ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Više od petine stanovništva u Njemačkoj je prvi ili drugi naraštaj imigranata

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Više od petine stanovništva u Njemačkoj je prvi ili drugi naraštaj imigranata - Page 3 Empty Re: Više od petine stanovništva u Njemačkoj je prvi ili drugi naraštaj imigranata

Post by RayMabus 1/8/2017, 14:20

Kad se izbace protestanti iz Njemačke sve će se vratiti u normalu

RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Više od petine stanovništva u Njemačkoj je prvi ili drugi naraštaj imigranata - Page 3 Empty Re: Više od petine stanovništva u Njemačkoj je prvi ili drugi naraštaj imigranata

Post by Guest 1/8/2017, 14:24

crvenkasti wrote:
Deda je sebi utuvio u glavu da treba dizati kredite i puno trošiti i da je to super, i cijelo vrijeme se nervira što smo mi ostali glupi i to ne razumijemo.

Više od petine stanovništva u Njemačkoj je prvi ili drugi naraštaj imigranata - Page 3 57f8d639cdbc6b32f439e80df28c0eb4--economics-the-morning

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 1/8/2017, 14:26

Dobar dio useljenika u Njemačkoj su katolici pa pravoslavni i islam

Nema protestanata

BY BY
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 1/8/2017, 14:29

RayMabus wrote:Dobar dio useljenika u Njemačkoj su katolici pa pravoslavni i islam

Nema protestanata

BY BY
Tako da nije svako zlo za zlo
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 1/8/2017, 14:34

RayMabus wrote:
RayMabus wrote:Dobar dio useljenika u Njemačkoj su katolici pa pravoslavni i islam

Nema protestanata

BY BY
Tako da nije svako zlo za zlo
Čudni su putevi Gospodnji
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 1/8/2017, 15:04

Protestanti će do 2040 postati teška manjina u Njemačkoj
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RayMabus 1/8/2017, 15:10

Open main menu
Wikipedia Search
EditWatch this pageRead in another language
Religion in Germany
A map of Germany showing religious statistics by district. Catholicism dominates the south and west, Protestantism Swabia and the north, and other or no religion dominates the east and some major cities.
Predominant confessions in Germany as revealed by the 2011 census
Purple: Protestant plurality
Yellow: Catholic plurality
Blue: Non-religious/other plurality
Darker shades indicate an absolute majority (greater than 50%).
Christianity is the largest religion in Germany, at an estimated 58.3% of the country's population in 2016.[1] The two largest churches of the country are the Roman Catholic Church and the Evangelical Church in Germany (EKD), a Protestant confederation of United Protestant (Lutheran & Reformed), Lutheran, and Reformed churches. Together, both churches claim 55% of the population in 2016, of which 28.5% belonged to the Catholic Church and 26.5% to the Evangelical Church.[1] In 2015, the Orthodox Church constituted 2% of the population and other minor Christian churches, many of them being Evangelical Protestant, formed 1.5%.[2]

About 35% of the country's population are not affiliated with any church or religion, and a minority adhere to other religions.[3][2] The second largest religion in Germany is Islam, with between 2.1 and 4.7 million adherents (2.6% to 5.7%).[3][2] Smaller religious groups (less than 1%) include Judaism, Buddhism, and Hinduism.[3][2]

Circle frame.svg
Religion in Germany (2015)[1]

Not religious (34.8%)
Roman Catholicism (28.9%)
Evangelical Church (27.1%)
Other Christian groups (1.5%)
Orthodox Church (1.9%)
Islam (5%)
Other religions (0.8%)
Circle frame.svg
Religion in Germany (2011 Census)[4]

Not religious (33.0%)
Roman Catholicism (31.2%)
Evangelical Church (30.8%)
Evangelical free churches (0.9%)
Orthodox Church (1.3%)
Other religions (2.8%)
History

Statistics Edit

Christianity is the largest religion in Germany, with around 50 million adherents (59.4%) in 2015[1] of whom 23.7 million are Catholics (28.9%) and 22.2 milion are Protestants (27.1%).[1] The Orthodox Church has 1.5 million members or 1.9% of the population.[1] Other minority Christian churches together form 1.5% of the total population.[2] The second largest religion is Islam with between 2.1 and 4.5 million adherents (2.6% to 5.5%) followed by Buddhism around 270,000 adherents.[2] Judaism has around 100,000 known adherents[3][2] although there might be a further 90,000 whose religious status is unclear.[2] Hinduism has around 100,000 adherents.[2] Sikhism has about 75,000 adherents (0.1%).[citation needed] All other religious communities in Germany have fewer than 50,000 (<0.1%) adherents. About 35% of the population are non-religious.

