ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordanski kralj: Turska i Izrael podupiru teroriste

Go down

Jordanski kralj: Turska i Izrael podupiru teroriste Empty Jordanski kralj: Turska i Izrael podupiru teroriste

Post by Kermit 27/3/2016, 16:19

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-26/bombshell-king-jordan-blames-turkey-terror-europe-says-israel-looks-other-way-al-qae
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Jordanski kralj: Turska i Izrael podupiru teroriste Empty Re: Jordanski kralj: Turska i Izrael podupiru teroriste

Post by Kermit 27/3/2016, 16:19

• The Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, “believes in a radical Islamic solution to the problems in the region” and the “fact that terrorists are going to Europe is part of Turkish policy, and Turkey keeps getting a slap on the hand, but they get off the hook”.

• Intelligence agencies want to keep terrorist websites “open so they can use them to track extremists” and Google had told the Jordanian monarch “they have 500 people working on this”.

• Israel “looks the other way” at the al-Qaida affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra on its border with Syria because “they regard them as an opposition to Hezbollah”.

Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Jordanski kralj: Turska i Izrael podupiru teroriste Empty Re: Jordanski kralj: Turska i Izrael podupiru teroriste

Post by AlfaOmega 27/3/2016, 17:02

Treba sveca postaviti za premijera Izraela, pa da ta nakaradna tvorenina konačno propadne.

2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down