ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Go down

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 Empty Re: Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun - 15:05

Eroo wrote:
pismejker wrote:to Ero sto se pravis pametaqn svatko moze pogledati ovdje..

https://maps.southfront.org
Ima više izvora...provjerim vijesti na portalima različitih "navijača" i probam vidjeti što bi moglo biti istina.
Sasvim nešto drugo kako ti radiš...sve sa rusofilskih portala. Uopće ne čitam jer to jednostavno nema smisla.
Uostalom mogao si i ti stavit sve linkove (tema: Sirija!) već u uvodnom članku, ali ne...
...smeta ti moj trud da donesem pravu informaciju.
Ero,prvi pohvalih tvoje vrlo precizne mape u viskoj rezoluciji..i nemam nis protiv informacija sto tocnijih,ja eto nemam fobiju od zapadnih,iako su .....prilicno pristrani..niti od Ruskih,koje svi u zadnje vrijeme cijene najpostenijima...kakogod,ziv ti meni bio i puno jos mapa lipio,tocnih naravno.a i info je dobrodosel.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 Empty Re: Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka?

Post by Eroo Wed 28 Jun - 8:31

BITKA ZA RAQQU
VIDEO: HRABRA RATNICA SMIJE SE SMRTI U OČI Nevjerojatna reakcija kurdske snajperistice nakon što joj je ISIS-ov metak za dlaku promašio glavu

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 Snajperistica
 Screenshot / YouTube  

Video kurdske snajperistice koja se smije nakon što ju je metak promašio za samo par centimetara postao je viralni hit na društvenim mrežama.
Neimenovana ratnica na bojištu u Raqqi, prijestolnici Islamske države, snimljena je kako nišani i puca na metu koja se ne vidi na snimci, no sekundu nakon što je opalila, neprijateljski metak pogađa zid pored nje, promašivši njezinu glavu za dlaku.
No, djevojka ne pokazuje znakove straha ili šoka, već se smije i šali sa svojim kolegama.

- Kurdske žene ne znaju za strah, napisao je na Twitteru novinar Hemze Hamza, koji je i objavio video.
- Tipično ljudsko biće bilo bi obilježeno za cijeli život kada bi se ovako suočilo sa smrću, no ona se samo smijala, napisao je.

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Wed 28 Jun - 18:14

This Da'ish terrorist in #Mosul seems to have leaked his pants Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 1f602

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 DDZ6HsGXsAI5SKq
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun - 21:36

Eroo wrote:BITKA ZA RAQQU
VIDEO: HRABRA RATNICA SMIJE SE SMRTI U OČI Nevjerojatna reakcija kurdske snajperistice nakon što joj je ISIS-ov metak za dlaku promašio glavu

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 Snajperistica
 Screenshot / YouTube  

Video kurdske snajperistice koja se smije nakon što ju je metak promašio za samo par centimetara postao je viralni hit na društvenim mrežama.
Neimenovana ratnica na bojištu u Raqqi, prijestolnici Islamske države, snimljena je kako nišani i puca na metu koja se ne vidi na snimci, no sekundu nakon što je opalila, neprijateljski metak pogađa zid pored nje, promašivši njezinu glavu za dlaku.
No, djevojka ne pokazuje znakove straha ili šoka, već se smije i šali sa svojim kolegama.

- Kurdske žene ne znaju za strah, napisao je na Twitteru novinar Hemze Hamza, koji je i objavio video.
- Tipično ljudsko biće bilo bi obilježeno za cijeli život kada bi se ovako suočilo sa smrću, no ona se samo smijala, napisao je.

I vrc ide na vodu dok se ne polupa..cura hoce biti kuuul..nece ova dugo.. :cleanteeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Thu 29 Jun - 13:48

I stari MOSUL, polako ali sigurno, nestaje s lica zemlje..."Oslobađa" se kuća po kuća...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Thu 29 Jun - 13:54

Raqqa  se ne preadje do posljednjeg "šehida", uz velike civilne žrtve...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Thu 29 Jun - 19:35

5 hours ago - 36°20′N 43°7′E

Map of the situation in Mosul's old city by Iraq's Joint Ops Command. Da'ish remnants trapped between Iraqi troops and the Tigris riverZametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 21485525_0

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Fri 30 Jun - 0:16

Majko mila, desetogodišnjak se opasao...Ma opasala ga stoka, jelda, šta zna dijete...

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun - 0:27

Eroo wrote:I stari MOSUL, polako ali sigurno, nestaje s lica zemlje..."Oslobađa" se kuća po kuća...

