ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP OMEN DESKTOP

Go down

HP OMEN DESKTOP Empty HP OMEN DESKTOP

Post by Guest 14/6/2016, 07:19

http://store.hp.com/us/en/ContentView?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&eSpotName=omendesktop

dakle,HP izgleda planira omasoviti,i time oboriti cijene nabrijanih konfiguracija za špilung igara..vrlo dobra ideja,jerbo dati 2500 Ojra za kantu,je pretjerano..vrlo9 dobrodoslo..

Back to top Go down

HP OMEN DESKTOP Empty Re: HP OMEN DESKTOP

Post by Guest 22/6/2016, 18:23

HP announces updates to Omen gaming line for desktops and mobile

26 May 2016  By Wesley Fick
HP OMEN DESKTOP HP-Omen-desktop-2016-870x489
This past week, laptop and desktop OEM Hewlett-Packard invited the press around the world to join in on a briefing of their plans for the rest of 2016, or at least a part of it. The company is very conscious about its gaming brand and how people perceive it, and to that end they’ve spend considerable amounts of time and money in bringing things up to the same level as the competition, competing clock cycle for clock cycle with the biggest brands in the market. HP has had some success with a recently released Omen gaming laptop, and this year they’re extending the range and treating Omen as a premium gaming name brand, just as it should be given that it’s the final form of the now-dead VoodooPC hobbyist company. HP’s coming into 2016 swinging, and their lineup looks quite good.

“We created OMEN by HP for gamers who need their PC to deliver a great experience while also allowing them the flexibility to choose the level of performance and design that fits their needs,” said Kevin Frost, vice president and general manager of consumer personal systems at HP Inc. “The new OMEN platform offers the features gamers rely on – power for battling on the go, graphics for smooth gameplay and advanced thermal cooling to tackle the latest AAA games. The OMEN by HP delivers gamers what they need to strike first, and last.”

HP Omen gaming desktops

We’ll start off with the most important part of their revamp, the desktop offering. You may have noticed the news in the past few years that people are buying OEM desktops less and less these days, and that’s a problem for big-box OEMs like HP who bank on their ability to sell to the public and businesses. While the latter has no chance of ever going away, even with the invasion of thin client ecosystems and desktop virtualisation, the consumer market needs something more compelling in order to keep buying these pre-built systems. It seems like they’ve identified what people want, and the new Omen gaming desktop lineup looks good.
HP OMEN DESKTOP HP-Omen-desktop-chassis-2016-870x489
Specification-wise, these new Omen desktops are decidedly high-end systems. The outer casing is a mixture of brushed and painted steel, and the chassis at the front is lit up by an array of RGB LEDs that can be configured in a separate application HP will pre-install on these devices. The front is fairly plain, accentuated by the Omen logo on the lower left corner, and it’s different to most other case designs because there’s a single slot-loading DVD drive on the front, rotated to keep the black stripe in the center unbroken. It’s a small decision, but it’s one that makes the chassis immediately different to other designs I’ve seen.
Hardware-wise, HP is up to date with the latest Intel Skylake Core i7-6700K processors on offer, along with up to 32GB of DDR4-2133 memory on a custom motherboard design. Storage options include up to a 512GB SSD drive as well a 3TB hard drive. Graphics card options are also pretty modern, offering up to a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Founder’s Edition graphics card, or an AMD Radeon R9 390X 8GB GPU.
When quizzed about the odd offering, which leaves out some of AMD’s higher-performing parts like the Radeon R9 Nano and the Fury X, HP said that they were being proactive in giving gamers options in terms of GPUs to choose from, which to me says that they probably wanted some Fiji-based offerings, but couldn’t get them. Incoming Polaris updates, anyone? I’ll be sure to keep an eye out on any changes on this front. HP at least confirmed during the press briefing that new graphics options would be added as they became available.
HP OMEN DESKTOP OMEN-by-HP-Desktop-PC-with-Dragon-Red-LED_logo-detail-870x489
HP OMEN DESKTOP OMEN-by-HP-Desktop-PC-with-port-detail-870x489
Some other hints that HP threw in with the press presentation that I sat in on included optional water-cooled configurations for higher performance and lower noise levels. I’m not sure if HP is concentrating on overclocking performance in the Omen lineup, but it’s safe to say that it’s probably not their main aim with this release. The footnotes in the press release say as much, and they’ve been copied verbatim below:
Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii)  cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the  processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
HP also announced that they were qualifying their gaming desktops for VR headsets and playing games with a VR HMD like the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive. They’re concentrating more on the Vive than the Rift, and there will be bundle options available at the appropriate time. Relief swept over the chatbox during the presentation when HP said that they wouldn’t stand in the way of users upgrading their systems and made accessing their innards as painless as possible, though I expect that there will be some warranty restrictions that apply when choosing to upgrade one of these puppies.
The starting price point for the HP Omen desktop range is set at €1099 (approx. R19,000*), and availability is estimated to begin on 1 July 2016.

