ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 25 Empty Re: Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Post by Eroo 10/9/2017, 16:38

Spašavanje prvih  civila koji bježe iz Deir ez'Zor-a. (video)

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/10-september-sdf-fighters-freed-hundreds-of-civilians-mostly

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 25 Empty Re: Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Post by Eroo 12/9/2017, 13:05

Nepotvrđene "rumors" da su Asadovi prešli na drugu stranu Eufrata, pa čak da su i ponton uspostavili...
Ovdje to nije naznačeno, kao ni na nekim drugim kartama.
"Trka" se nastavlja...cilj je naftni Omar field, koji je istočno i nizvodno Eufrata...

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 25 Image
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 12/9/2017, 14:01

Eroo wrote:Nepotvrđene "rumors" da su Asadovi prešli na drugu stranu Eufrata, pa čak da su i ponton uspostavili...
Ovdje to nije naznačeno, kao ni na nekim drugim kartama.
"Trka" se nastavlja...cilj je naftni Omar field, koji je istočno i nizvodno Eufrata...

kurdi rade "umjerenima" prostor za opstanak, a ameri im šalju pojačanja s juga jer su prenapregnuti s rakom :D. ako bude neka administrativna jedinica na sjeveru sirije, onda će zbog turaka biti umjerena, a ne kurdska.
kurdi ispadaju seoska naiva...

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 12/9/2017, 19:03

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 12/9/2017, 19:44

Ahahahaa...Omar oil field se lovi... :)

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 12/9/2017, 22:44

Israeli Justice Minister: Israel And West Have Major Interest In Establishing Independent Kurdistan

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 25 1-171
Ayelet Shaked. (photo credit: MARC ISRAEL SELLEM/THE JERUSALEM POST)
During an international counter-terrorism conference in Herzliya on September 11, Israeli Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked announced that Israel supports the idea of turning Iraq’s Kurdistan Region into an independent state.
Shaked added that Israel and Western countries have a major interest in this case.
Israel [and] the Western countries have a major interest in the establishment of the state of Kurdistan,” the minister said. “I think that the time has come for the US to support the process.”
The statement came ahead a referendum on the Kurdistan Region independence from Iraq that is scheduled for September 25.
This is not the first time when top Israeli officials clearly support the idea of creation of the independnet Kurdish state in the Middle East. They expect it will be friendly toward Israel and allow to shift further the balance of power in the region.
In 2016, Ayelet Shaked already called for this during the ninth annual International INSS (Institute for National Security Studies) Conference in Israel.
We [Israel] must openly call for the establishment of a Kurdish state that separates Iran from Turkey, one which will be friendly towards Israel,” she said.
On September 7, 2017, the former Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, Major General Yair Golan said that he supports establishing of the Greater Kurdistan, a state that will include the Kurdish-populated territories of Syria, Iraq, Iran and Turkey. According to Major General Golan this will contribute to stability in the Middle East. ;) :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/9/2017, 23:22

Eroo wrote:
On September 7, 2017, the former Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, Major General Yair Golan said that he supports establishing of the Greater Kurdistan, a state that will include the Kurdish-populated territories of Syria, Iraq, Iran and Turkey. According to Major General Golan this will contribute to stability in the Middle East. ;) :)

Izrael često kaže ono što Amerika misli. Naravno, zbog osjetljivosti nekih pitanja određena mišljenja neće biti izrečena od aktualnog političkog vodstva i njegovih službenih dužnosnika.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/9/2017, 15:51

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/9/2017, 17:35

Eroo wrote:Israeli Justice Minister: Israel And West Have Major Interest In Establishing Independent Kurdistan

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 25 1-171
Ayelet Shaked. (photo credit: MARC ISRAEL SELLEM/THE JERUSALEM POST)
During an international counter-terrorism conference in Herzliya on September 11, Israeli Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked announced that Israel supports the idea of turning Iraq’s Kurdistan Region into an independent state.
Shaked added that Israel and Western countries have a major interest in this case.
Israel [and] the Western countries have a major interest in the establishment of the state of Kurdistan,” the minister said. “I think that the time has come for the US to support the process.”
The statement came ahead a referendum on the Kurdistan Region independence from Iraq that is scheduled for September 25.
This is not the first time when top Israeli officials clearly support the idea of creation of the independnet Kurdish state in the Middle East. They expect it will be friendly toward Israel and allow to shift further the balance of power in the region.
In 2016, Ayelet Shaked already called for this during the ninth annual International INSS (Institute for National Security Studies) Conference in Israel.
We [Israel] must openly call for the establishment of a Kurdish state that separates Iran from Turkey, one which will be friendly towards Israel,” she said.

Netanjahu: Izrael podržava osnivanje nezavisnog Kurdistana

13. septembar/rujan, 2017.

