ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine

Go down

Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine Empty Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine

Post by Kermit Fri 18 Mar - 14:33

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3498326/Hermit-lives-hobbit-house-mud-hut-foraged-materials-including-mattress-dried-leaves-bath-driftwood-ordered-leave-home.html?ito=social-facebook
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine Empty Re: Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine

Post by Kermit Fri 18 Mar - 14:35

Hermit who lives in a 'hobbit house' mud hut made from foraged materials including a mattress made of dried leaves and a bath out of driftwood is ordered to leave his home 

• Daniel Pike built his home in a forest on the outskirts of a north London wood from clay and other foraged items

• 28-year-old has lived there for four years after being made homeless but has now been told he must leave the site 

• Defied bosses at The Woodland Trust and vowed to stay at the house, which includes solar panels and a garden 

A hermit who lives in a remote mud hut made from foraged materials including a leaf mattress has been ordered to leave the property.
Daniel Pike created his house from clay and other items in Merry Hill forest, a woodland on the outskirts of north London, after being made homeless four years ago.
The 28-year-old made window frames and a bath out of driftwood, and even fashioned a small hole to make an indoor fire in a bid to make the house habitable.
But he has now been told by bosses at The Woodland Trust - who own the site - that he must go.
Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine 32513BC300000578-3498326-image-a-3_1458290869120

+10

A hermit who lives in a remote mud hut made from foraged materials (pictured above) including a driftwood bath has been ordered to leave the property

Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine 32513BC800000578-3498326-image-a-5_1458290878780

+10

Daniel Pike, pictured on his makeshift bed, created his house from clay and other items in Merry Hill forest, a woodland on the outskirts of north London, after being made homeless four years ago

He discovered Carpenders Park after being made homeless and used materials from the wood - including clay from the riverbed - to erect a property, which can now be seen on Google Earth.

He said: 'When I first saw the land it was bare but I knew straight away it was perfect.' 
The house, which Mr Pike said took six months and seven attempts to build, also has solar panels on the roof, a bridge and garden, a bathing area and sitting area. 
Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine 32513AEF00000578-3498326-image-a-7_1458290889890

+10

The 28-year-old fashioned window frames out of driftwood and a included a small fire hole and shelves, which he keeps food on 
Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine 32513AF800000578-3498326-image-a-12_1458290921752

+10

Mr Pike has now been told by bosses at The Woodland Trust - who allegedly said they own the site - that he must go. He has vowed to stay in the property
Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine 32513AD500000578-3498326-image-a-16_1458290932780

+10

The property includes a small shelter for wood as well as a porch and straw roof. Mr Pike has also managed to keep a variety of tools at the house
Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine 32513AF300000578-3498326-image-a-18_1458290939031

+10

A separate outdoor shelter includes an old white sofa, which is covered with a green blanket, and what appears to be a small wooden table 
He has even built a filter system from the stream that produces clean drinking water.
He added: 'We belong to the land, the land doesn’t belong to us. I don’t think I’m squatting.
'Through being spiritual, positive and adapting to the changes in life I have managed to get through these hard times and become a better person.
'No one knows I’m here. I am so proud of what I have achieved and feel so lucky to call this place home.'
Mr Pike, who spends most of his days meditating, doing odd jobs and growing vegetables, said he is trying to work out ways he can extend his compound. 
Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine 32513BDF00000578-3498326-image-a-20_1458290966226

+10

The house, which Mr Pike said took six months and seven attempts to build, also has solar panels on the roof, a bridge and garden, a bathing area and sitting area
Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine 32513AE300000578-3498326-image-a-10_1458290908555

+10

The former Tesco worker has even built a filter system from the stream - including a water wheel - that produces clean drinking water
Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine 32513BCD00000578-3498326-image-a-14_1458290926610

+10

Mr Pike, who spends most of his days meditating, doing odd jobs and growing vegetables, said he is trying to work out ways he can extend his compound
Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine 325310E300000578-3498326-image-a-32_1458297985927

• SHARE PICTURE

[size]