HP Omen 15 and 17 gaming notebooks

HP OMEN DESKTOP HP-Omen-17-laptop-2016-870x489
HP also made upgrades to their Omen laptop range. Previous iterations on this formula proved successful, although I never saw any of these offerings locally when writing up my Laptop Buyer’s Guide. The new Omen range will incorporate a 15-inch and a 17-inch design, which have some interesting technical differences between them. HP accents the design with their signature “dragon red” backlit keyboards, which have a similar overall look to the red backlit keyboards on some ASUS ROG laptops. These laptops (as well as the desktop) come with Windows 10 licenses pre-installed, and HP adds to this by including Intel RealSense cameras into the Omen laptops to allow access to features like Windows Hello sign-in.
There’s also a fast charging option, the first of its kind I’ve seen on a laptop from any of the major brands. HP offers fast charging on the 15-inch Omen laptop, allowing up to 90% of the battery life to be restored in 90 minutes with the device turned off, and thereafter the amperage drops to lower levels to allow a trickle charge to fill up the rest of the battery. There’s no technical reason why the 17-inch design can’t get this added on as well, but HP said that they don’t consider it a necessity because the smaller design will be ported around more often, while larger laptops tend to spend their life near to a wall socket. HP offers up to 10 hours of battery life on both models, which means both also come with NVIDIA’s Optimus graphics switching technology, and the battery capacity is the same on both models – 62 watt-hours.
Hardware-wise, things are looking pretty standard as far as laptops go. Intel Skylake Core i7 mobile processors are offered, and there’ll be models that ship with the cheaper, and just as capable Core i5-6300HQ. Graphics options start with the Geforce GTX 960M, and the press slides I saw only went up to the Geforce GTX 965M. When asked about this, HP revealed that this was not a restriction due to thermal concerns, and they were merely thinking about the price point for these designs. Consumers can expect more powerful models to get added into the lineup as time passes, and I expect that we’ll see those mainly on the 17-inch designs instead of the smaller 15-inch chassis.
HP OMEN DESKTOP HP-Omen-17-Front.jpg-400x340
HP OMEN DESKTOP HP-Omen-17-Left-Facing-400x340
HP OMEN DESKTOP HP-Omen-17-Left-Back-Facing-400x340
HP OMEN DESKTOP HP-Omen-17-Back-Facing-400x340
HP OMEN DESKTOP HP-Omen-17-Right-Facing-400x340
Memory and storage options include up to 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and either a 512GB SSD or 2TB HDD on the 15-inch model, or a dual-storage option on the 17-inch model with up to a 2TB HDD and a 128GB SSHD. Those storage options are skewed for now, and might be revised in the future. It’s possible that HP is just using SATA drives here, but there are previews already online that show an open M.2 SSD slot on the 15-inch model which is NVME capable. Perhaps HP wants to include M.2 drives in the future, but is sitting with a lot of SATA stock that they need to get done with first.
The usual additional frills apply to HP’s gaming lineup, which includes sound by Bang & Olufsen and HP Audio Boost technology, which might actually be the Beats technology with a new name. Display options also seem to be good, with full HD displays with an anti-glare coating available as standard, and 4K displays available at a price premium. Both are IPS panels, but neither of them are G-Sync capable, owing to the use of NVIDIA Optimus.
The HP Omen 15 has availability slated for 23 May 2016, which means it’s already selling in some regions in the EMEA, for a starting price of €799 (approx. R14,000). The Omen 17 has availability set to start on 13 June 2016, and has a base price of €999 (approx. R17,500).
These prices are in line with existing gaming laptops on the market, but I can’t help but feel that these prices should be adjusted locally to fuel adoption and drive people to start thinking about HP as a viable gaming laptop brand alongside Acer, MSI, and Lenovo. Some existing models locally retail for far more than what’s reasonable, and at R30,000, one could buy a gaming notebook from a competing brand with much higher specifications and performance.