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 25 AFADE61E-C048-49A5-95FF-3ADABD5D4D29_w1023_r1_s
Kurdi zaslužuju svoju posebnu državu: Benjamin Netanjahu

Netanjahu je podršku za nezavisnost Kurda izražavao i ranije. Godine 2004. on je rekao da Kurdi zaslužuju svoju posebnu državu. Međutim, njegovo današnje saopštenje odraz je zvanične politike Izraela uoči mogućeg referenduma o kurdskoj nezavisnosti.

I
drugi izraelski zvaničnici, uključujući pokojnog predsednika Šimona Peresa i ministra odbrane Avigdora Libermana, su ranije takođe podržavali nezavisnost Kurda. Pre nekoliko dana je izraelska ministarka pravde Ajelet Šaked ocenila da "Izrael i zemlje Zapada imaju veliki interes u osnivanju države Kurdistan" i da misli da je došlo vreme da SAD podrži taj proces.

Pre nekoliko dana je i bivši izraelski zamenik šefa armije general-major Jair Golan na skupu u Vašingtonu izrazio podršku kurdskoj nezavisnosti i rekao da Radnička partija Kurdistana (PKK) u Turskoj nije teroristička organizacija.

"S
moje lične tačke gledišta PKK nije teroristička organizacija, tako ja to vidim. Kada pogledate Iran na istoku, kada pogledate nestabilnost u regionu, stabilan i ujedinjen kurdski entitet usred močvare nije loša ideja", rekao je Golan, a njegov govor je privukao veliku pažnju medija u Vašingtonu, Turskoj i Iraku jer je PKK izvela hiljade napada na turske vojnike i civile tokom godina i zbog namere vlade u iračkom Kurdistanu da održi referendum o nezavisnosti ovog meseca.

SAD se tome protive i vrše pritisak na kurdsko rukovodstvo da odustane od plana. Međutim, Netanjahu je rekao da se Izrael protivi PKK i smatra je terorističkom grupom za razliku od Turske koja podržava terorističku organizaciju Hamas.

"Izrael se protivi terorizmu u celini i podržava legitimne napore kurdskog naroda da postigne svoju sopstvenu državu", rekao je on.

Iz
rael se već dugo sa simpatijama odnosi prema Kurdima i prva je zemlja koja je zvanično podržala planove o glasanju na referendumu, navodi agencija AP.

https://www.slobodnaevropa.org/a/28732810.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/9/2017, 23:37

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/9/2017, 05:49

Hahahaaa...dobra fora.
Kladio bih se da će uskoro imati svak svoj Eufrat. :D

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexual Tyrannosaurus 14/9/2017, 07:05

Ey sto su to "zametki" ?

Za metke ili za metnuti ?
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/9/2017, 07:07

Sexual Tyrannosaurus wrote:Ey sto su to "zametki" ?

Hrvati su razumjeli. Zagorci, Prigorci i Međumurci zasigurno.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/9/2017, 08:38

https://southfront.org/battle-for-deir-ezzor-and-race-for-oil-in-eastern-syria-analysis/

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexual Tyrannosaurus 14/9/2017, 16:38

Eroo wrote:

Dekliniraš kao srbin krajišnik.
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/9/2017, 17:45

Sexual Tyrannosaurus wrote:
Eroo wrote:

Dekliniraš kao srbin krajišnik.
Na starohrvatski.
Po potrebi učim i od  Dudeka i poskoka...
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexual Tyrannosaurus 14/9/2017, 18:32

Ne trkeljaj gluposti, svojim neznanjem materinjeg jezika nam daješ za pravo da vas smatramo srbima iz krajine.
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/9/2017, 19:28

Sexual Tyrannosaurus wrote:Ne trkeljaj gluposti, svojim neznanjem materinjeg jezika nam daješ za pravo da vas smatramo srbima iz krajine.
"Zametki", "na ruki" itd...korienski(nema palatazitacije)....A šta ja to objašnjavam nekome tko je hranjen "Novosadskim dogovorom". :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexual Tyrannosaurus 14/9/2017, 20:30

Eroo wrote:
Sexual Tyrannosaurus wrote:Ne trkeljaj gluposti, svojim neznanjem materinjeg jezika nam daješ za pravo da vas smatramo srbima iz krajine.
"Zametki", "na ruki" itd...korienski(nema palatazitacije)....A šta ja to objašnjavam nekome tko je hranjen "Novosadskim dogovorom". :)
Priznaj da si srbin i prekini se sramotiti.
Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Sexual Tyrannosaurus

2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 15/9/2017, 13:37

Raqqa...
Kurdi ih sjeckaju komadić po komadić.  Uskoro pad Qaqqe...unutar 14 dana, po mom mišljenju.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 15/9/2017, 15:06

Eroo wrote:

Zametci (iili zameci) - ta se glasovna promjena zove sibilarizacija, a ne palatalizacija, glupane.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next