ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sirija

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down

Sirija - Page 26 Empty Re: Sirija

Post by Leviathan2 1/5/2016, 00:29

Sirija - Page 26 LiveLeak-dot-com-e55_1461960881-Deir-Ezzor2_1461961070.jpg.resized
Heavy skirmishes embroiled Deir Ezzor today as the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and ISIS militants continued to battle over the provincial capital. Effectively, 23 ISIS fighters were killed as government troops demolished 3 buildings along the al-Arfi street which is located near the Hamdiyeh district and Old Airport neighbourhood. Furthermore, the Syrian Air Force targeted ISIS positions at the town of Al-Muhasan (south of Deir Ezzor city) which in turn destroyed 4 vehicles and an estimated 15 fighters. Meanwhile, sporadic clashes are still ongoing at the al-Sina’ah district and Industrial Center as the SAA controls about 80% of both neighbourhoods. Remarkably, the SAA suffered no casualties in Deir Ezzor during today’s battle. The main fighting force on the government side in Deir Ezzor is made up of: – The 104th Brigade of the Republican Guard (led by Major General Issam Zahreddine). – The al-Qassem group (led by General Ghassan Tarraf). – The 137th Artillery Brigade. – The 17th Reserve Division. – local Sunni fighters of the al-Shaitat tribe. Not much is known about ISIS’ military manpower and capabilities in Deir Ezzor; however, their fighters greatly outnumber the government soldiers defending the provincial capital. Currently, Tiger Forces (elite offensive SAA branch) are pushing east of Palmyra as Major General Suheil al-Hassan has been tasked with breaking the ISIS siege on Deir Ezzor.

jebe issam i ne vadi, ovo im postaòla rutina, jebote ako ovako nastave nestat ce im isisovaca do kraja godine affraid

Leviathan2

2015-10-04

http://www.uzaludnipokusaj.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 1/5/2016, 00:30

jos kad mu se tiger suhail dokotrlja sa ekipom, aupickumaterinu

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 1/5/2016, 02:29

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 1/5/2016, 10:53

Usred bombardiranja i nasilja

Damask noćni život nudi rijetki predah za mlade Sirijace

Manje od godinu dana nakon što je pretrpjela svakodnevno granatiranje, sirijske prijestolnice Stari Grad uživa preporod; "Mjesta su pretrpana. Tu praktički vidjeti presjek društva ", kaže konobar Dana Daqqaq, 21.

Sirija - Page 26 3999909299

Selfie in La Marionnette Pub u Damask, Sirija, 10. ožujka 2016.

Pod vojnom punktu u Damasku Stari grad, samo milju od pohaban bojišnice između vlade i pobunjenika održan teritorija, mladi Sirijci sjesti na vrtni zid pušenje, pijenje piva ili bezalkoholna pića, a govori o svemu, ali u ratu.

Sirija - Page 26 1609909622
Dana Daqqaq, a bartender at Pub Sharqi, pours a drink during her shift in Damascus, Syria, March 25, 2016. 

Shells were hitting Damascus's city center late last year, including near Bab Sharqi gate. Now, people smoke water pipes outside Pub Sharqi - a play on words that reads the same in Arabic - or watch football at noisier bar "80's" next door.

Sirija - Page 26 646531779

Dana, a bartender at Red Bar, prepares a drink with a shaker for a customer in Damascus

"People are tired of war and just want to live a normal life, so they go out, they socialize," said bartender Dana Daqqaq, a 21-year-old with bleached-blonde hair who works at night while studying for her fine art degree.

Sirija - Page 26 2848571235

'I stayed here'
Daqqaq said bar life was more than just a way to forget the war, but all the revelers had traumatic personal stories.
"Family on my dad's side serving in the army were killed under siege in Homs," said Dana Ibrahim, 21, sitting at the same bar as Rahal. "My mum and four sisters live close to the military airport in Mezze."

