ex-iskon-pleme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da li penisi izazivaju klimatske promjene?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Da li penisi izazivaju klimatske promjene? - Page 2 Empty Re: Da li penisi izazivaju klimatske promjene?

Post by melkior 2/12/2021, 23:31

melkior wrote:
melkior wrote:
melkior wrote:
veber wrote:pa za neog koga je ostavila pička nakon godina zajedničkog života.
znam da bš plakal i pljuval po ženama.

moguče da si latentnjak a moguće da se s marcom družiš.

za mene istoznačnica.
pederi
U zabludi si, ja uopće nisam ogorčen na žene. Samo što ne mogu parirati muškima, jednostavno nisu dovoljno dobre, u ničemu pa ni u ljubavi.
izuzev Japanki. Japanke su čudo.
Japanke, Vijetnamke, Filipinke  :love Pa čak i neke Amerikanke. Total completely different mindset.
U stvari, jedino ne volim ove domaće. Naperlitane bezveznjakuše koje čekaju princa na bijelom konju, glume da su emancipirane, ali vole kad ih dečko tuče. Ili rado trpe batine dok god dečko vozi BMW. Jeftine sponzoruše koje ne cijene sebe, ali očekuju da se prema njima odnosiš kao da su Charlotte od Monaca, glavom i bradom.
Istinske aristokratkinje nisu iskompleksirane. Na žalost, nisu ni balerine. Da su barem prvakinje u kickboxingu. Poznavao sam jednu viceprvakinju Europe u kickboxingu. Cura je bila top topova, lice kao boginja, teška 60 kg, rušila je na pod muške teže od sebe 20 kila. Ali je bila pička i pol, svi su htjeli da ih baš ona nokautira. Ljepotu ili imaš u sebi ili nemaš. I nije stvar samo u tome da ju imaš, nego da ju znaš nositi. Ljepota je stanje duha. Možda i nije do žena nego do totalno očajne sredine u kojoj živim? Prestao sam se zamarati s time, imam druge interese.
Upoznao sam jednu crnkinju koja je studirala na Yale-u, crna ko ugalj. Ajme majko, bog bogova, lizao bih pod kojim je hodala  love  Znaš, prava je stvar kad upoznaš žensku koju možeš poštovati. Jedna dobra, istinski vrijedna žena može pokoriti čitav svijet. To nije neka glasna agresivna arlaukača koja zahtijeva svoja prava. Jednostavno, kad ju vidiš, čitavom svojom pojavom odaje da je klasa za sebe.

melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Da li penisi izazivaju klimatske promjene? - Page 2 Empty Re: Da li penisi izazivaju klimatske promjene?

Post by veber 2/12/2021, 23:35

i svetoje je jebao crnkinje.
i svršavale su pet puta s njim.
of kors.

Male
2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by melkior 2/12/2021, 23:41

veber wrote:i svetoje je jebao crnkinje.
i svršavale su pet puta s njim.
of kors.
confused

Seks nema veze s respektom. Ajde bok, pobrkao si me s nekim.
melkior

2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 3/12/2021, 10:38

zganci_i_jetrica wrote:Nego šta!  :P
cakani, jes to preso iz 16 u 19 stoljece
medju nas desnicare  :clown

New York University physics professor Alan Sokal persuaded an academic journal to accept a similarly meaningless paper titled ‘Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity’. His aim was partly to mock the incoherence of post-modernist social science, and partly to demonstrate that humanities journals will publish anything so long as it is couched in the language of ‘proper leftist thought’.

:^0
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 3/12/2021, 10:43

Like Sokal’s, the latest hoax was careful to observe all the fashionable left-wing pieties.We suspected that gender studies is crippled academically by an overriding, almost religious belief that maleness is the root of all evil,’ the authors later observed. So they included lots of derogatory language about men and male vices such as ‘manspreading’ — a complaint levied against men for sitting with their legs spread wide, which they described as ‘akin to raping the empty space around him’:^0 This is funny, obviously, but it’s also a bit worrying for a number of reasons. One is what it tells us about the reliability of ‘peer review’, so often claimed in academe as the gold standard which independently validates research. But as Matt Ridley recently noted, all it really is is a way for ‘academics to defend their pet ideas and reward their chums’

Ili kako Klaus kaze = "economy of caring and sharing"
prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 3/12/2021, 10:46

He cited a report by Donna Laframboise, a Canadian investigative journalist, which concluded: ‘Fraudulent research makes it past gatekeepers at even the most prestigious journals.’ She was talking not only about social sciences but about the harder ones, such as medicine, where accuracy can be a matter of life or death. She quoted a US National Institutes of Health official’s claim that ‘researchers would find it hard to reproduce at least three-quarters’ of published medical findings.

There are similar problems with her particular area of interest, global warming. A scare industry worth an annual $1.5 trillion has been built on the notion that anthropogenic CO2 is responsible for unprecedented and catastrophic changes to the world’s climate. Yet the scientists promoting this hypothesis are a fairly small, closed shop who validate one another’s work in a process which has been nicknamed ‘pal review’ and whose response to criticism from dissidents is to bully them, smear them and have them denied access to mainstream science journals.

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 3/12/2021, 10:49

Consider, for example, the response in the social studies community to the latest hoax. Far from being embarrassed by it, some of them find it empowering.  :^0 One academic wrote in Psychology Today: ‘Never mind that post-modernism questions the very idea of intellectual rigor [sic], and thus academic hoaxes are one of the most post-modern things imaginable. In many ways this academic hoax validates many of post-modernism’s main arguments.’  :^0

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 3/12/2021, 10:51

Our children, our future, are spending three, four or more years at university being encouraged to reject truth, logic, reason, the canon of established thought, and encouraged to look down on those poor deluded, undereducated fools who think otherwise. Can you see where this combination of arrogance and toxic stupidity might lead, especially when operating hand-in-hand with aggressive identity politics movements based on race or gender?

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by prckov 3/12/2021, 10:54

In the US, at Pomona College, black students recently argued that ‘truth’ was a tool of white supremacy aimed at ‘silencing oppressed people’. South African students have called science a ‘product of racism’ which should be scratched from the curriculum because it rejects traditional alternatives like witchcraft. Neither of these, unfortunately, was a sophisticated intellectual joke.

progres ne smije stat

prckov
prckov

2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2