ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Empty Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing

Post by prckov 22/3/2023, 11:09

Op-Ed: Biden’s veto of anti-ESG bill shows the ‘Big Guy’ could not care less about the ‘Little Guy’ | Opinion | thecentersquare.com

On March 20, after more than two full years in the Oval Office, President Joe Biden issued the first veto of his presidency.
So, what awful bill did Biden prevent from becoming the law of the land? Well, actually, Biden’s single veto to date stops a commonsense, bipartisan bill that would have protected Americans’ retirement savings from being hijacked for political purposes and social justice initiatives.
Yes, once again, the “Big Guy” is sticking it to the “Little Guy.” But, is this really all that out of the ordinary, given Biden’s track record as a senator?

For those unaware of the Big Guy’s penchant to protect Big Business, Big Banks, and Big Government (not to mention Big Tech and Big Pharma), all you need to know is that Biden has quite a sordid history of defending powerful financial institutions, even when it comes to the detriment of hard-working Americans.

Yet, it is Biden’s latest action – in which he sided with the likes of BlackRock, Vanguard, State Street, and all the other financial titans pushing their latest scheme – that has left so many on the left and right befuddled.

In short, Biden used his veto power to kill a bill that would have protected 150 million Americans’ retirement savings, which currently stand at about $12 trillion, from being used to push a leftwing political and social agenda under the guise of the meek-sounding environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investment metric.

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Empty Re: Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing

Post by prckov 22/3/2023, 11:13

uzme lovu od radnickih mirovina i ulazu u komunisticke alate kao sto su to ESG i DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion)

neb on to al jebiga, kovid, klimaaaa, gretaaaa, demokracijaaa i to

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Empty Re: Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing

Post by prckov 22/3/2023, 11:18

btw da malo objasnimo pricu o greti i WEF-u:

. It's no COINCIDENCE that her first appearance was on August 20, 2018, with a sit-in protest in front of the Swedish Parliament, followed COINCIDENTALLY four days later by the release of a book she co-authored with her mother.

But that's not all - the PR machine for her was already in full swing on August 20, thanks to a man named Ingmar Rentzhog, who financed and drove the campaign through his company, 
"WeDontHaveTime"
. And guess what? Rentzhog is also COINCIDENTALLY the chairman of the think tank "Global Challenge" ("ChallengesFnd"), which is now COINCIDENTALLY fully financed by a billionaire named Kristine Person, a member of the Swedish Social Democratic Workers' Party and former minister in the government under Stefan Löfven.

And if that's not enough, Rentzhog purely COINCIDENTALLY happened to walk by the Swedish Parliament on August 20 and encounter Greta during her sit-in protest, taking a photograph of her. But wait, there's more - Rentzhog and Gretas mother had already met before at a climate conference on May 4, 2018, which is COINCIDENTALLY the exact date when Rentzhog became CEO of the aforementioned think tank.

And here's something interesting - both Kristine Person and Stefan Löfven happen to be members of Klaus Schwab's 
WEF
. It's amazing how all these connections seem to come full circle, isn't it?

It's clear to me that something fishy is going on behind the scenes here. These people are manipulating the public and abusing their power for their own political gain. We need to be aware of their tactics and warn everybody we know about the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 22/3/2023, 11:23

prckov wrote:uzme lovu od radnickih mirovina i ulazu u komunisticke alate kao sto su to ESG i DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion)

to je ulaganje u korporacije ciji primarni cilj nije profit nego woke (komunisticka ideologija) i koje rade u gubicima kao na primjer sto je Disney u gubicima preko 5 milijardi $$. Al posto lova nije njihova, nego tuda, a cilj (komunizam) ne bira sredstva onda ko jebe sirotinju koja nema kriticku svijest pa ne razumiju da je to za njihovo dobro. Ono bit ce sretni i to  :D

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 22/3/2023, 11:35

prckov wrote:
prckov wrote:uzme lovu od radnickih mirovina i ulazu u komunisticke alate kao sto su to ESG i DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion)

to je ulaganje u korporacije ciji primarni cilj nije profit nego woke (komunisticka ideologija) i koje rade u gubicima kao na primjer sto je Disney u gubicima preko 5 milijardi $$. Al posto lova nije njihova, nego tuda, a cilj (komunizam) ne bira sredstva onda ko jebe sirotinju koja nema kriticku svijest pa ne razumiju da je to za njihovo dobro. Ono bit ce sretni i to  :D

al dobro nove generacije ce imat kriticku svijest, cak ce kao potvrdu za to imat i certifikate, i to ravno iz uvazenih akademskih institucija:

- Stanford offers a "Certificate in Critical Consciousness and Anti-Oppressive Praxis."Stanford is handing out Woke Certificates.  this is what your children are earning instead of grades when they get their neat little SEL reports. SEL platforms measure your child's level of Critical Consciousness, not their character development.     

SEL = social emotional learning (u prevodu komunisticko psiholoski izivljavanje nad djecom)

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 22/3/2023, 11:46

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing FryxO4TWYAIDbBE?format=jpg&name=large

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 22/3/2023, 11:48

transformative changes  ;)

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing FryxPErX0AY9tUe?format=jpg&name=large

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 22/3/2023, 11:53

progres  ;)

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing FryxPkSXgAAf4BL?format=jpg&name=medium

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:00

odlicno i detaljno pojasnjenje o tome sto ce znaciti ESG ideologija unutar EU i onih izvan EU 

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:02

woke ekonomski fasizam

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:16

istovremeno treba razvijat kriticku svijest kod djece (marksisticka klasna svijest primjenjena na spol, seksualnu orjentaciju, rasu itd) 

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Fr39HdYWIAMno5n?format=jpg&name=large

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:22

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Friozc10

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:26

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Frtbvw10

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:28

kako crnci manifestiraju kriticku svijest
Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Frwam810

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:31

kriticka svijest u STEM

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Fry0c_10

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:32

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Fry0c110

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:33

kriticka svijest u inzinjerstvu

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Fry0c710

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:35

prckov wrote:kriticka svijest u inzinjerstvu

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Fry0c710

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Fry0ch10

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:45

obrazovanje nije nikad neutralno, mora bit politicko (marksist Paulo Freire)
Sve pedagoske akademije u americi i ostalim anglo zemljama se temelje na Freireovoj (marksistickoj) pedagogiji gdje ucenje nije cilj nego razvijanje kriticke svijesti o potlacenosti i odnosu moci u drustvu. Svaka nejednakost izmedu razlicitih identitetskih skupina (u bilo kojem podrucju) se smatra posljedicom potlacenosti i diskriminacije. Djecu treba uciti da razviju kriticku svijest kako bi to prepoznali tako da doslovno sve postaje dokaz toga jer se ne temelji na racionalnosti i dokazima nego na subjektivnosti i emocijama

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Fry0cx10

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 23/3/2023, 10:51

prckov wrote:obrazovanje nije nikad neutralno, mora bit politicko (marksist Paulo Freire)
Sve pedagoske akademije u americi i ostalim anglo zemljama se temelje na Freireovoj (marksistickoj) pedagogiji gdje ucenje nije cilj nego razvijanje kriticke svijesti o potlacenosti i odnosu moci u drustvu. Svaka nejednakost izmedu razlicitih identitetskih skupina (u bilo kojem podrucju) se smatra posljedicom potlacenosti i diskriminacije. Djecu treba uciti da razviju kriticku svijest kako bi to prepoznali tako da doslovno sve postaje dokaz toga jer se ne temelji na racionalnosti i dokazima nego na subjektivnosti i emocijama

Biden uses first veto to defend rule on ESG investing Frhgs210

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next