Još malo pa nestalo...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Fri 30 Jun - 13:47

US “concerned” over Turkish attacks on Kurds in Syria
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 Mylroie-in-Afg Laurie Mylroie 5 hours ago

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 Turkeyafrin2
Turkish military tanks on the border of the Syrian Kurdistan (Rojava). (Photo: Archive)
Tag : Syria Rojava Turkey USA Kurds YPG
WASHINGTON DC, United States (Kurdistan24) – The US has “concerns” about Turkey’s shelling of areas in the self-declared Kurdish canton of Afrin in northern Syria, Col. Ryan Dillon, spokesman for the US-led coalition against the Islamic State (IS), told Pentagon reporters on Thursday.
Dillon explained that the US does not want anything to distract America’s partner force, the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), from their offensive to liberate Raqqa, now in its third week and making “very good progress,” according to Dillon.
Turkey views the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), which provides the leadership of the SDF, as an arm of the Kurdistan Worker’s Party (PKK), which both the US and the European Union, as well as Turkey, consider to be a terrorist organization.
However, the US regards the YPG as a crucial ally in the fight against IS in Syria.
On Wednesday, Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Veysi Kaynak warned, “For Turkey's border security, for the region to stabilize, Afrin should be cleansed from terrorists and terrorist elements.”
Kaynak’s threat followed Turkish military movements along the Syrian border, where troops and armored vehicles that could serve as an invasion force have concentrated. The SDF has warned it will confront the Turkish forces “if they go beyond the known lines.”
Kurdistan24 asked Dillon whether the US had communicated its concerns to Ankara, but the spokesman replied that he had no specific knowledge.
US Secretary of Defense James Mattis met Turkey’s Defense Minister, Fikri Isik, at a NATO meeting in Brussels on Wednesday. Syria was among the topics they discussed, according to Mattis’ press secretary. Presumably, Mattis conveyed US concerns to Isik then.
Dillon was asked whether the US would defend the SDF against a Turkish invasion. “I don’t want to speculate,” he responded. “We will continue to support our SDF partners in the fight against [IS] in Raqqa and perhaps elsewhere after that.”
Dillon also hailed IS’ imminent defeat in Mosul, where he judged that a “few hundred” IS fighters remain in the western part of the city.
Nearly 200,000 residents have already returned to the eastern half of Mosul, but the older, western side has been more thoroughly destroyed and making it habitable again will require significantly more work, he said.
He also explained that the Shiite militias formally affiliated with the Iraqi government, some of which are actually under the control of Tehran, will not be part of the force that maintains security in Mosul after IS’ defeat.
The “hold force” will consist of tribal mobilization forces, the Iraqi army, and police elements.
Dillon had recently met the Nineveh police chief, who described the tribal elements as “the sons of the city, who know the area.”
“They know who lives in and amongst these areas,” and “they’ve played an integral role in identifying people who are not from that area and stopping attacks before they happen," the police chief explained.
Kurdistan 24 also asked Dillon whether he thought the forthcoming referendum on Kurdish independence would have any impact on the fight against IS, particularly as the terrorist organization is so close to defeat.
He responded that the referendum “is something that we definitely want to have the government of Iraq address.” But “we will continue to train Iraqi Security Forces, and an element of the Iraqi Security Forces are the Peshmerga.”
“To date, we have trained more than 20,000 Peshmerga forces,” who have been “critical” and “vital in the defeat of [IS] in Iraq,” Dillon said.

Editing by G.H. Renaud
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Fri 30 Jun - 13:52

Christians-Kurdistan‏ @Christians_KRG

#Kurdistan Region opens one of the biggest churches in the Middle East,
'#Church of Saints Peter & Paul'

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 DDj51IGXcAEu2iY
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 DDj51HuXsAA9Z1x
3:03 AM - 30 Jun 2017
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Fri 30 Jun - 21:23

Syrian Kurds call on international community to stop Turkish attacks
 June 30, 2017    In Depth, Kur­dish Region, Syria
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 15781117_133707113794372_7657553298143514225_n
Turkish army forces (R), and Kurdish YPG fighters (L). Photo: Jinda Ibrahim/ARA News

ARA News
Kurdish officials have called on the international coalition to stop Turkey’s military operation against Rojava-Northern Syria.
The Syrian Kurds say that the operation, which targets Afrin (Efrîn) District, could imperil the ongoing Raqqa campaign.
Sihanok Dibo, a senior official in the Democratic Union Party (PYD), said on Thursday that Turkey and its proxy forces had been bombing Afrin in order “to disrupt liberation of Raqqa.”
The Kurdish official added that ending Turkey’s aggression was “the responsibility of the international coalition.”
Sharvan Darwish, a spokesman for the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), echoed Dibo in a statement, calling on the world to stop Turkish aggression.
“For years, we’ve been fighting the terrorists with our lives & blood!” he said. “[The] world should take a stand against Turkish occupying aggression around Efrin.”
Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Veysi Kaynak said on Wednesday that the SDF should be cleared out of the Afrin to ensure the security of Azaz, Maree, Al-Bab and Idlib.
“The problem in the region is the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party and Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), their control over Afrin and the establishment of a Russian base there,” Kaynak told the media in Kahramanmaraş.
A Kurdish journalist in Afrin told ARA News that Russian forces remain in Afrin District, and that while there was Turkish shelling yesterday,  the region was relatively quiet today.
The Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) have said they will respond to any Turkish aggression with force.
According to the Kurdish news agency ANHA, the Turkish Army and its proxies have issued warnings to Kurdish villages near Til Rifaat in Aleppo Governorate, ordering them to evacuate within two days.
The Russian Nezavisimaya Gazeta news organization reported that Kurdish forces are counting on Moscow to respond to another Turkish military campaign aimed at seizing Afrin.
Syrian Kurds suspect that there is a deal being hatched between the Syrian government, Moscow and Ankara. Under its terms, the parties would isolate Afrin, and allow Turkey to attack Kurdish communities in northwestern Syria.
According to Russian experts, the weakening of the Kurds in Afrin benefits both Ankara and Damascus.
“There are enough forces to hold up its defense,” explained Anton Mardasov, Head of the Department of Middle Eastern Conflicts at the Institute for Innovative Development. “Turkey’s previous attempts with the help of the Syrian opposition failed. Now the question is, what forces can they attract.”
Reporting by: Wladimir van Wilgenburg | Source: ARA News
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Mon 3 Jul - 14:31