+10

The site - including Mr Pike's clay hut and outdoor area - can be seen in the middle of the woodland on Google Earth 
The sheltered spot is two miles from the nearest shop, which Mr Pike, a vegan, visits periodically to stock up on food that would otherwise be thrown away.
He added: 'The only think I miss about modern life is a hot shower.'
A spokesman for The Woodland Trust confirmed it was aware of Mr Pike. 
They added: 'It is a highly unusual situation and one we are treating with care and consideration. We are working with him to seek a resolution.'
The order comes less than a week after a man who had been living in a home made out of straw, wood and reeds on the banks of the River Severn was told he had to knock the property down by council chiefs. 
[/size]
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine Empty Re: Britanija: zadnji pustinjak mora otići iz divljine

Post by Kermit Fri 18 Mar - 14:38

Baš šteta, koliko ljudi ne shvaćaju da je život u prirodi nasušna potreba...
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Fri 18 Mar - 14:39

They need to move him because he's almost - almost FREE. And that is not allowed. We must be kept in controlled environment and monitored at all times and have our days dictated and weekends rationed. Families are already trimmed and most youngsters used to a life of marginalisation - Just make sure you get to work, like automatons.
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kic Fri 18 Mar - 14:40

genijalan lik-
kic
kic
Admin

Male
2014-04-10

https://www.ex-iskon-pleme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kermit Fri 18 Mar - 14:42

kic wrote:genijalan lik-
je, bokte napravio od granja i ilovače pročiščivač voda
Kermit
Kermit

Female
2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Mar - 18:18

Ova se tema fino poslozila na ono sto sam odgovorio neukim likovima,da im "demokracija" na zapadu je obicni pamflet,kad treba placati porez,birati politicare i opcenito drzati gradjanstvu joojca u procijepu..
Isto tako ne mos jednostavno odhebati sve i otici zivjeti u prirodu,nece ti drzava dopustiti..
Rusija je vec drugi par rukava...jednostavno odes u sibir ili pustopoljine,dignes si brvnaru i lovi i zivi..nitko te nece dirati..

Back to top Go down

Post by red wolf Fri 18 Mar - 18:26

asilovski wrote:Baš šteta, koliko ljudi ne shvaćaju da je život u prirodi nasušna potreba...
Dobiti ćete ono po mjeri...Uskoro...hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
red wolf
red wolf

Male
2016-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Mar - 19:36

ustvari,kako drzava nekom moze narediti da napusti mjesto gdje on zeli zivjeti...nije li to protivno "demokraciji"??

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi Fri 18 Mar - 21:44

asilovski wrote:
kic wrote:genijalan lik-
je, bokte napravio od granja i ilovače pročiščivač voda

Glina ( prava čista ) je zdrava i za pojesti frenju.

Glina je vodonepropusna pa ne filtrira tekućinu. To radi pijesak ili ugljen, najbolje skupa.

Inače na ovakve vijesti popizdim. Isto je u Americi,, jednostavno je zakonom zabranjeno boraviti izvan nekog područja.

Ili je nacionalni park ili rijeke i obale pripadaju upravi za vode pa zato ne smiješ, sa obe strane pruge po 50 m je vlasništvo željeznice pa ne smiješ ni tamo i tako

demokracija i sloboda su samo fiktivni pojmovi.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Mar - 22:01

Sibir majka..niti koga briga za tebe ako odes tamo,nit je zabranjeno normalno zivjeti kao na Zapadu..
eboteIrud,po ljeti kroz grad prolazi rijeka na dvije linije,a zabranjeno kupanje..nego idi na bazene pa procesiraj u ustima tudju pišalinu... No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar - 10:39

Zapad Sucks..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by frakcija Sat 19 Mar - 11:03

Išćerat nonkonformizam kao antidruštveni element iz svake glave. Što bi bilo kad bi svi sad odjednom počeli dobivat ideje? Nepredvidiv ishod. Prijetnja stabilnosti sustavu.
frakcija
frakcija

2016-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down