Sirija - Page 26 468280179

Sirija - Page 26 1630089235

Sirija - Page 26 2541837182

Sirija - Page 26 731457714

Sirija - Page 26 1548294563

Sirija - Page 26 3540642819

Hubsch

--------------------------------------------------------------

Eto ima života u Damasku i ostalim slobodnim gradovima 

za razliku od Rakke di su isis koljači

Jasno je sada za šta se Sirijci bore

http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.716726
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 1/5/2016, 11:22

Inace su Rusi trazili da UN/Vijece Sigrunosti , konacno stavi

Jaish al Islam i Ahrar al Sham

na listu teroristickih organizacija a zajedno sa Nusrom i ISILom,

a te dvije islamističke organizacije  cine valjda 75% svih "pobunjenickih" boraca na tlu Sirije. 

Nakon ovog pokolja Turaka,  ostavljeno je Kurdima i FSA da rijese medjusobne odnose u sj.Alepu 

Od ovoga primirja  ce se pomno osmatrati radarima tko ispaljuje granate

(SAA je prije nekog vremena dobila ruske radare za artiljeriju),

i onda konacno staviti na listu terorista  Jaish al Islam i Ahrar al Sham(do sada su Ameri bili kocnicari). 

PS-Tekst preuzet

--------------------------------------------------------

Nekoliko -Točka -U- projektila po Idlibu

Sirija - Page 26 GypgvBzb9g71uJI_

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/30-april-a-number-of-tochka-missiles-bombarding-killi-village
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 1/5/2016, 11:31

Video of Lebanese Army targeting militants and ammunition store in Arsal

BM-21- Grad..............dron snimka u linku prikazuje uništavanje streljiva i oružja isis-a

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/1-may-video-of-lebanese-army-targeting-militants-and-ammunition
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 1/5/2016, 11:36

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/1-may-statement-released-by-42-fsalinked-groups-refusing

spisak 42 islamističke grupacije koje odbijaju primirje

Sirija - Page 26 ChWVeoVWwAA-GFq

Koliko tih raznih islamo bandi ima samo. 

Ako već odbijaju primirje, još bolje.....prži.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger snage oslobodile nekoliko mjesta u istočnoj Palmyra

Sirija - Page 26 ChWwN2FUgAAz3hN

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2016/1-may-tiger-forces-liberate-several-sites-in-east-palmyra

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ide se pomalo i na istok ka Deir Zoru.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 1/5/2016, 13:40

malo ih yebe deir zour pa moraju onamo inace bi pitanje alepa bilo rijeseno a koliko imam info ide se iz latakije prema afrinu da se zacepi idlib i turska granica, evo sad dole pisu da su rusi naoruzali kurde u afrinu a ja to pisao prije mjesec i pol, znaci uskoro ce tarapana na kvadrat cim rusi pocinju objavljivat da su dali oruzje, mislim da su cekali da ameri prekrse dogovor i dodatno naoruzaju stakore tako da i oni  imaju ciste ruke sto se tice naoruzavanja kurda u afrinu,

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 1/5/2016, 14:03

[size=34]Illegal Muslim prayer hall blown up in Russia after police find explosives inside (VIDEO)[/size]
Published time: 30 Apr, 2016 13:09Edited time: 30 Apr, 2016 17:26
Get short URL
Sirija - Page 26 57248e65c3618838028b456d
© FSB video

9K5.3K
Explosives found in an illegal Muslim prayer hall near the Russian city of Samara was eliminated right inside the building. Bomb disposal team deemed it too dangerous to take the explosives out.
The video of the controlled explosion shows a considerable part of the building being destroyed in the blast.