Protestantism is concentrated in the north and east and Roman Catholicism is concentrated in the south and west. Pope Benedict XVI (2005-2013) was born in Bavaria. Non-religious people, including atheists and agnostics, might make up as many as 55%, and are especially numerous in the former East Germany and major metropolitan areas.[31]

Of the country's overall population, 1.3-1.9% declare themselves Orthodox Christians: mainly Serbs and Greeks.[32]

Belief in a God by country (2010). 44% of Germans agreed with the statement "I believe there is a God".
Most Muslims are Sunnis and Alevis from Turkey, but there are a small number of Shi'a and other currents.[33][34] Germany has Europe's third-largest Jewish population (after France and the United Kingdom).[35] In 2004, twice as many Jews from former Soviet republics settled in Germany as in Israel, bringing the total Jewish population to more than 200,000, compared to 30,000 prior to German reunification. Large cities with significant Jewish populations include Berlin, Frankfurt, and Munich.[36] Around 270,000 active Buddhists live in Germany; 50% of them are Asian immigrants.[37]

In a 2012 Eurobarometer Poll ("Do you consider yourself to be ...?"), 31% self-identified as Catholic, 30% as Protestant, 2% as Orthodox, 2% as "other Christian", 3% as Muslim, 18% as Non-believer/Agnostic, 9% as Atheist, 1% as "other (spontaneous)", and 4% did not answer (DK).[38]

According to the 2010 Eurobarometer Poll, 44% of German citizens agreed with the statement "I believe there is a God", whereas 25% agreed with "I believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 27% said "I don't believe there is any sort of spirit, God or life force."[39] According to a 2014 Poll released by the WIN-Gallup International Association (WIN-GIA),[40] 34% of German citizens said that they are religious, 42% said that they are not religious, 17% said that they are convinced atheists, and 7% gave no response.[41]

A 2015 study estimated some 15,000 believers in Christ from a Muslim background in the country, most of whom belong to an evangelical or Pentecostal community.[42]

According to the 2011 census:

Roman Catholic Church in Germany: 24,740,380 or 30.8% of the German population;
Evangelical Church in Germany: 24,328,100 or 30.3% of the German population;
Other, atheist or not specified: 31,151,210 or 38.8% of the German population.[43]

Evangelical population according to the 2011 census

Catholic population according to the 2011 census

Non-religious population according to the 2011 census (including other religions and not specified)

Christianity

Secularism

Islam

Judaism

Buddhism

Hinduism

Sikhism

Yazidis

Other religions

Neopaganism

Cults, sects, religious movements

See also

References

External links

Last edited 4 days ago by Vargmali
RELATED ARTICLES
Religion in Austria
religion of an area
Religion in Lithuania
religion in Lithuania
Religion in Berlin
Wikipedia

Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Terms of UsePrivacyDesktop
RayMabus
RayMabus

2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 1/8/2017, 15:24

Dolar je valuta kojom se kupuje svjetska nafta. Zato se zove i petrodolar.

Objasnit ću to majmunskim jezikom: kada jedna zemlja proizvodi nešto što sve druge zemlje žele, ali ga ne mogu proizvesti, ono što će se dogoditi jest da će one to uvoziti iz te zemlje. Kada počnu uvoziti, moraju platiti u valuti zemlje izvoznice. Potražnja za valutom zemlje izvoznice raste. U ovom slučaju nafta je proizvod, SAD je zemlja i dolar je valuta.

Kad padne cijena nafti, to je dobro za svako gospodarstvo, jer su troškovi proizvodnje manji. Ali, budući je dolar petrodolar,  ono što bi se trebalo dogoditi bilo je da je bi i dolaru trebala pasti vrijednost onda kad  pada cijena nafte.

Međutim, svjedočimo da je trenutno je američko globalno i domaće u porastu.
Zašto?

E, za to je zaslužna kriza u Europi. Zbog nje su se ulagači okrenuli ulaganju u SAD. Smanjili su si cijene proizvodnje i dovukli si investicije. Raste ekonomija, raste zapošljavanje u SAD-a, rast SAD-a se povećava, i tako dalje.
Ili, što je kod nas više krize, ratova, imigranata, sranja, itd. to je njima bolje.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/8/2017, 15:37

prvi a i drugi svj. rat je počeo iz istog razloga, a i ovo što se danas dešava je replika iste šprance.

The Berlin-Baghdad Railway, also known as the Baghdad Railway (Turkish: Bağdat Demiryolu, German: Bagdadbahn, Arabic: سكة حديد بغداد‎‎, French: Chemin de Fer Impérial Ottoman de Bagdad), was built from 1903 to 1940 to connect Berlin with the (then) Ottoman Empire city of Baghdad, from where the Germans wanted to establish a port in the Persian Gulf,[1] with a 1,600 kilometres (1,000 mi) line through modern-day Turkey, Syria, and Iraq.

Completion of the project took several decades and by the outbreak of World War I, the railway was still 960 km (600 miles) away from its intended objective. The last stretch to Baghdad was built in the late 1930s and the first train to travel from Istanbul to Baghdad departed in 1940.

