „slučajnostima“, ruske zračne snage u Siriji spremne su otpočeti uništenje svih sličnih „slučajnosti“ u zonama u kojima se one nalaze“, kazao je ruski general.
https://geopolitika.news/vijesti/ostro-upozorenje-ruskog-generala-sad-u-u-siriji-slucajnosti-vise-nece-biti/

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 5/10/2017, 13:39

http://geopolitika.news/vijesti/video-njemacka-povukla-svoje-zrakoplove-tornado-iz-turske-u-jordan/
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 8/10/2017, 00:11

saa zauzela al majadiyn

ponovo otvoren put palmira deir zour,

turski kozojebi se kolju sa saudijskim kozojebima u idlibu uz podrsku turske vojske,
 rusi negdje pomazu fsa u tamanjenju al nusre

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 8/10/2017, 00:49

THE ‘UMAR DAQNEESH PROPAGANDA FIASCO; 3 DAYS TO LIBERATION AS CITIZENS CHEER THE SYRIAN ARMY; U.S. EVACUATES ISIS LEADERS AS USUAL

Ziad Fadel / September 9th, 2017

Blogger2 Share26 1 Reddit1 Tweet3
The ‘Umraan Daqneesh propaganda skit has turned into a fiasco for its producers.  Please read the first article below to get a taste of the bitter pill the “White Helmets” must swallow.
DAYR EL-ZOR:
What more can we say?  The Russian Air Force has dropped the world’s most lethal non-nuclear bomb on the heads of ISIS in northern Dayr El-Zor province.  The bomb is even bigger than the MOAB (Mother of all bombs) the U.S. purportedly used on ISIS in Afghanistan.  The Russian bomb is called the Father of All Bombs (FOAB) and its use is directly linked to 2 events that took place on August 26, 2017 and August 28, 2017.
On August 26, 2017, American Apache helicopters flew a mission at Tareef Town near Dayr El-Zor City which is being liberated by the Syrian Army and its allies as we write.  The 2 individual rats held Belgian and French citizenship, based on what I was told by my source.  In fact, my source tells me that these particular terrorist officers were employed by the French and Belgian intelligence services and viewed as “critical” sources of HUMINT or “human intelligence”.
On August 28, 2017, only 2 days later, the U.S. evacuated 22 ISIS field commanders and flew them to safety in northern Dayr El-Zor Province in the same area the first 2 Europeans were now situated, near Al-Ma’din.  These 22 were mostly former officers in Saddam’s army who were enlisted by the U.S. and the Zionist Apartheid State for developing what the world would come to know as ISIS.  They were viewed as irreplaceable assets for future operations and seen as totally loyal to the Sunni script.
http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.723939&lon=39.672661&z=12&m=b&search=Tarif
According to my source, the U.S. could not afford to have these officers in ISIS captured and displayed before a world audience,  They would have caused immense embarrassment by revealing the origins of ISIS and the true aiders and abetters.  It would have been scandalous.
Russia was reportedly livid as it detected and followed the paths of the American helicopters.  Word got to the Kremlin that the U.S. was involved again in assisting the ISIS savages.  I am speculating here, but, it seems that only President Putin would have had the authority to order what General Gerasimov did next.
On September 1 or 2, 2017, a Tupolev-160 strategic bomber took off from a base in Southern Russia and made its way to the Al-Ma’din corridor where it tail-dropped a large bomb suspended by a parachute.  The bomb was a thermobaric type called a “Aviation Thermobaric Bomb of Increased Power” or ATBIP.  This is the FOAB I told you about earlier.
Hollywood presented accurate special effects for such a bomb in the early scenes of the Dustin Hoffman movie “Outbreak” where an entire area was devastated out of fear of contagion.  The bomb releases a tent of flammable vapor as it descends and, at a certain altitude, ignites the mixture creating an inferno, first, and, then, an area of vacuum pressure which forces the lungs to explode.  It’s a really nasty weapon.
And the Russians paid back the U.S. for extracting its valuable terrorist treasure by killing every single one of them in one fell swoop.  Nemo me impune lacessit.
But, there is even better news.  The Al-Taym Oil Field has been liberated from the venal clutches of ISIS and Erdoghan’s family.  No more free rides, Sultan.  No more cheap crude.
Russia has announced its air force killed 4 main ISIS commanders on September 5, 2017 along with 40 other vultures.  One of the leaders was ISIS’s own Minister of War, a Tajik, named Gul-Muraad Haleemov.  This character was actually trained by the United States stateside and was to be America’s leading exponent of anti-terrorism.  Why, he spent a good year going through the 3-step special forces program for Third Worlders.  He was blown into smithereens along with Abu Muhammad Al-Shamaali.  
When the so-called FSA blunted an attack by a group allied with ISIS in the area of the Yarmouk River Basin, in the villages of Al-‘Abdali, Al-Majaaheed and Al-Bakkaa, the group calling itself “Jaysh Khaalid” managed to capture 7 FSA rodents.  The group’s name refers to the 7th Century military giant Khaalid “Sayfullaah” Ibn Al-Waleed Ibn Al-Mugheera Al-Makhzoomi.  Khaalid is buried in Homs City in Syria.  You can visit his mosque today in a liberated Homs.
In any case, before retreating, the cowardly, but sensible terrorists, beheaded every FSA fellow-rodent and burned their carcasses beyond recognition.
HOMS:  WE CAN ANNOUNCE WITH FULL CONFIDENCE THAT THERE ARE NO MORE ISIS RODENTS IN HOMS PROVINCE.  WITH THE LIBERATION OF UMM SAHREEJ, THE HYENAS HAVE WITHDRAWN FROM ALL HOMS PROVINCE LEAVING US WITH THE PLEASANT TASK OF EXTERMINATING THE REMAINING ALQAEDA TRASH NORTH OF HOMS CITY.

