ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 Empty Re: Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Post by Eroo 13/5/2017, 16:00

Resuming the campaign, SDF fighters are 6 km from al-Raqqa

13.05.2017 12:07   Headline, News

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 REQ-DIMENEN-FOTO-HEY-EL-EWLE9-620x364
AL-RAQQA- Fighters of the Syrian Democratic Forces have liberated Peasants Union and a prison from Daesh gangs, thus fighters are only 6 km north of al-Raqqa city, in addition, 4 hamlets have been liberated too west of the city.
The 4th stage of Wrath of Euphrates which aims at liberating the countryside of the city in preparation for taking the city is advancing; Peasants Union and a headquarter used by the Baathist regime as a prison were liberated north of al-Raqqa on Friday.
During the clashes, fighters managed to clear the Peasants Union and the prison from Daesh gangs, having liberated them, the fighters are only 6 km from al-Raqqa.
In a different concern, the SDF fighters have progressed 5 km on the western side liberating 4 hamlets after fierce clashes with Daesh mercenaries.
During the past 4 days, having resumed the campaign, fighters could liberate an area of 185 km2 including 6 villages and 7 hamlets.
J.O
ANHA

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 Empty Re: Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Post by Eroo 13/5/2017, 18:46

update..

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 C99a80548434966

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 13/5/2017, 18:49

Ero, kojo su naši, Kurdi ili Isil?
Koje je ono Hrvatska priznala da legitimni predstavnici Sirije?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/5/2017, 19:22

Samo da se zametki ne zametnu. Znaš ono - zameo ih vjetar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/5/2017, 20:40

US-backed Forces Are In 4 km From Gates Of Raqqah (Photos, Map)
 64  12  0 Share0  0

77 Donate
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 1178
Click to see the full-size image
The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), backed up by the US-led coalition’s air power, artillery and military advisers, captured the cotton fields and the cotton company northeast of Raqqah, deploying in just 4 km from the gates to the ISIS-held city.
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 14
Click to see the full-size map
The SDF has also captured the village of Al-Nasr in the northwestern Raqqa countryside after heavy clashes with ISIS fighters. Now, the SDF is advancing on the 17th Division base.
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 251

Meanwhile, 2000 civilians have reportedly left the city of Raqqa to the SDF-held areas. A majority of the shops in Raqqah is closed because of the expected start of the storm of Raqqah.
Local sources reported that ISIS had executed two civilians in the Al-Barazi roundabout and in the Clock Square. ISIS ordered shop owners in the Al-Hal market to evacuate it completely within two days. It’s believed that ISIS wants to build fortifications and to plant IEDs inside it.
According to opposition sources, six civilians have been killed in the village of Ba’arf in the western Raqqa countryside as a result of shelling by US Marines artillery. The village of Saqqoura in the western Raqqa countryside was also shelled by the US Marines and the SDF.
The ISIS-linked news agency Amaq published photos of an ISIS armed drone targeting two vehicles belonging to the SDF east of Raqqah.
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 1179
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 252
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/5/2017, 20:41

crvenkasti wrote:Ero, kojo su naši, Kurdi ili Isil?
Naši su Šiptari.  :]
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 13/5/2017, 20:45

Eroo wrote:

Znam, i njih smo priznali. Sve priznajemo. Boli nas kurac.
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 13/5/2017, 20:54

crvenkasti wrote:
Eroo wrote:

Znam, i njih smo priznali. Sve priznajemo. Boli nas kurac.
Lagat na Dačića, Vučića i Nikolića, a posebno na Vulina, ne bi imalo nikakvog smisla.
Nitko nam ne bi povjerovao... :] :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/5/2017, 21:13

https://twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/858750024112623616

Vidi kako su ih Šije fino ošišali i  obrili....
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti 14/5/2017, 21:27

Sad su Hrvati?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 14/5/2017, 21:35

US-backed Forces Capture 3 More Villages From ISIS In Northern Raqqa (Video, Photos)

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 1190

https://southfront.org/us-backed-forces-capture-3-more-villages-from-isis-in-northern-raqqa/
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 15/5/2017, 12:06

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 B04e31548653947

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 15/5/2017, 12:09

Kurdish forces reach the northern gates of Raqqa after liberating four more villages
By
Chris Tomson
15/05/2017
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 SDF-militants-in-a-vehicle-696x522