A police dog helped to find a cache with more than a kilogram of explosives of unknown origin. A bomb-disposal expert said extracting the explosives would be definitely unsafe and bomb technicians rolled in a water cannon, a source within Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) told RT.
The federal highway M5 passing right in front of the house was blocked in both directions and people were evacuated from all nearby buildings.
The house was used for gatherings of Salafis, followers of an ultra-conservative movement within Sunni Islam, and it was not registered with the regional Muslim community as an official house of worship.
Inside the house, the FSB’s special forces detained 53 young men, at least one of whom was promoting the Islamic State terror group online.

50+ detained, explosives found in illegal prayer hall in southern Russia - reportshttps://t.co/0yvq4m81MBpic.twitter.com/UesK4V9FRk
— RT (@RT_com) April 29, 2016
[size]
According to an FSB source, the arrests made at the illegal prayer hall triggered a series of house raids, which helped uncover more explosives, handguns, grenades and ammo.
The same source said other known members of that particular Salafi community are currently fighting in Syria for the jihadists.[/size]

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 1/5/2016, 14:03

https://www.rt.com/news/341472-illegal-prayer-hall-blowup/

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/5/2016, 19:16

Yehudi wrote:Usred bombardiranja i nasilja

Manje od godinu dana nakon što je pretrpjela svakodnevno granatiranje, sirijske prijestolnice Stari Grad uživa preporod; "Mjesta su pretrpana. Tu praktički vidjeti presjek društva ", kaže konobar Dana Daqqaq, 21.

Pod vojnom punktu u Damasku Stari grad, samo milju od pohaban bojišnice između vlade i pobunjenika održan teritorija, mladi Sirijci sjesti na vrtni zid pušenje, pijenje piva ili bezalkoholna pića, a govori o svemu, ali u ratu.

Dana Daqqaq, a bartender at Pub Sharqi, pours a drink during her shift in Damascus, Syria, March 25, 2016. 

Shells were hitting Damascus's city center late last year, including near Bab Sharqi gate. Now, people smoke water pipes outside Pub Sharqi - a play on words that reads the same in Arabic - or watch football at noisier bar "80's" next door.

Dana, a bartender at Red Bar, prepares a drink with a shaker for a customer in Damascus

"People are tired of war and just want to live a normal life, so they go out, they socialize," said bartender Dana Daqqaq, a 21-year-old with bleached-blonde hair who works at night while studying for her fine art degree.

'I stayed here'
Daqqaq said bar life was more than just a way to forget the war, but all the revelers had traumatic personal stories.
"Family on my dad's side serving in the army were killed under siege in Homs," said Dana Ibrahim, 21, sitting at the same bar as Rahal. "My mum and four sisters live close to the military airport in Mezze."

Hubsch

picki ko salate..i to dobre..lajkam.. jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 1/5/2016, 20:20

Winter is coming wrote:https://www.rt.com/news/341472-illegal-prayer-hall-blowup/

View image on Twitter
Sirija - Page 26 ChOl8cvXEAA6AtX

Follow
Sirija - Page 26 GE1X4ASz_normalRT 

✔️‎@RT_com
[ltr]50+ detained, explosives found in illegal prayer hall in southern Russia - reports http://on.rt.com/7bfj [/ltr]
7:50 PM - 29 Apr 2016

•  

•  105105 Retweets

•  5050 likes

Kakve veze imaju sa Sirijom ova dva upisa 

zar nisu tribali ići na -kutak za Rusofile-:^0

Bombe, eksploziv, pištolji..................50 salafi terorista misli da će proći nezapaženo u Rusiji  :^0

i to svi bili već na ratištu u Siriji.

I onda vijest da je ilegalna gradjevina eksplodirala, pa kako nebi kad su skladištili eksploziv.

Barem da je više eksploziva bilo pa da im je sve na glavu palo.

Sirija - Page 26 57248e65c3618838028b456d

Eksplodirala djamija..............Putin je kriv jer mu je plin loše kvalitete. :^0
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 1/5/2016, 22:58

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 2/5/2016, 13:32

[size=35]SYRIAN ARMY PLANNING OFFENSIVE ON ISIS ‘CAPITAL’ RAQQA AIDED BY RUSSIAN JETS[/size]

Important location for the terrorist organization, due to the number of oil fields in its vicinity...

