ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duboka država i CIA ubija Ruse???

Go down

Duboka država i CIA ubija Ruse??? Empty Duboka država i CIA ubija Ruse???

Post by Kermit Mon 27 Feb - 22:08

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/deep-state-war-russian-officials-keep-dying-unexpectedly
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Duboka država i CIA ubija Ruse??? Empty Re: Duboka država i CIA ubija Ruse???

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb - 7:46

Čudno

- LESIN 

First there was Russia's RT founder and special adviser to President Putin, Mikhail Lesin. He died in November of 2015 in his hotel room. Reports said that he appeared discombobulated during his last sighting before he died. Later it emerged that he died of a blunt head trauma. Drinking was blamed, but many questions were left unanswered. 

- MALANIN 

Earlier last month, Andrei Malanin, Russia's Ambassador to Greece was found dead in his bathroom. The causes of death remains unknown. 

- KADAKIN 

Just last month, Russia's Ambassador to India, Alexander Kadakin, an always prestigious role, died of a heart attack, although no one was aware of any previous health issues. 

- KARLOV 

In December of last year Russia's ambassador to Turkey was assassinated by a lone jihadi gunmen in an art gallery. There was no effective security as the killer simply walked up to Ambassador Andrei Karlov and shot him multiple times in the back. 

- CHURKIN 

Vitaly Chirkin is the highest profile member of Russia's diplomatic corps to die in recent years. 

Back to top Go down