ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOWARD STERN: I won't betray Trump with old interviews

Go down

HOWARD STERN: I won't betray Trump with old interviews Empty HOWARD STERN: I won't betray Trump with old interviews

Post by kic 19/10/2016, 23:20

Howard Stern has many a controversial interview under his belt. Of course, we only know of the ones his show has chosen to release. We can only imagine what little snippets lie on the cutting room floor.

It looks like ‘imagine’ is all we will be doing in that regard – at least when it comes to Stern’s previous interviews with Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

“I feel Donald Trump did the show in an effort to be entertaining and have fun with us,” Stern said on Monday. “I feel like it would be a betrayal to any of our guests if I sat there and played them now where people are attacking him.”

Stern went on to state that he doesn’t conduct interviews to “fuck someone over.”

Apparently, the mainstream media doesn’t share Stern’s integrity. Unlike the shock-jock, they have no problem calling on decades-old interviews. They see no issue with taking quotes out of their initial – sometimes personal – context.

“I fully knew what I was doing when I interviewed Trump,” Stern said. I knew I had a guy who loved to talk about sex. I had a guy who loved to evaluate women on a scale of 1-to-10. These are avenues that I went down because I knew it would entertain the audience.”

Stern made these comments in light of Trump’s 2005 Access Hollywood video leak in which a private conversation between him and then-host Billy Bush can be heard.

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/10/stern-wont-betray-trump-old-interviews/
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

HOWARD STERN: I won't betray Trump with old interviews Empty Re: HOWARD STERN: I won't betray Trump with old interviews

Post by kic 19/10/2016, 23:20

HOWARD STERN: I won't betray Trump with old interviews 16051110
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

HOWARD STERN: I won't betray Trump with old interviews Empty Re: HOWARD STERN: I won't betray Trump with old interviews

Post by marcellus 20/10/2016, 22:11

HOWARD STERN: I won't betray Trump with old interviews Bill10

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 20/10/2016, 22:33

HOWARD STERN: I won't betray Trump with old interviews 1f602

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down