[size=17]RT.com - APRIL 29, 2016 4 Comments 

[/size]

Sirija - Page 26 Isis-flag2

[size=15][size=12]12

[/size]
[/size]

The Syrian Army plans to launch an attack on Islamic State’s de facto capital Raqqa and its other stronghold of Deir ez-Zor with the help of Russian air support. The announcement was made by Russia’s envoy to the UN Office in Geneva Aleksey Borodavkin.

Borodavkin, who is also the permanent representative to other international organizations in Geneva, said it is imperative that the fight against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) and other terrorist groups, such as Al-Nusra Front continues.

“This is what the Syrian Army is doing with support from the Russian Air Force. As a result of these actions, Palmyra has been recaptured and now they are planning to launch an operation towards Deir ez-Zor and Raqqa. Fighting is taking place against groups like Al-Nusra Front in Aleppo and a few other places,” Borodavkin said, as cited by RIA.

Deir ee-Zor is located in the north east of Syria and has been under IS control for months. It is an important location for the terrorist organization, due to the number of oil fields in its vicinity.

In January, the Russian Defense Ministry said that around 2,000 IS fighters had been deployed to the area, due to its important strategic location, citing data received from Syrian opposition.

The Russian Air Force has carried out a number of sorties in the Deir ez-Zor region, with all jihadist targets, which had been reconfirmed via a number of channels, as well as through drone surveillance and cooperation with the Syrian opposition, being successfully hit.

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 2/5/2016, 13:41

Čak i -isis- ima bespilotne letjelice ( made in serdogan) a i druge, puno manje islamističke bande

poput -turkmensih ubojica (sivih vukova) i mnoge druge u posjedu su bespilotnih letjelica.

Ni to nije čudo jer su im dostavljeni i -pzo- sustavi ( manpads )

Bilo kako bilo, od Palmire se ide lagano na istok ka naftnim poljima i ka Dei Zoru

kako di se ta bitna enklava deblokirala nakon 4 god. 

Jasna stvar da se simultano mora ići i na Rakku, tući zmiju/ hidru u sve glave koje ima.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 2/5/2016, 18:25

2 glave : Raka i Alepo

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yehudi 2/5/2016, 20:51

Winter is coming wrote:2 glave : Raka i Alepo

To je to.

Dodao bih Idlib ali će i on, kao i druge enklave , pasti vrlo brzo nakon šta sazrije situacija.

Pobiti gamad islamističku i sve pet.
Yehudi
Yehudi

2014-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 2/5/2016, 20:56

Yehudi wrote:
Winter is coming wrote:2 glave : Raka i Alepo

To je to.

Dodao bih Idlib ali će i on, kao i druge enklave , pasti vrlo brzo nakon šta sazrije situacija.

Pobiti gamad islamističku i sve pet.
greska, idlib je otvoren prema turskoj i ova gamad iz alepa i okolice dobiva logistiku od tuda, zatvorit idlib i kula od karata se rusi, samo ostaju onda isisovi stakori a oni nemaju kuda

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan2 2/5/2016, 21:08

bogomdani wrote:
Yehudi wrote:Usred bombardiranja i nasilja

'I stayed here'

Hubsch

picki ko salate..i to dobre..lajkam.. jocolor
bio sam u alepu , damasku i latakiji prije rata, svetac, da odes tamo ja mislim da bi morao uzet godisnji da se odmoris od pichica, doslovno ko salate, ebo ove nase glumice, malo bi malo nebi,  a ljepotica na kamare , mislim  jebote, ovi divljaci umjesot da yebu ubijaju zenske, ma stoka na kvadrat, pederi arapski

Male
2015-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 3/5/2016, 03:13

zgodne koke te arapkinje

Male
2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is coming 3/5/2016, 18:42