ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mossad fund eyeing promising startups

Go down

Mossad fund eyeing promising startups Empty Mossad fund eyeing promising startups

Post by Guest 20/7/2017, 21:59

hajd sad da vidimo genijalci ovi i oni...only the best..

On Tuesday, Israel’s foreign intelligence agency, the Mossad, launched Libertad, a new fund that will invest in innovative startups.  
The Mossad has launched the Libertad fund, which will focus on research and development of cutting-edge technologies matching the agency’s needs.
Libertad is in contact with civilian startups that are asked to submit proposals concerning technology development in areas relevant to the Mossad’s work. The fund will choose five startups annually and invest up to NIS 2 million per venture. In some cases, larger amounts will be invested in different R&D ventures. The names of the concerned companies will be undisclosed, the fund announced in an interview with the Israeli financial daily Globes.
The Mossad is interested in breakthrough technologies in flexible robotics, navigability solutions, miniaturized systems, and silencing solutions in the air, land, and sea. Other areas of interest include: innovative technological solutions focusing on automated identification of personal characteristics, expanding the scope of operations or reducing their dimensions, as well as high-speed information encryption technologies defined as “unconventional and pioneering.”

An unnamed representative for the fund said in the same Globes interview that other fields of interest will be added continuously, as new needs emerge:”The Mossad faces difficult and dynamic challenges on a large number of fronts, and, at the present time, technology is one of its main growth engines, and constitutes a basis for intelligence and operational successes and achievements.”
In exchange for its financial assistance, the Mossad will receive licenses to use the developed technologies. The startups will enjoy commercial and business freedom of action with no development project restrictions.
A senior official from the Mossad’s technology department informed Globes that the Libertad fund will be headed by a team appointed within the intelligence agency. The team’s goal is to evaluate each submitted proposal and choose those projects that are compatible with the Mossad’s current and future needs.

https://worldisraelnews.com/mossad-fund-eyeing-promising-startups/

Back to top Go down

Mossad fund eyeing promising startups Empty Re: Mossad fund eyeing promising startups

Post by My Brother Billo 20/7/2017, 22:12

My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Mossad fund eyeing promising startups Empty Re: Mossad fund eyeing promising startups

Post by Guest 20/7/2017, 22:15

Ajd Medo zaradi neku pinku ako se kuzis u spomenuta podrucja..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/7/2017, 22:16

fond je prakticno neogranicen..

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 20/7/2017, 22:19

pismejker wrote:Ajd Medo zaradi neku pinku ako se kuzis u spomenuta podrucja..
jesi vidio ti sta napravi ona pas joj gujscu poharo  geek
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/7/2017, 22:21

niam gledao..nije tema...

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 20/7/2017, 22:23

nije da,jebiga ali i ti off topic po mojim temama pa jebiga  :cleanteeth
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 20/7/2017, 22:23

innovative technologies,zanimljivo,deder ti malo sa svojijem rijecima to
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/7/2017, 22:25

robotika,komunikacije,navigacija,etc etc,ukrako haj teh...uz dobar plan program za izradu necega od toga,ako uspijes zainteresirati doticne,dobivas sredstva za realiziranje projekta...

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 20/7/2017, 22:26

jebacki,jesi gledao kad projekt za space elevator  cat
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/7/2017, 22:27

ammmmm,cak i vidio u nekom filmu,ne sjecam se kojem sad....vrlo interesantno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/7/2017, 17:35

Medo seronjo,ne ometaj odlikase da zarade dobru lovu.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 21/7/2017, 22:34

ja ometam,pa jedini ja i jesam na temi jebo te patak  geek
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/7/2017, 22:36

hahahahahaha..eto prilike i z tebea..... lol!

Poanta jest,da je informacija data,a pogledaj smo broj klikova na nju..temu..daleko prelazi broj forumasa.. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 21/7/2017, 22:37

da,impresioniran sam...i onda dodje neka bula i posere se  :]
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/7/2017, 22:37

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/7/2017, 22:38

hajd Medo pokreni mozag,prestani kicmopm raditi....i pocni za pravi novac raditi..

Back to top Go down

Post by My Brother Billo 21/7/2017, 22:40

pismejker wrote:hajd Medo pokreni mozag,prestani kicmopm raditi....i pocni za pravi novac raditi..
pa jesam  pig  kad budem moral mreti odredio sam da me balzamiraju ko faraona sa sve komplet poslugom,kucom i autom,sve ide na drugi svijet sa mnom  geek
My Brother Billo
My Brother Billo

2017-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down