ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirija

Page 28 of 50 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Go down

Sirija - Page 28 Empty Re: Sirija

Post by Eroo 26/2/2017, 11:25

YPG/YPJ fighters intervene in Turkish attempt to occupy Afrin

25.02.2017 20:10   News

AFRIN – YPG/YPJ fighters did not allow the occupying Turkish army to enter the territory of the Afrin canton.
According the ANHA reporters in the region, the Turkish army on Saturday evening wanted to cross into the Girê Gir area in the Bilbilê district of Afrin.
The YPG/YPJ forces intervened in the occupation attempt and after clashes the Turkish troops returned back to their points after facing with resistance.
In recent days, the Turkish army has attempted to occupy all of Rojava’s territory, especially the Afrin canton. The Turkish army opened fire on civilians, violated the border many times and disregarded international laws. But international powers prefer to remain silent against the Turkish state’s violations.
ANHA

Turci vide da je pretvrdo proći mimo Asadaovaca, zato pokušavaju kroz kurdski teritorij. Vidjet ćemo iz kakvog su tijesta Amerikanci...

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 26/2/2017, 13:29

Eroo wrote:YPG/YPJ fighters intervene in Turkish attempt to occupy Afrin

25.02.2017 20:10    News

AFRIN – YPG/YPJ fighters did not allow the occupying Turkish army to enter the territory of the Afrin canton.
According the ANHA reporters in the region, the Turkish army on Saturday evening wanted to cross into the Girê Gir area in the Bilbilê district of Afrin.
The YPG/YPJ forces intervened in the occupation attempt and after clashes the Turkish troops returned back to their points after facing with resistance.
In recent days, the Turkish army has attempted to occupy all of Rojava’s territory, especially the Afrin canton. The Turkish army opened fire on civilians, violated the border many times and disregarded international laws. But international powers prefer to remain silent against the Turkish state’s violations.
ANHA

Turci vide da je pretvrdo proći mimo Asadaovaca, zato pokušavaju kroz kurdski teritorij. Vidjet ćemo iz kakvog su tijesta Amerikanci...
ero, turci su se okurazili, rusi ih ne diraju a ameri i ostatak svijeta su tiho,
znas kako uvijek krene, prvo zagrize komadic pa kad vidi reakcije drugih onda zine za cjelu tortu, erdogan je takav,  usli su vojskom u siriju kad su vidjeli da njihovi puleni imaju problema, usput napadaju kurde kad god stignu i nitko da im jebe mater,
e sad se samo pretpostavlja dokle ce ici,
posto vec duze vremena pratim ponasanje erdogana mogu reci da ce se on okurazit i za vece stvari a onda ce bit ober pizdarija,
ameri i eu mu nece reci nista sve dok ga trebaju a trebaju ga, ipak erdo drzi jebenu geostratesku poziciju, zatvara ruse i iz turske  je domet u malu aziju , iran i cijeli bliski istok,
medjutim ako smo dobro izracunali ove godine bi trebali turci zakrvit i sa grcima,
bilo je upitno prosla ili ova godina jer vec naveliko turci svojataju neke otoke uz tursku a i presrecu sva plovila koja idu prema tim otocima
cak i onaj supak od grckog premijera nije dobio dozvolu od turaka da sleti na neki grcki otok
onda znas koliko je sati
medjutim ako se i zakrve opet ce eu i usa biti tiho ili cak podrzat turke

Male
2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/2/2017, 13:42

zanima me hoce li turci kupiti s 400 od rusa

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 26/2/2017, 13:57

Ground Biscuits wrote:zanima me hoce li turci kupiti s 400 od rusa
nece, bilo je rijeci o nekoj kineskoj inacici s300 ali su ovi iz natoa digli graju da je to nekompatibilno

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/2/2017, 13:58

FD 2000?  cat ma da,mora biti nekompatabilno  pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 26/2/2017, 14:15

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/2/2017, 14:16

ovaj je zesci i od Zajceva  pirat dobro Zajcev se trudio kokati ove sa cinovima

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 26/2/2017, 14:19

Ground Biscuits wrote:ovaj je zesci i od Zajceva  pirat dobro Zajcev se trudio kokati ove sa cinovima
dobro, ovaj ima i veliku prednost nad zajcevim, dalekodometniji je plus uglavnom na otvorenom, jbga, on na kilometar moze kinut nekog dok zajcev na upola toliko

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 26/2/2017, 14:21

Ground Biscuits wrote:FD 2000?  cat ma da,mora biti nekompatabilno  pirat
da, taj, medjutim nisam siguran jesu li na kraju odgovorili sto il je to samo bila erdoganova igra da dobije od amera nesto jeftinije od standard cijene, plus navodno su s kinezima poceli razvijat neki svoj sistem, e sad koliko ce im trebat da to razviju je upitno i hoce li uopci bit suradnje

