ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign Policy traži da elite ustanu protiv masa građana i napokon zavladaju

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Foreign Policy traži da elite ustanu protiv masa građana i napokon zavladaju Empty Foreign Policy traži da elite ustanu protiv masa građana i napokon zavladaju

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 07:58

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-29/elites-called-arms-its-time-rise-against-ignorant-masses
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Foreign Policy traži da elite ustanu protiv masa građana i napokon zavladaju Empty Re: Foreign Policy traži da elite ustanu protiv masa građana i napokon zavladaju

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 07:58

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Foreign Policy traži da elite ustanu protiv masa građana i napokon zavladaju Empty Re: Foreign Policy traži da elite ustanu protiv masa građana i napokon zavladaju

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 07:59

Ukratko referendume više nećete gledati, a izbori će se namještati kako kažu "eksperti"
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 07:59

Foreign Policy traži da elite ustanu protiv masa građana i napokon zavladaju Traub%20fp_0
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 08:00

The Brexit has laid bare the political schism of our time. It’s not about the left vs. the right; it’s about the sane vs. the mindlessly angry...

I was born in 1954, and until now I would have said that the late 1960s was the greatest period of political convulsion I have lived through. Yet for all that the Vietnam War and the civil rights struggle changed American culture and reshaped political parties, in retrospect those wild storms look like the normal oscillations of a relatively stable political system. The present moment is different. Today’s citizen revolt — in the United States, Britain, and Europe — may upend politics as nothing else has in my lifetime.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 08:01

The issue, at bottom, is globalization. Brexit, Trump, the National Front, and so on show that political elites have misjudged the depth of the anger at global forces and thus the demand that someone, somehow, restore the status quo ante. It may seem strange that the reaction has come today rather than immediately after the economic crisis of 2008, but the ebbing of the crisis has led to a new sense of stagnation. With prospects of flat growth in Europe and minimal income growth in the United States, voters are rebelling against their dismal long-term prospects. And globalization means culture as well as economics: Older people whose familiar world is vanishing beneath a welter of foreign tongues and multicultural celebrations are waving their fists at cosmopolitan elites. I was recently in Poland, where a far-right party appealing to nationalism and tradition has gained power despite years of undeniable prosperity under a centrist regime. Supporters use the same words again and again to explain their vote: “values and tradition.” They voted for Polishness against the modernity of Western Europe.
Perhaps politics will realign itself around the axis of globalization, with the fist-shakers on one side and the pragmatists on the other. The nationalists would win the loyalty of working-class and middle-class whites who see themselves as the defenders of sovereignty. The reformed center would include the beneficiaries of globalization and the poor and non-white and marginal citizens who recognize that the celebration of national identity excludes them.
Of course, mainstream parties of both the left and the right are trying to reach the angry nationalists. Sometimes this takes the form of gross truckling, as when Nicolas Sarkozy, who is seeking to regain France’s presidency, denounces the “tyranny of minorities” and invokes the “forever France” of an all-white past. From the left, Hillary Clinton has jettisoned her free-trade past to appeal to union members and others who want to protect national borders against the global market. But left and right disagree so deeply about how best to cushion the effects of globalization, and how to deal with the vast influx of refugees and migrants, that even the threat of extremism may not be enough to bring them to make common cause.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 08:01

Is that “elitist”? Maybe it is; maybe we have become so inclined to celebrate the authenticity of all personal conviction that it is now elitist to believe in reason, expertise, and the lessons of history. If so, the party of accepting reality must be prepared to take on the party of denying reality, and its enablers among those who know better. If that is the coming realignment, we should embrace it.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 08:48

The reformed center would include the beneficiaries of globalization and the poor and non-white and marginal citizens who recognize that the celebration of national identity excludes them.

hehehe sada čak i ne taje
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Stanojko 30/6/2016, 09:04

asilovski wrote:The reformed center would include the beneficiaries of globalization and the poor and non-white and marginal citizens who recognize that the celebration of national identity excludes them.

hehehe sada čak i ne taje
Nabijem ga na...

2014-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 30/6/2016, 09:13

IZgleda da je zavladala panika među elitom nakon Brexita.

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 09:19

dawson wrote:IZgleda da je zavladala panika među elitom nakon Brexita.
pa izgleda, čim objavljuju ovakve stvari, ali kod nas NGO lijevica čvrsto stoji na braniku elite hehehe mi smo stvarno najgori glupani
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 30/6/2016, 09:22

Na brzinu uvesti €uro, ukinuti referendume, ukinuti nacionalne vojske, uvesti hrpi arapa i afrikanaca, potpisati TTIP na neviđeno... :)

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 09:22

He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.hahah rokfelerov dečko
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 30/6/2016, 09:24

He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.hahah rokfelerov dečko, ali šlag na kraju:

"He is the son of Marvin Traub, Jewish former chairman of Bloomingdale's,..."

Čudno heheh 
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 30/6/2016, 09:26

I am shocked

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by catabbath 30/6/2016, 09:27

Foreign Policy traži da elite ustanu protiv masa građana i napokon zavladaju Quote-jews-have-always-controlled-the-business-the-motion-picture-influence-of-the-united-henry-ford-100-39-97

Male
2015-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 30/6/2016, 10:09

Liepo je govorio Jefferson: stablo slobode treba svakih dvadeset, trideset godinah zalievati krvlju domoljubah i tiranah.

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 30/6/2016, 10:15

pedja grbin i seks cvijetaju..
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kic 30/6/2016, 10:25

Foreign Policy traži da elite ustanu protiv masa građana i napokon zavladaju Quote-jews-have-always-controlled-the-business-the-motion-picture-influence-of-the-united-henry-ford-100-39-97
zanimljivo je kako Ford nije uspio postati Americkim predsjednikom, iako je svojevremeno bio 2. najbogatija osoba (Trump ni u top 100.), nije imao podrsku nijedne stranke, slicno predvidjaju Trumpu stoga, njega republikanci s pol srca podrzavaju, pa i manje.
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regoč 30/6/2016, 10:34

Nije odgovarao judeomasonskoj ekipi, kao ni Trump, Tuđman, Karamarko, Zlatko, Milinović...

Male
2015-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next