ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oliver Stone: Ukoliko pobjedi Hillary Clinton doći će do rata sa Rusijom

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oliver Stone: Ukoliko pobjedi Hillary Clinton doći će do rata sa Rusijom Empty Oliver Stone: Ukoliko pobjedi Hillary Clinton doći će do rata sa Rusijom

Post by Kermit 1/4/2016, 14:05

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-31/were-going-war-%E2%80%93-oliver-stone-fears-dangerous-extremism-neocon-hillary-clinton
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Oliver Stone: Ukoliko pobjedi Hillary Clinton doći će do rata sa Rusijom Empty Re: Oliver Stone: Ukoliko pobjedi Hillary Clinton doći će do rata sa Rusijom

Post by Kermit 1/4/2016, 14:06

When fear becomes collective, when anger becomes collective, it’s extremely dangerous. It is overwhelming… The mass media and the military-industrial complex create a prison for us, so we continue to think, see, and act in the same way… We need the courage to express ourselves even when the majority is going in the opposite direction… because a change of direction can happen only when there is a collective awakening… Therefore, it is very important to say, ‘I am here!’ to those who share the same kind of insight.

— Thich Nhat Hanh, Buddhist Monk, The Art of Power
Oliver Stone has penned a powerful and emotional takedown of Hillary Clinton, focusing on her insane neocon foreign policy chops in a piece published in the Huffington Post titled, Why I’m for Bernie Sanders.
What follows are just a few paragraphs, I suggest reading the entire thing:

We’re going to war — either hybrid in nature to break the Russian state back to its 1990s subordination, or a hot war (which will destroy our country). Our citizens should know this, but they don’t because our media is dumbed down in its “Pravda”-like support for our “respectable,” highly aggressive government. We are being led, as C. Wright Mills said in the 1950s, by a government full of “crackpot realists: in the name of realism they’ve constructed a paranoid reality all their own.” Our media has credited Hillary Clinton with wonderful foreign policy experience, unlike Trump, without really noting the results of her power-mongering. She’s comparable to Bill Clinton’s choice of Cold War crackpot Madeleine Albright as one of the worst Secretary of States we’ve had since … Condi Rice? Albright boasted, “If we have to use force it is because we are America; we are the indispensable nation. We stand tall and we see further than other countries into the future.”

Hillary’s record includes supporting the barbaric “contras” against the Nicaraguan people in the 1980s, supporting the NATO bombing of the former Yugoslavia, supporting the ongoing Bush-Iraq War, the ongoing Afghan mess, and as Secretary of State the destruction of the secular state of Libya, the military coup in Honduras, and the present attempt at “regime change” in Syria. Every one of these situations has resulted in more extremism, more chaos in the world, and more danger to our country.Next will be the borders of Russia, China, and Iran. Look at the viciousness of her recent AIPAC speech (don’t say you haven’t been warned). Can we really bear to watch as Clinton “takes our alliance [with Israel] to the next level”? Where is our sense of proportion? Cannot the media, at the least, call her out on this extremism? The problem, I think, is this political miasma of “correctness” that dominates American thinking (i.e. Trump is extreme, therefore Hillary is not).

This is why I’m praying still for Bernie Sanders, because he’s the only one willing, at least in the name of fiscal sanity, to cut back on our foreign interventions, bring the troops home, and with these trillions of dollars no longer wasted on malice, try to protect the “homeland” by actually rebuilding it and putting money into its people, schools, and infrastructure.

Albert Camus, talking about the doomed Spanish Civil War in the 1930s wrote, “Men of my generation have had Spain in our hearts. It was there that they learned … that one can be right and yet be beaten, that force can vanquish spirit, and that there are times when courage is not rewarded.” It’s true the light was extinguished for generations in Spain. America was sleeping, but it finally did the right thing and went to war against Fascism. I believe Fascism is still our greatest enemy and its face is everywhere in our so-called “democracies.” It was always about the moneyed interests that had the power. That is what Fascism is and that is the danger we are in now. Sanders talks about money, listen to him. He talks cogently about money and its power to distort. He’s the only one who has raised his voice against the corruption in our politics. Clinton has embraced this corruption.