Funding, engineering and construction was mainly provided by German Empire banks Deutsche Bank and companies Philipp Holzmann, which in the 1890s had built the Anatolian Railway (Anatolische Eisenbahn) connecting Constantinople, Ankara and Konya. The Ottoman Empire wished to maintain its control of Arabian Peninsula and to expand its influence across the Red Sea into the nominally Ottoman (until 1914) Khedivate of Egypt, which had been under British military control since the Urabi Revolt in 1882. If the railway had been completed, the Germans would have gained access to suspected oil fields in Mesopotamia,[2] as well as a connection to the port of Basra on the Persian Gulf. The latter would have provided access to the eastern parts of the German colonial empire, and avoided the Suez Canal, which was controlled by British-French interests.

The railway became a source of international disputes during the years immediately preceding World War I.[3][4] Although it has been argued that they were resolved in 1914 before the war began, it has also been argued that the railway was a leading cause of World War I.

A history of this railway in the context of World War I describes the German interests in countering the British Empire, and Turkey's interest in countering their Russian rivals.[7] As stated by a contemporary 'on the ground' at the time, Morris Jastrow wrote[8] "It was felt in England that if, as Napoleon is said to have remarked, Antwerp in the hands of a great continental power was a pistol leveled at the English coast, Baghdad and the Persian Gulf in the hands of Germany (or any other strong power) would be a 42-centimetre gun pointed at India."

Had it had been completed earlier, the Berlin-Baghdad (and ultimately Basra) railway would have enabled transport and trade from Germany through a port on the Persian Gulf, from which trade goods and supplies could be exchanged directly with the farthest of the German colonies, and the world. The journey home to Germany would have given German industry direct supply of oil. This access to resources, with trade less affected by British control of shipping, would have been beneficial to German economic interests in industry and trade,[9] and threatening to British economic dominance in colonial trade.

The railway also threatened Russia, since it was accepted as axiomatic that political influence followed economic, and the railway was expected to extend Germany's economic influence towards the Caucasian frontier and into north Persia where Russia had a dominant share of the market.[10]

By the late 19th century the Ottoman Empire was weak, and cheap imports from industrialised Europe and the effects of the disastrous Russo-Turkish War (1877–78) had resulted in the country's finances being controlled by the Ottoman Public Debt Administration, composed of and answerable to the Great Powers.[11] The Europeans saw great potential to exploit the resources of the weakening empire, irrigation could transform agriculture, there were chrome, antimony, lead and zinc mines and some coal. Not least there were potentially vast amounts of oil.

As early as 1871 a commission of experts studied the geology of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and reported plentiful oil of good quality, but commented that poor transportation made it doubtful these fields could compete with Russian and American ones. During 1901 a German report announced the region had a veritable "lake of petroleum" of almost inexhaustible supply.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad_Railway

https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagdadska_%C5%BEeljeznica

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_ 1/8/2017, 15:41

A Trump je njemačkih korijena i tak se ponaša. Više od petine stanovništva u Njemačkoj je prvi ili drugi naraštaj imigranata - Page 3 1f61f
Eva_
Eva_

2017-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/8/2017, 15:48

Eva_ wrote:A Trump je njemačkih korijena i tak se ponaša. Više od petine stanovništva u Njemačkoj je prvi ili drugi naraštaj imigranata - Page 3 1f61f

German Americans (German: Deutschamerikaner) are citizens of the United States of German ancestry and form the largest ancestry group in the United States, accounting for 17% of U.S. population.[1] The first significant numbers arrived in the 1680s in New York and Pennsylvania. Some eight million German immigrants have entered the United States since that point. Immigration continued in substantial numbers during the 19th century; the largest number of arrivals came 1840–1900, when Germans formed the largest group of immigrants coming to the U.S., outnumbering even the Irish and English.

Over 50 million people in the United States identify German as their ancestry.

List of German Americans

politicians:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_Americans#Politicians

svi:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_Americans

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva_ 1/8/2017, 16:19

Kissinger je Nijemac, kao i ja.
Eva_
Eva_

2017-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/8/2017, 16:31

Eva_ wrote:Kissinger je Nijemac, kao i ja.

i Trump i Barack Obama i Robert Zoellick – eleventh president of the World Bank, former United States Deputy Secretary of State and U.S. Trade Representative i Richard Nixon, Donald Rumsfeld, Theodore Roosevelt, Winthrop Rockefeller, Ron Paul itd. itd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/8/2017, 18:37

nbiljezim zabrinjavajuci pad broja Kozojeba na ulicama kod Menea..isto tak obiljezim gotovo pandemijsko izbrijavanje onih Kalif Povr Kalif bradurina u spic..

Svabi ih tiho trpaju na praksu u Firme,i premjestaju cesto,da se Kozojebi "nadju2 u svom poselu...

Bjezat ce Arabe sami u dvoju demonsku vukojebinu,bez brige..Turci su pak druga prica..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3