ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju

Go down

BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju Empty BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju

Post by Kermit 8/5/2016, 13:08

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2016/05/inside-the-war-room
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju Empty Re: BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju

Post by Kermit 8/5/2016, 13:09

[size=36]World War Three: Inside The War Room[/size]

BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju 624
Slowing the crisis in Ukraine and Russia’s involvement in Syria, the world is closer to super power confrontation than at any time since the end of the Cold War. Now a committee of senior former British military and diplomatic figures comes together to war game a hypothetical ‘hot war’ in Eastern Europe, including the unthinkable - nuclear confrontation.
The War Room faces a scenario that has haunted western strategists since the Ukraine conflict began: potential Russian military involvement in the Baltic States of Latvia and Estonia. Like Ukraine these countries have sizable Russian speaking minorities, but unlike Ukraine they are members of NATO, whose founding treaty states that an attack on one ally is an attack on all of them. Because of this, western analysts regularly war game a situation where Russia seeks to exploit ethnic tensions in the Baltic and test the strength of the NATO Alliance.
These ‘war games’ are normally held in secret. For the first time, we have filmed a major war game with some of Britain’s most senior military, political and diplomatic figures. The War Room includes former Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe General Sir Richard Shirreff; First Sea Lord Admiral Lord West; Joint Intelligence Committee Chair, Baroness Neville-Jones; British Ambassador to the United States, Sir Christopher Meyer; and British Ambassador to Moscow, Sir Tony Brenton - and the group contains a whole spectrum of views about how we should regard President Putin’s Russia.
The war game was filmed over a several hours in a single sitting, using concealed cameras in a purpose built set in a secure location in Central London. The scenarios were developed over many months of research, including conversations with serving military, diplomatic and political experts around the world. The film captures the escalating drama and tension of an unfolding conflict and the heated debate, as the War Room decides what actions Britain should take - right up to the brink of Armageddon.
The film is directed by Gabriel Range using the kind of techniques he employed on the Bafta-nominated drama The Day Britain Stopped (BBC Two, 2003) and Emmy winning Death Of A President (C4, 2006) including a mixture of repurposed archive and drama to bring the consequences of the room’s decisions to life.
Pictured: Baroness Neville-Jones
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju Empty Re: BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju

Post by Kermit 8/5/2016, 13:09

Naravno ranjeni i pijani ruski medvjed...
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 8/5/2016, 14:34

© Sputnik/ Sergei Kazak

RUSSIA
12:24 08.05.2016(updated 12:37 08.05.2016) Get short URL

The best current missile defenses system may prove powerless against Sarmat, Russia's new intercontinental ballistic missile, which will be ready for field trials this summer, according to the Russian news network Zvezda.

BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju 1016746853
© SPUTNIK/ VALERIY MELNIKOV
[size]
Invincible Shield: Russia Puts S-400 Systems on Combat Duty Near Moscow
Russia's latest intercontinental ballistic missile, Sarmat, may render all current missile defense systems obsolescent, the Russian news network Zvezda reported.

The RS-28 Sarmat is the state-of-the-art heavy liquid-propelled intercontinental ballistic missile which is currently being developed for the Russian army. 
It is designed to replace the old Soviet R-36M missiles Voevoda, codenamed 'Satan' by NATO, as the heavy silo-based component of Russia's nuclear deterrence. The RS-28 has been in development since 2009 and is scheduled to start replacing the old ICBMs in 2018.

BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju 1039256685
[/size]
© SPUTNIK/ VLADIMIR FEDORENKO
[size]
Launching an RS-20 Voyevoda (SS-18 Satan) intercontinental ballistic missile (File)
"In this sense, the Sarmat missile will not only become the R-36M's successor, but also to some extent it will determine in which direction nuclear deterrence in the world will develop," Zvezda said.
The broadcaster added that the RS-28 is capable of wiping out parts of the earth the size of Texas or France, and that its higher speed performance will enable it to speed past every missile defense system in existence.
Although there is very little information on the technical characteristics of the new missile, some sources said that the Sarmat is a two-stage missile with an estimated operational range of 10,000km and a mass of at least 100 tons, including a payload weighing from 4 tons up to 10 tons.

BBC poludio: dokumentarac o nukleranom napadu na SAD-e, baltičke države i Skandinaviju 1025926740
[/size]
© SPUTNIK/ IGOR ZAREMBO
[size]
Revealed: Russia's Ambitious New ICBM Early Warning System
The missile will be equipped with a MIRVed combination of a dozen heavy warheads, each individually steerable during reentry.  MIRV is an acronym for a multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle.

Sarmat warheads will have an array of advanced antimissile countermeasures meant to penetrate the US ABM shield. Speculation is rife that they would have a conventional hypersonic version like the US's Advanced Hypersonic Weapon or the Chinese WU-14 and could be used as a precision intercontinental weapon in a non-nuclear conflict.
The Russian Defense Ministry plans to put the Sarmat into service in late 2018 and complete replacing the Voevoda with the RS-28 by 2020.[/size]

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160508/1039258053/russia-ballistic-missile-sarmat.html#ixzz484Dyl900

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down