http://www.nag.co.za/2016/05/26/hp-announces-updates-to-omen-gaming-line-for-desktops-and-mobile/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/6/2016, 18:38

kakogod,dobit cemo mocne i nabrijane strojeve,po cijenama koje su dosad bile rezervirane samo za u najboljem slucaju multimedijalne i low-end spilung strojeve..
nakitacim Asus i Acer sa svojim over 2000 Ojra skupim laptopima i desktopima..HP im bude porusio cijene samo tako... :20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22/6/2016, 18:54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/7/2016, 17:51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/7/2016, 17:59

g

Back to top Go down

Post by gargamel0101 9/7/2016, 19:06

ovi laptopi izgledaju odlično. baš sam u procesu da nabavi novi lap.
gargamel0101
gargamel0101

2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/7/2016, 20:41

Nije poanta da izgledaju odlicno nego da dobijes sto vise horsepowera za sto manje love..Neki drugi igraci nude isto opake strojeve,ali po bitno vecoj cijeni...prednost ovij je sto krecu sa stvarno pristupacnih 899 Ojra za pocetni model,koji je sve,samo nikako slab..dakle,nije multimedijalni,nego pravo sistokrvni igraci..u julu dolazi i desktop verzija..nju cekam,nakon dugo premisljanja..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/7/2016, 06:59

jos nema Desktopa u Saturnu i Media Marktu.. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/7/2016, 17:11

jos nishta... No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14/7/2016, 13:37

Suspect Suspect Suspect nema,a..nabrijo se na full prodrsku za virtualni realiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/8/2016, 16:32

At Least....

[size=32]The Omen X is HP’s insane new gaming PC[/size]

HP OMEN DESKTOP A93bcf154576d65099f82d644a6d0f6f52bcec3e.png.cf
Daniel Howley
Technology Editor
August 17, 2016

HP OMEN DESKTOP Tumblr_inline_oc2pm5G7XU1r19dv9_1280

This beast is the HP Omen X.

More

I’m a gamer. I love gaming PCs and over-the-top cases that look more like works of art than the standard black rectangles most PC makers sell. But HP, oh boy, HP has gone completely mad.
The company, which launched its Omen sub-brand of gaming PCs back in May, has rolled out its newest desktop gaming PC offering. It’s absolutely ridiculous in the best kind of way.
The Omen X is a computer like a Ferrari is a car. Let’s start with its case, which looks like something straight out of “Hellraiser.” A 60-pound behemoth, the Omen X houses its components in a cube that balances on its single edge thanks to two large supports.
HP says it designed the desktop’s case in such a way to help promote airflow — there are three different air champers to keep the system cool — and make it easier for enthusiasts to work on.

HP OMEN DESKTOP Tumblr_inline_oc2pm5qgyL1r19dv9_1280

It’s way bigger in person

More

Airflow is important for computers because the hotter a system gets, the more it will automatically lower its power output to keep from having a complete meltdown. And in the case of the Omen X, that’s a distinct possibility. That’s because the PC can be crammed with as much horsepower as you can afford.
A starter configuration of the Omen X will cost you a whopping $1,800 and includes an Intel Core-i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, a 2TB hard drive supplemented by a 256GB solid-state drive and an AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics card. That’s one hell of a system. The thing even comes with a ridiculous number of USB ports: 10! Do you need 10 USB ports? Probably not, but who cares?
Want to go even higher? HP will outfit the Omen X with twin Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 graphics chips (which cost about $700 each) and an incredibly unnecessary 32GB of RAM. And if you want to keep the system running as cool as possible, it comes with a liquid cooling setup that uses radiators to ensure your processor is nice and chilly. Oh, and its front panel is ringed in LEDs that you can program to any color.