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/2/2017, 14:21

da jebiga ali jedan oficir po meni vrijedi kao 100 cizmasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 26/2/2017, 14:24

Ground Biscuits wrote:da jebiga ali jedan oficir po meni vrijedi kao 100 cizmasha
to je istina al s druge strane nemos toliko oficira polovit na bojnom polju, onda je daj sto das, i obicni pjesaci su dobri,  narocito oni sa mitraljezima il sa protuoklopnim sistemima, ti vrijede i vise od oficira

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/2/2017, 14:29

da,procitah knjigu "notes of the Russian sniper" od Vasilija i stvarno je ne dobra nego predobra,u jednoj od njegovih akcija opisuje kako su na jeftinu foru pocvakali pun kurac svaba tako sto su privezali spagu za onu bodljikavu zicu sa konzervama punim kamencica koje su sluzile da signaliziraju ako neko naidje,svaki put kad bi povukli spagom tu zicu i konzerve bi zazvecale neki svabo bi digao glavu da vidi sta je i ide li ko,i svaki put BUM i tako ko zna koliko puta,Rusi se cudili kako svaki put padnu na istu foru...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/2/2017, 15:10

[size=11][size=11]#FROMTHEFRONT#SYRIA[/size] 26.02.2017 - 1,694 views

5 (4 votes)
[/size]

[size=30]TIGER FORCES GET FULL CONTROL OF TADIF IN SOUTHERN GATES OF AL-BAB, CONTINUE ADVANCE IN ALEPPO PROVINCE[/size]

[size=11][size=11] 313  77  0 [size=10]Share1[/size]  0 [/size]

[size=11] 391[/size]

[/size]
Sirija - Page 28 11801-1024x871
Click to see the full-size map
[size]
On February 26, the Syrian army’s Tiger Forces set a full-control over the town of Tadif which is located direclty south of al-Bab and is de-facto southern gates to this strategic Syrian town. Thus, Syrian government forces reached a demarcation line with the Turkish army and its proxies from the so-called “Free Syrian Army” (FSA).
Meanwhile, the army and the National Defense Forces continued to advance against ISIS terrorists in the eastern countryside of the Aleppo city. Reports also appear that govrnment troops took control of the villages of Gharayn, Rasm al-Abed and Umm Miyal east of the Kuweires Military Airbase. However, this still has to be confirmed.
At the same time, FSA militants, backed up by the Turkish army, made a series of attempts to push further to central Syria throughout the areas controlled by ISIS. This show that there is no strict demarcation line agreed by Turkey, Syria, Russia and Iran in northern Syria. So, all sides will continue to attempt to expand their zone of control in the area.
If government troops reach Kurdish YPG frontlines west of Manbij, Ankara will have no chances to launch its overpropagated “advance on Raqqah” via areas controlled by ISIS. So, Turkey will be pushed to “solve” the Kurdish issue if it wants to participate in the US-led Raqqah operation. This is why Turkish forces are now attempting to build a corridor to the province of Raqqah through the province of Aleppo.
[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 27/2/2017, 01:23

Palmira na vidiku...

Sirija - Page 28 Dc8447534992028

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2017, 01:25

bome izgleda bas blizu  cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 27/2/2017, 01:33

Sirija - Page 28 41f3ae534993211

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2017, 01:44

razmisljam gdje ce ti svi silni kozojebi kad padne palmira,raka i svi oni dzepovi u latakiji i dariji,ako zbrisu za Tursku eto njih preko egeja

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2017, 01:53

zanimljivo, turski umjereni kanibali čim su protjerali ISILovce iz AlBaba , danas se žestoko pobili sa Assadovom vojskom koja je bila južno od grada.. 

U isto vrijeme izgleda da i Turci su "zapišali" Al Bab i počinju graditi svoju vojnu bazu unutra :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/2/2017, 02:06

[size=30]MILITARY SITUATION IN NORTHERN PART OF ALEPPO PROVINCE ON FEBRUARY 26, 2017[/size]

[size=11][size=11] 507  169  0 [size=10]Share0[/size]  0 [/size]

[size=11] 680[/size]

The Syrian army’s Tiger Forces have liberated the strategic tow of Tadif and few villages in the province of Aleppo.
[/size]
Sirija - Page 28 1184-1024x587
Click to see the full-size map

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 27/2/2017, 11:21

Sirija - Page 28 E18880535083454

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Eroo 27/2/2017, 11:32