ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Baghdad Post: Uhićen vođa Islamske države?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Baghdad Post: Uhićen vođa Islamske države? Empty The Baghdad Post: Uhićen vođa Islamske države?

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 18:57

AKCIJA RUSA I SIRIJACA

Objava: 18.4.2017 | 17:15

The Baghdad Post: Uhićen vođa Islamske države?

Vodeći arapski mediji danas ne potvrđuju informaciju o navodnom uhićenju vođe Islamske države.

Vođa terorističke organizacije Islamske države kalif Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi navodno je uhićen u zajedničkoj akciji sirijskih i ruskih snaga, piše The Baghdad Post pozivajući se na Europski ured za sigurnost i informiranje (DESI).

The Baghdad Post piše da je DESI u priopćenju za javnost napisao da se uhićenje dogodilo nakon što je su snage ISIL-a istjerane iz iračkog grada Mosula.
Večernji list je početkom ožujka, pozivajući se na CIA-u i iračku obavještajnu službu, pisao da je al-Baghdadi pobjegao je iz Mosula u pustinju.
Vodeći arapski mediji danas ne potvrđuju informaciju o navodnom uhićenju vođe Islamske države.

http://www.vecernji.hr/svijet/the-baghdad-post-uhicen-voda-islamske-drzave-1164046

Back to top Go down

The Baghdad Post: Uhićen vođa Islamske države? Empty Re: The Baghdad Post: Uhićen vođa Islamske države?

Post by epikur37 18/4/2017, 19:10

Ipak je Putko master of the game :)
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

The Baghdad Post: Uhićen vođa Islamske države? Empty Re: The Baghdad Post: Uhićen vođa Islamske države?

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 19:12

All media reports refer to an article appeared at the desiagency.eu website ("European Department For Security And Information").

"The Information Office of the Secretary General of the DESI European Department of Security and Information announced that: "the office had received accurate information indicating that the leader of al-Qaeda "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi" may have been arrested in the north of Syria through a monitoring by the Syrian-Russian joint intelligence.
This came after Baghdadi forcibly left Mosul as a result of the pursuit of his popular mobilization forces on April 2, 2017 and his entry to the Syrian border.
The media office indicated that it will refrain from accurate information of the details of the operation pending confirmation of some of them and information still coming as a result of the accuracy of the stage and the consequences that may result from it," its article reads.

Earlier this week, Iraqi Ministry of Defense said in a statement that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was alive and staying in Syria.
Despite this, the whole report looks very questionable.
No comments from Syrian or Russian security have appeared on the issue. However, if confirmed, the detention of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi will be a major step in combapting ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq.

https://southfront.org/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-arrested-in-northern-syria-media-rumors/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 19:14

epikur37 wrote:Ipak je Putko  master of the game :)

Putin je sad u propagandnoj prednosti. Trump će morati napasti sjevernu Koreju da bi to anulirao.
Ako je vijest točna, naravno.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oh_Femder 18/4/2017, 19:16

A ono njega kao jednom bili i ubili ;P
Oh_Femder
Oh_Femder

2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 19:18

Oh_Femder wrote:A ono njega kao jednom bili i ubili ;P

U nekom bombardiranju, ali to je bilo praktički nemoguće provjeriti. Ako je stvarno uhićen, vijest bi morala biti brzo potvrđena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oh_Femder 18/4/2017, 19:22

slidingdoorsoperator wrote:
Oh_Femder wrote:A ono njega kao jednom bili i ubili ;P
U nekom bombardiranju, ali to je bilo praktički nemoguće provjeriti. Ako je stvarno uhićen, vijest bi morala biti brzo potvrđena.
Ček da vidimo kako će se ovo moći provjeriti. Ako nema Rolexa, odma' sumnljivo ;D
Oh_Femder
Oh_Femder

2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 20:05

[size=30]ISIS LEADER ABU BAKR AL-BAGHDADI ARRESTED IN NORTHERN SYRIA – MEDIA RUMORS[/size]

Donate
The Baghdad Post: Uhićen vođa Islamske države? 1300
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi speaking in a mosque in Mosul after the group took over the city in June 2014. File photo
[size]
ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, may has been captured in northern Syria, according to media reports, including the Arabic branch of the Russian state-run news agency Sputnik.
The Baghdad Post: Uhićen vođa Islamske države? Screenshot_127
All media reports refer to an article appeared at the desiagency.eu website (“European Department For Security And Information”).
[/size]
“The Information Office of the Secretary General of the DESI European Department of Security and Information announced that:
“the office had received accurate information indicating that the leader of al-Qaeda “Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi” may have been arrested in the north of Syria through a monitoring by the Syrian-Russian joint intelligence. This came after Baghdadi forcibly left Mosul as a result of the pursuit of his popular mobilization forces on April 2, 2017 and his entry to the Syrian border.The media office indicated that it will refrain from accurate information of the details of the operation pending confirmation of some of them and information still coming as a result of the accuracy of the stage and the consequences that may result from it,” its article reads.
[size]
Earlier this week, Iraqi Ministry of Defense said in a statement that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was alive and staying in Syria.
Despite this, the whole report looks very questionable. No comments from Syrian or Russian security have appeared on the issue.
However, if confirmed, the detention of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi will be a major step in combapting ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq.[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 20:18