Read more at https://www.syrianperspective.com/2017/09/the-umar-daqneesh-propaganda-fiasco-3-days-to-liberation-as-citizens-cheer-the-syrian-army-u-s-evacuates-isis-leaders-as-usual.html#Gl4AUxSPE0OZgYZT.99

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 8/10/2017, 09:39

turčadija izgleda i nema poriv da se mlati sa al-qaidom. mnogi se zapovjednici otvoreno bune, naglašavajući kako je to sunitska braća. insistiraju da se vojska fokusira isključivo na šiptare.
Nezz samo odakle Putinu ideja da Turci uđu u borbu protiv al-qaide. To isto ka kad bi očekiva od vojske saudije da tuče isil u jemenenu, a ne hutije. 
Putine, valjaj to.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 8/10/2017, 09:46

Leviathan2 wrote:saa zauzela al majadiyn

turski kozojebi se kolju sa saudijskim kozojebima u idlibu uz podrsku turske vojske,
letiš... nije još niti opkoljen. uskoro će biti zauzet, stigao tos da p(r)obije obranu...
Sirija - Page 28 21547731_0

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 8/10/2017, 14:54

negodna ta igracka tos,bas tostira  cat
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 8/10/2017, 14:57

[size=30]MAP: MILITARY SITUATION IN CENTRAL SYRIA AFTER GOVERNMENT FORCES RESTORED CONTROL OVER PALMYRA-DEIR EZZOR HIGHWAY[/size]
The Syrian Army and its allies have repelled an ISIS advance and restored control over the Palmyra-Deir Ezzor highwayGovernment forces have also advanced on the ISIS-held town of Mayadin east of Deir Ezzor and captured many points there.
Sirija - Page 28 1-135-1024x705
Click to see the full-size map
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 8/10/2017, 15:43

mutava baštarda wrote:

letiš... nije još niti opkoljen. uskoro će biti zauzet, stigao tos da p(r)obije obranu...
mayadin zauzet, ostali samo istocno obodi grada koji bi trebalo danas biti pocisceni,
damir je danas na liniji pa cu tek sutra znati konacan rezultat, veli odnos ubijenih je 1/20 u korist tigrova, isisovci doslovno leze iza svakog coska,  artiljerija dere bez prestanka, minobacaci, gradovi avioni, kilometar ispred njih je doslovno pokolj i tako pomicu liniju skupa s artiljerijskom vatrom, najvise vojnika im je najebalo od postavljenih mina, odnekud su nabavili mine sa senzorima
s druge strane 4 mehanizirana bi trebala pocet ofenzivu  jer sad sa vatrom s ove strane eufrata mogu skoro sve dohvatit na drugoj strani, rusi dovlace uragane za podrsku drugoj strani a dovuceno i oko 5 tosova,  doslovno ce ih sprzit,
naredba je da nema civila, ko prezivi prezivi

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 9/10/2017, 12:47

Leviathan2 wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:

mayadin zauzet, ostali samo istocno obodi grada koji bi trebalo danas biti pocisceni,
damir je danas na liniji pa cu tek sutra znati konacan rezultat
  jebo te damir :aw

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 9/10/2017, 13:04

SAA rekla da će pustiti ISIL-ovce iz onog džepa u Hami ak ovi pristanu otići u Idlib tući se sa Al-Qaidom, što su ovi i učinili. Od jutros Al-Qaida skuplja zube po podu u naletu ISIL-ovaca. 
https://twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/917337728869691393

Možemo ovo okarakterizirati ka duel svečevih vs đodinih.  cheers

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AlfaOmega 9/10/2017, 13:36

Sirija - Page 28 DLsSVikX0AYO29N

Nadam se da će SAA iskoristiti tuču idiota i krenuti u deratizaciju.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 9/10/2017, 18:59

mutava baštarda wrote:
Leviathan2 wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:

damir je danas na liniji pa cu tek sutra znati konacan rezultat
  jebo te damir :aw
jebo tebe affraid lol!

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 9/10/2017, 19:19

AlfaOmega wrote:Sirija - Page 28 DLsSVikX0AYO29N

Nadam se da će SAA iskoristiti tuču idiota i krenuti u deratizaciju.
cuj ovo, isis upao kod kozojeba i napravio dar mar, ahahaha, saa ih propustila u hamu
nek se kolju medjusobno, u tomu nema nis negativnog :D

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next