ATCH: Iran heavily shells Kurdistan Region border, injures a woman
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 Binari-Helgurd11111111111%20%282%29
Iranian artilleries shell the Kurdistan Region border, injuring a woman, July 3, 2017. (Photo: Kurdistan24)
Tag : Kurdistan Iran Tehran [url=http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/tagreader/tag/Halgurd Mountain]Halgurd Mountain[/url]
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan24) - Iranian artilleries on Monday shelled the Kurdistan Region's border town of Haji Omararan, injuring one woman and inflicting heavy damage to farms in the area.
The shelling started at 5:00 am in the early morning and continued for a few hours, Kurdistan24 Correspondent Tayfur Mohammed said.
He mentioned that so far, only one villager was injured in the area. The houses, farms, and properties were severely damaged.
The targeted Kunarre, Kefarstan, Qabrokan, Rezan, and Grdugo areas near Halgurd Mountain located in Haji Omaran.
"The attack was substantial. I left my village. My family is hiding in there until the bombardment stops," an elderly villager told Kurdistan24.

The Kurdistan24 Correspondent also stated that an Iranian warplane, believed to be observing the area, has been patrolling while the bombing continues.
Iran and Turkey regularly shell the Kurdistan Region's borders claiming they are targeting Kurdish rebel groups in the area.
In the past, the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) has called on both governments to stop attacking the border and causing enormous damage to villagers in the area.

Editing by G.H. Renaud

Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Mon 3 Jul - 14:36

Iran treba ustaviti. Mislim da će se to i dogodit uskoro.
Bit će opet  da se napada  "suverena država" i slično...prosvjedi u UN i tako. 
I Turke, također...Rusi im u Afrinu ne bi smjeli popuštati...Odbit Turke što dalje od 
Sirije i Iraka.
Konačno je i meni došlo da kažem "Sve ove treba vratitodakle su i došli, pa neka se
tamo naguravaju i dokazuju svoju miroljubljivost, civiliziranost i demokratičnost". Amen!
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by crvenkasti Mon 3 Jul - 14:43

Eroo wrote:Konačno je i meni došlo da kažem "Sve ove treba vratitodakle su i došli, pa neka se
tamo naguravaju i dokazuju svoju miroljubljivost, civiliziranost i demokratičnost". Amen!

Meni nije još. Kako to tebi tako brzo?
crvenkasti
crvenkasti

Male
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Mon 3 Jul - 14:51

crvenkasti wrote:
Eroo wrote:Konačno je i meni došlo da kažem "Sve ove treba vratitodakle su i došli, pa neka se

Meni nije još. Kako to tebi tako brzo?
Ljudima unaprijed dam mogućnost, a ako to pogrešno koriste onda ...zna se, HDZ. :D
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Mon 3 Jul - 20:45

3 hours ago - 36°20′N 43°7′E

Iraqi forces are in the last few blocks of the Old city, ISIS and Iraqi forces snipers are battling it out.

Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 21487691_0

Ovo mi izgleda kao konačni nestanak ISIL-a u Mosulu.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Tue 4 Jul - 2:27

4 hours ago - 35°27′N 44°22′E

Asayish in Kirkuk arrested a man in women clothes among IDPs fleeing to Kurdistan region from ISIS-held areas in the remaning Hawija pocket. Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 21487873_0Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 21487873_1

:^0
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Tue 4 Jul - 9:36

11 hours ago - 35°57′N 39°1′E

Abu Yousef al-Australi (from Australia) addresses in latest IS propaganda release from Raqqa "Old Trump" and 'Feminine Obama' saying IS are waiting for US soldiers in Raqqa, Syria.

VIDEO:
https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/3-july-abu-yousef-alaustrali-from-australia-addresses-in

Kod ovih ljudi sam primijetio čudan izgled očiju...nekako prazan pogled, sotonski ustvari...Jadna im majka, koja ih je rodila.
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Tue 4 Jul - 9:50

Raqqa ne smije pasti! :] :D 

VIDEO:
Turkey-led forces unleash huge artillery attack on SDF(Kurdi!)  positions in Afrin, Aleppo

By
Andrew Illingworth
04/07/2017
Zametki države KURDISTANA na teritoriju Sirije i Iraka? - Page 13 14

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/video-turkey-led-forces-unleash-huge-artillery-attack-sdf-positions-afrin-aleppo/
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo Tue 4 Jul - 14:38

U Mosulu ludnica...

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next