Of course, Google told us all we needed to know several months ago:
Oliver Stone: Ukoliko pobjedi Hillary Clinton doći će do rata sa Rusijom Screen-Shot-2016-03-31-at-11.49.42-AM
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Oliver Stone: Ukoliko pobjedi Hillary Clinton doći će do rata sa Rusijom Empty Re: Oliver Stone: Ukoliko pobjedi Hillary Clinton doći će do rata sa Rusijom

Post by Kermit 1/4/2016, 14:08

Ikao se ne slažem sa njegovim kandidatom, sve ali apsolutno sve je bolje od nje, ako ona pobijedi dolazi do konačne faze, jer u biti Hillary je mnogostruko gora od Busha jer je sociopata i jako ali stvarno jako zla i opasna...naravno u našim medijima će biti prva žena predsjednik hahaha
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 1/4/2016, 14:09

prvo preplanuli pa žena pa peder pa transseksualac, demokracija mora napredovati

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by marcellus 1/4/2016, 14:09

inače baba je živo zlo

2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 1/4/2016, 14:10

marcellus wrote:prvo preplanuli pa žena pa peder pa transseksualac, demokracija mora napredovati
Poslije nje više neće niti birati, to jest niti sada nešto ne biraju a poslje ove čak niti to neće biti mogućno
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 1/4/2016, 14:11

marcellus wrote:inače baba je živo zlo
Oliver Stone: Ukoliko pobjedi Hillary Clinton doći će do rata sa Rusijom 12472803_10154103286389413_7074474402645437651_n
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 1/4/2016, 14:19

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 1/4/2016, 14:21

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/4/2016, 14:22

marcellus wrote:prvo preplanuli pa žena pa peder pa transseksualac, demokracija mora napredovati
 U HR je bil prvo albino, pa žena, pa onda tek bu Jandroković....

Back to top Go down

Post by epikur37 1/4/2016, 14:33

U tom slucaju se nadam da ce ruje sad pretvoriti u nuklearni pepeo
epikur37
epikur37

2015-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 1/4/2016, 14:36

Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 1/4/2016, 14:38

epikur37 wrote:U tom slucaju se nadam da ce ruje sad pretvoriti u nuklearni pepeo
mega proxy a ne klasični, pa nije Hillary toliko luda. Sa druge strane nesupjeh SAD-a u Siriji ih je zatekao, oni su mislisli pretvoriti Siriju u crnu rupu iz koje bi izgmizali milijuni emigrnata i ISIL-ovaca diljem bliskog istoka i Evrope, te bi jednim potezom uništili i Evropu, Siriju a možda i Iran kao ruske saveznice. Međutim vidim ima još forumskih idiota (abraham) koji podržavaju taj plan, vjerojatno zbog lijenosti mozga, zlostavljanja ili sličnog defekta u djetinstvu
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Clone Stormtrooper 1/4/2016, 15:44

poput klempe Obame koji je dokazao da su rasisticke predrasude o crncima opravdane i istinite ,tako ce i Hillary ako dobije mandat dokazati da su predrasude o plavusama opravdani i istiniti
Clone Stormtrooper
Clone Stormtrooper

Male
2016-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 1/4/2016, 16:06

Oliver Stone: Ukoliko pobjedi Hillary Clinton doći će do rata sa Rusijom 9f6be01832611efa50a7e9b1f00ecd1d
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by abraham 1/4/2016, 16:16

Sukob na americkoj ljevici???

abraham

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by vuksadinare 1/4/2016, 16:53

Izgleda da je ljevica problematicnija od desnice
vuksadinare
vuksadinare

2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit 1/4/2016, 17:19

abraham wrote:Sukob na americkoj ljevici???
Stone nakon svega može biti što hoće ti možeš samo da jedeš govna
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mutava baštarda 1/4/2016, 17:25

Šteta što nije lezba, mogli su preskakati stepenice na putu u utopiu...
mutava baštarda
mutava baštarda

2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by provocator 1/4/2016, 18:03

Boli me živo curac za taj američki cirkus.

Male
2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next