ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RT: Billionaire predicts ‘most brutal’ financial crisis for Russia over Ukraine

Go down

RT: Billionaire predicts ‘most brutal’ financial crisis for Russia over Ukraine Empty RT: Billionaire predicts ‘most brutal’ financial crisis for Russia over Ukraine

Post by Eroo 4/3/2022, 07:48

Billionaire predicts ‘most brutal’ financial crisis for Russia over Ukraine

*The most brutal financial crisis”
is awaiting Russia for the next several years, he insisted.
Multiply the 1998 crisis by at least three.” (Deripaska)*

*Deripaska has proposed several steps for Russia to take in order to straighten things out and “start lifting the iron curtain again.”
“Step one is peace. Step two is launching an honest discussion of where we live, how we live, in what conditions, who is in charge of what, and who carries what risks,” suggested the aluminum tycoon, who obtained Cyprus citizenship in 2017.*

OSTALO:

https://www.rt.com/business/551161-crisis-ukraine-sanctions-deripaska/
Eroo
Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down

RT: Billionaire predicts ‘most brutal’ financial crisis for Russia over Ukraine Empty Re: RT: Billionaire predicts ‘most brutal’ financial crisis for Russia over Ukraine

Post by Eroo 4/3/2022, 08:09

Čitam i najnoviju izjavu Putina o stanju "vojne operacije" u Ukrajini.
Za mrtvu glavu nudi obitelji $65,000, a za ranjene $28,000, dok 
onima s trajnim invaliditetom nudi doživotnu državnu mirovinu. 

Posebno me frapirala promjena do sada objavljivanih ciljeva invazije u Ukrajini.

**Russia’s president also reiterated his stance on Ukraine, and the goal of protecting it from the far-right groups that have seized control in the country.
“Russians and Ukrainians are one nation, I will never give that up,” he stressed.**
https://www.rt.com/russia/551174-putin-ukraine-offensive-remarks/

Pa neka ovo razumije tko može. Ubijati "svoj narod" i pri tome koristiti

najrazornija oružja ...to mogže raditi samo netko tko je izgubio kontakt

sa stvarnošću. Da  ljudskost i ne spominjemo.

Eroo

2016-07-22

Back to top Go down