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (0:05 A.M.) – Following new gains, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have advanced to within a few kilometers of Raqqa city, bringing four new villages under their control over the past 24 hours.
With the fourth phase of operation Euphrates Wrath in full force, the SDF took control of Tal Maaz, Melali, Al-Atshana and Abu Khabret al-Rachid in a rural region northwest of Raqqa.
Similar to Mosul, Islamic State forces have turned to suicide bombers to fend off attacks from hostile belligerents. A SDF-linked outlet said “tens” of ISIS militants were killed but did not specify the jihadist death toll during the Kurdish advance.
Due to recent advances, Kurdish forces are little more than 4 kilometers from Raqqa city. Some 4,000 jihadist militants are estimated to be inside the provincial capital.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 15/5/2017, 12:19

The results of Tabqa battle
By the time SDF announced their control over Tabqa city, US president Donald Trump had agreed to supply YPG with heavy military vehicles in a preparation for Raqqa battle. Pentagon has indicated that arming the Kurdish troops is very essential to ensure a clear victory in Raqqa, this was announced despite the important discussions conducted by the Turkish and US intelligence in Washington in a preparation for Erdogan’s visit to the US. This decision taken by the US administration puts the Turkish national security under a real threat. Apparently, Tabqa battle ended the discussions of how to involve Turkish troops or Arab troops supported by the Turkish army in Raqqa battle. SDF, which is mainly formed by YPG, is now the only ally of the US in fighting ISIS inside Syria according Dana White, the US administration spokesperson.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 15/5/2017, 18:43

Raqqa na dlanu. Danas su  samo na 4 km udaljeni. ...Kurdinje im već spremaju paštašutu. 

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 C_sPjFmXkAAnHa1

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 FMBAR3Me_biggerSyria Today‏ @todayinsyria  May 13

#Raqqa | #SDF advances 6 km towards the Raqqa city https://anfenglish.com/news/sdf-advances-6-km-towards-the-raqqa-city-19990 … pic.twitter.com/M5dXqZJKud
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 15/5/2017, 20:19

http://geopolitika.news/analize/kurdi-proboj-kroz-kaos-bliskog-istoka-1-dio/

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 16/5/2017, 11:34

Narod iz Raqqe već masovno bježi.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 16/5/2017, 12:03

mutava baštarda wrote:http://geopolitika.news/analize/kurdi-proboj-kroz-kaos-bliskog-istoka-1-dio/

Dolaskom Erdogana na vvlast Turska je postala remetilački faktor u ovom i širem dijelu svijeta.
Turska je ustvari zlo...Milim da ih je Zapad već odpisao kao saveznike.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 16/5/2017, 15:55

Eroo wrote:
mutava baštarda wrote:http://geopolitika.news/analize/kurdi-proboj-kroz-kaos-bliskog-istoka-1-dio/

Dolaskom Erdogana na vvlast Turska je postala remetilački faktor u ovom i širem dijelu svijeta.
Turska je ustvari zlo...Milim da ih je Zapad već odpisao kao saveznike.
s obzirom da se pokušava otkinuti dobar do turske države i da planovi za to već postoje dugo vremena, što preostaje turcima. razumjem njihove reakcije, a moje simpatije su i dalje na strani kurda...
mutava baštarda
mutava baštarda

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 17/5/2017, 19:50

#Iraqi army aviation totally annihilated an entire #ISIS force that was trying to attack forces in west #Mosul desert.

https://twitter.com/iraqi_day/status/864752583306616832

Ništa na silu, dovoljno je uzeti veći čekić... :] :)
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 17/5/2017, 23:55

Kurdish forces just three kilometers from Raqqa as ISIS loses control of key highway

By
Chris Tomson
18/05/2017

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 3 SDF-fighter-on-Raqqa-outskirts-696x465
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (0:25 A.M.) – On Wednesday, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) scored a massive advance in an ISIS-held region directly east of Raqqa.
Amid a blitz US-backed offensive codenamed operation Euphrates Wrath (stage four), Kurdish units broke through a weak point in the jihadist defensive line on the outskirts of the provincial capital and liberates several villages from the Islamic State.
Preluded by joint US and Kurdish shelling on the highly fortified ‘Division 17th’ army base, the SDF launched a couple of diversionary attacks only to unleash the bulk of its seasoned fighters in a region little more than five kilometers east of Raqqa.
Over the past 48 hours, the YPG-led SDF have liberated the villages of Qaryat Abdallah, Dahr Al-Abdul, Badr, Annadah, Tall Zaidan and Thoul Nail.
At midnight, clashes even erupted in Raqqat as Samra, an ISIS-held town only three kilometers from Raqqa city. Notably, represents the last town on the main road leading to Raqqa city’s eastern neighborhoods.
On a different axis, northwest of Raqqa, the SDF also imposed full control over the villages of Al-Jaif and Mazraat Al-Rasheed amid a massive ISIS collapse.
Heavy clashes continue as we speak with both sides inflicting dozens of casualties on the other.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next