Oh_Femder wrote:Ako nema Rolexa, odma' sumnljivo ;D

Lako objasniti nedostatak Rolexa. Rekviriran za potrebe financiranja borbe protiv terorizma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 20:24

Vidit ćemo.. bilo bi dobro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oh_Femder 18/4/2017, 20:59

Pinochet wrote:Vidit ćemo.. bilo bi dobro.
Nije u pitanju jedan elemenat u figuri. Ako nedostaje, lako je geštalt popuniti nekim drugim. Osim ako Baghdadi nije, kao se špekuliralo, nije dvostruki, ili možda i trostruki ;P

Inače, što se tiče informacija, amerima vjerujem 0,1 %, a rusima čistu nulu nulissimu.
Oh_Femder
Oh_Femder

2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Oh_Femder 18/4/2017, 21:03

Lako objasniti nedostatak Rolexa. Rekviriran za potrebe financiranja borbe protiv terorizma.
Ma jok, makakvi! No Rolex = no Baghdady :P  Svaki bradonja može zavezat crnu krpu oko tintare. Ko će to razlikovat jel' žid, arap ili neki treći semit :P Rolex je Rolex and no mistake. Isto ko s našim doturom Ivom :D
Oh_Femder
Oh_Femder

2016-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 21:58

Oh_Femder wrote:
Ma jok, makakvi! No Rolex = no Baghdady :P  Svaki bradonja može zavezat crnu krpu oko tintare. Ko će to razlikovat jel' žid, arap ili neki treći semit :P Rolex je Rolex and no mistake. Isto ko s našim doturom Ivom :D

Mislim da ćemo prije doći do Baghdadija nego do njegovog Rolexa. Tako to često ide sa osloboditeljima raznih vrsta. Sjeti se samo fotografija nekih ranijih osloboditelja, koje su naravno naknadno prigodno retuširane, bar za službene svrhe, na kojima su neki pripadnici osloboditeljskih vojski imali satove na obje ruke ili čak po 3 sata na jednoj. Mislim, svaka čast osloboditeljskoj časti, ali Rolex je ipak Rolex.
A kad su brade i bradonje u pitanju nije to baš tako. Našli su i Saddama, glavom i bradom, a ne nekog od njegovih dvojnika pa bi lako mogli naći i Baghdadija. Glavom i bradom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 18/4/2017, 22:06

ako su ga rusi copili on sad pjeva i opjevava te se podaci obradjuju, hoce li vidjet svjetlo dana i hoce li biti objelodanjeno, tesko al ako bude trebalo za propagandu onda moguce al i tad tesko

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 22:10

Leviathan2 wrote:ako su ga rusi copili on sad pjeva i opjevava te se podaci obradjuju, hoce li vidjet svjetlo dana i hoce li biti objelodanjeno, tesko al ako bude trebalo za propagandu onda moguce al i tad tesko

Teško da bi takvi podaci bili objelodanjeni, barem ne skoro i u cjelini, ali samo hvatanje bi stvarno predstavljalo jednu ogromnu propagandnu pobjedu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 22:13

vjerojatno da su ga uhitili rusi bi se pohvaili.. ovako čorak.. ameri i iračani su par puta objavili da su ga možda ubili. tako da je možda i mrtav zakopan već

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 18/4/2017, 22:15

Pinochet wrote:vjerojatno da su ga uhitili rusi bi se pohvaili.. ovako čorak.. ameri i iračani su par puta objavili da su ga možda ubili. tako da je možda i mrtav zakopan već
pa ne hvale se rusi bas sa svacim, sumnjam da bi i ameri objavili bar par mjeseci da je njima u rukama, treba to ispitat i obradit , onda kad znas ko i kako znas se postavit i igrat sa sasma novim kartama,

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/4/2017, 22:54

Pinochet wrote:vjerojatno da su ga uhitili rusi bi se pohvaili.. ovako čorak.. ameri i iračani su par puta objavili da su ga možda ubili. tako da je možda i mrtav zakopan već

malo morgen

https://www.rewardsforjustice.net/english/most-wanted/all-regions.html

https://www.rewardsforjustice.net/english/abu_dua.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/4/2017, 00:57

Mixed reports are coming in from across the internet stating that the European Government has intercepted intelligence about the capture of the ISIS leader.

According to multiple reports, the European Department for Security and Information (DESI) has intercepted intelligence leading them to believe that Russia has captured ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
However, the Russian Foreign Ministry has denied any knowledge of the arrest or capture of Baghdadi to Rudaw, a Kurdish News Agency operating from Kurdistan.
The alleged information puts the arrest as a joint effort between Syrian and Russian intelligence agencies working with each other inside of Syria.
If Russia has actually captured Baghdadi, we doubt that it would have any real impact on the terror organization known as the Islamic State.
Baghdadi’s troops are zealots, and his capture, or death, will only give them more cause to fight, as was seen the first, second, and third time the United States killed him using Tomahawk Cruise Missiles, UAV strikes, and probably Napalm at some point.

https://www.funker530.com/bakr-al-baghdadi/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19/4/2017, 08:21

već ga je hapsilo i pogubljivalo preko nekoliko puta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next