HP OMEN DESKTOP Tumblr_inline_oc2pm6iFLg1r19dv9_1280

The inside of the Omen X

More

So yeah, the Omen is overdone to the extreme. But there’s a reason HP is diving headfirst into this hardcore gaming market. While PC sales have fallen over the past few quarters, high-end and gaming PCs have held up relatively well, explained Lewis Ward, IDC’s research director of gaming.
On top of that, Ward says the number of gamers who play PC games at least once a month will rise from 550 million in 2011 to 700 million this year. That kind of growth is being driven by the ever-increasing popularity of e-sports games such as “League of Legends” and “Counter Strike: Global Offensive,” among others.
If companies like HP weren’t aggressively targeting gamers, who also happen to upgrade their computers more frequently than non-gamers, they’d be missing out on an important opportunity.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/omen-x-hp-insane-gaming-000000490.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/8/2016, 16:35

uffff uffff ufff...startni model 1800 dolari...i to jos sa usranom Radejonkom..nisu tako obecavali..mada je koncept brutalan..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/8/2016, 16:46

no,sto je sa desktop modelima..ovo je serija X,boksovi i ti qrc-plci??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/8/2016, 16:49

uebote..zabrinuh se...ima desktopa pravih tower formata,i dobre su cijene... :20

• HP OMEN DESKTOP C05196764

[ltr]

Prev
[/ltr]

• HP OMEN DESKTOP C05196757

• HP OMEN DESKTOP C05196730

• HP OMEN DESKTOP C05196703

[ltr]

Next

OMEN 870 Desktop PC

Write the first review
Free shipping & free returns | Up to $40 off select Bose speakers with purchase of this PC | Get the HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One for only $29.99 with the purchase of any PC!
[/ltr]

• Windows 10 Home 64

• Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Skylake 65W; 4 Cores; 6MB Shared Cache; 14nm; Max Memory Speed: DDR4-2133/DDR3L-1600

• 8 GB memory; 1 TB HDD storage

• NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 Ti

[ltr]
See all Specs
Starting at$999.99

Customize & buy

Product #X9Q71AV_1

[/ltr]

• Features

• Specs

• Accessories

• Special offers

• Reviews

[ltr]
Go from gamer to gaming legend with the thrilling level of power competition demands. This OMEN desktop combines cutting-edge design and the industry’s latest hardware to deliver a performance monster, ready to handle intense AAA games with ease, and look good doing it.
HP OMEN DESKTOP C05196764

Championship-caliber performance

Intel® Core™ processors[1], NVIDIA® GTX™ or AMD R9 graphics, plus overclocking controls on select models. With this beastly hardware, you’ll always get the high FPS and crystal-clear graphics competition demands.

Equipped with the best

Overclock without fear and push your performance to the very edge, because with optional liquid cooling your machine always stays frosty.[2]
HP OMEN DESKTOP C05196737

HP OMEN DESKTOP C05196710

Built for the podium

The sleek, brushed-metal chassis and customizable LED lighting strikes the perfect balance of sophisticated looks and raw, gamer attitude.

VR certified. Gamer approved.

Do more than play your games. Be part of them on select configurations tuned for optimal VR performance.[3] Get equipped for the future of gaming with a seamless out-of-the-box experience.
HP OMEN DESKTOP C05196764[/ltr]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/8/2016, 16:50

http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/desktops/hp-omen-870-desktop-pc-x9q71av-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/8/2016, 16:51

[url=http://store.hp.com/us/en/SearchDisplay?client=&searchTerm=omen&search=%EE%98%81&charset=utf-8&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&beginIndex=0&pageSize=50&jumpid=ps_gymaw6xezr&aoid=51376&002=2189500&004=4174942527&005=25544193360&006=13818939412&009=e&011=hp omen][url=http://store.hp.com/us/en/SearchDisplay?client=&searchTerm=omen&search=&charset=utf-8&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&beginIndex=0&pageSize=50&jumpid=ps_gymaw6xezr&aoid=51376&002=2189500&004=4174942527&005=25544193360&006=13818939412&009=e&011=hp omen desktops&025=c]http://store.hp.com/us/en/SearchDisplay?client=&searchTerm=omen&search=&charset=utf-8&storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&beginIndex=0&pageSize=50&jumpid=ps_gymaw6xezr&aoid=51376&002=2189500&004=4174942527&005=25544193360&006=13818939412&009=e&011=hp%20omen%20desktops&025=c[/url][/url]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum