ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compulsory Schooling Laws Aren’t Progressive, They’re Inhumane

Go down

Compulsory Schooling Laws Aren’t Progressive, They’re Inhumane Empty Compulsory Schooling Laws Aren’t Progressive, They’re Inhumane

Post by prckov 16/7/2022, 00:52

Compulsory Schooling Laws Aren’t Progressive, They’re Inhumane - Foundation for Economic Education (fee.org)

Education freedom begins when government compulsion ends.
Someone asked me recently if I could wave a magic wand and do one thing to improve American education what would it be. Without hesitation, I replied: Eliminate state compulsory schooling statutes. Stripping the state of its power to define and control education under a legal threat of force is a necessary step in pursuit of education freedom and parental empowerment.

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Compulsory Schooling Laws Aren’t Progressive, They’re Inhumane Empty Re: Compulsory Schooling Laws Aren’t Progressive, They’re Inhumane

Post by prckov 16/7/2022, 00:56

treba iz djecaka istjerat toksicnost, patrijarhat i bijelu supremaciju dok su jos mali
trebaju imat pravu svijest za progres a ne pogresnu (tradicionalnu) svijest
u tu svrhu ce posluzit niskointeligentni idealisti ko ova budala

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Compulsory Schooling Laws Aren’t Progressive, They’re Inhumane Empty Re: Compulsory Schooling Laws Aren’t Progressive, They’re Inhumane

Post by prckov 16/7/2022, 00:59

transformative power of early intervention  ;)

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by T. 16/7/2022, 01:01

prckov wrote:treba iz djecaka istjerat toksicnost, patrijarhat i bijelu supremaciju dok su jos mali
A šta ako su dječaci kmice? :?
T.
T.

2014-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 16/7/2022, 01:10

a stvaranje prave svijesti kod ovih sa urodenom pogresnom svijescu ce udruzenje prosvjetara podmazat lovom, naravno

The data reviewed by Americans for Fair Treatment, which was provided exclusively to the Washington Examiner, showed that the political activities donations totaled 18% of the union's $374 million budget for 2020-2021. The "contributions, gifts, and grants" totaled 32% of expenditures.
Meanwhile, only 9% of the NEA's budget was spent on direct assistance to its members, who pay an annual fee of $200 to maintain their membership in the union.
"The National Education Association’s political and charitable spending in 2020-2021 makes the NEA look more like a political organization than a membership organization," Americans for Fair Treatment told the Washington Examiner. "The union spent $2 on politics for every $1 it spent on representing its members."
In addition to supporting political action committees backing Democratic candidates, the NEA also made sizable donations to liberal advocacy groups, including a $125,000 donation to the nonprofit organization Project 2043, which helps "companies and nonprofit organizations achieve their Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility goals."
The project's website includes multiple phrases and verbiage often associated with critical race theory, which says U.S. institutions and culture are systemically racist and oppressive to racial minorities

The NEA (National Education Associationhas previously supported the use of critical race theory in developing classroom curricula, even as Democratic politicians and liberal pundits have claimed the theory is not taught in public schools.

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 16/7/2022, 01:19

T. wrote:
prckov wrote:treba iz djecaka istjerat toksicnost, patrijarhat i bijelu supremaciju dok su jos mali
A šta ako su dječaci kmice? :?
njih i curice se ne dira
oni su zrtve, oni ce samo pratit kako se ove toksicne bijele djecake prevaspitava i tako ucit

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down